Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Manga] Axis Powers Hetalia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User_2629207

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:40 am
kyra-san
Lady Gyrfalcon
ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG

*inhales*

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG....

*inhales again*

I need one of those cell phone thingies. Heck, I don't even have a cell phone! But I must have one... I MUST. I NEEEEEEED IT. But how will I get one... Maybe they'll be on ebay... and maybe I could persuade my mother to get me one... I doubt it though. D:
Rulin' ya universes...

Chill, girl, chiiiill *pats on back*
...Yeah they're pretty hot, aren't they? :3 I want a Sweden one!
and Italyyy.
But what is this!? You don't have a phone! D: But...but where do you keep your phone charms!? (I kid you not, the sole purpose of my phone is for me to have something to put my phone charms on.)
Do you have a handheld gaming platform of any sort? those usually have charm slots smile And, well, I suppose that maybe we could do some form of group order through a shopping service? Shipping would, most definetely, be brutal, but hell it's Hetalia merch xD
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:32 am
Miss Sushii
Rulin' ya universes...

and Italyyy.
But what is this!? You don't have a phone! D: But...but where do you keep your phone charms!? (I kid you not, the sole purpose of my phone is for me to have something to put my phone charms on.)
Do you have a handheld gaming platform of any sort? those usually have charm slots smile And, well, I suppose that maybe we could do some form of group order through a shopping service? Shipping would, most definetely, be brutal, but hell it's Hetalia merch xD
...since 1992.
I want Switzerland, Russia, Korea, and Greece! D;

I only have one phone charm. I bought it 2 weeks ago. It's a little bell shaped liek a kitty. I attached it to my key... um... the thing with all my keys on it *doesn't remember what it's called*

Handheld gaming platform... Liek a DS? I has a DS... and a Gameboy SP... and a Gameboy Advance... and a Gameboy (yay for super old gaming platforms that my grandmother uses for Dr. Mario and Tetris! xD). Do any of those have charm slots? D:

But... I need it! I neeeeeeeed iiiiit! And I has no money (spent it on games and a gay pride t-shirt)!

Ah heck, I'll just print off a picture, laminate it, and attach it to my key-thingy. =_= *is cheap*

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

User_2629207

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:57 am
kyra-san
Miss Sushii
Rulin' ya universes...

and Italyyy.
...since 1992.

I only have one phone charm. I bought it 2 weeks ago. It's a little bell shaped liek a kitty. I attached it to my key... um... the thing with all my keys on it *doesn't remember what it's called*

Handheld gaming platform... Liek a DS? I has a DS... and a Gameboy SP... and a Gameboy Advance... and a Gameboy (yay for super old gaming platforms that my grandmother uses for Dr. Mario and Tetris! xD). Do any of those have charm slots? D:

But... I need it! I neeeeeeeed iiiiit! And I has no money (spent it on games and a gay pride t-shirt)!

Ah heck, I'll just print off a picture, laminate it, and attach it to my key-thingy. =_= *is cheap*
Rulin' ya universes...

...Maybe I can talk mr.Scott into stocking them in his store xD Then I'd totally get you one. Actually, how much are they? the boxes... *checks*
PFFF WAITAMINUTE THEYRE ONLY 6300 yen per box!? D: THAT'S NOTHINGGG [/totally used to paying far too much]

The DS has a charm slot ^^ both the old chunky one and the lite.
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:15 am
pffff wtf

If any of you have seen the pictures with "SWEEDING!!" on them.. it's not a weird Japanese misspelling.. it's an official reference.. it's the name of the kind of crafts Su-san makes.. Himaruya got the name from Be Kind Rewind.. YEAH SERIOUSLY. xd heart  

Skizzors
Crew

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:20 am
Miss Sushii
kyra-san
Miss Sushii
Rulin' ya universes...

and Italyyy.
...since 1992.

Rulin' ya universes...

...Maybe I can talk mr.Scott into stocking them in his store xD Then I'd totally get you one. Actually, how much are they? the boxes... *checks*
PFFF WAITAMINUTE THEYRE ONLY 6300 yen per box!? D: THAT'S NOTHINGGG [/totally used to paying far too much]

The DS has a charm slot ^^ both the old chunky one and the lite.
...since 1992.
They're cheap? ZOMG YAY!!!!

I has the Lite one (it's the crimson version, but I wanted the pink one)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:46 am
I have an old silver DS. neutral (Although... I got it on the day it came out. biggrin ) Also, you can put two phone charms on a GBA SP! (I know because I did it once!) My mobile has a paltry two hanging from it, though; a Penguin of Death and an Animal Crossing one. :O
Haha, I was going to say I wanted an Italy, Germany, UK, Sweden, Finland, Austria and White Flag, but that's just, well, silly, so I said I wanted to get all of them. XDD

Heehee, SWEEDING. He takes a box and throws it over Sealand because he's watching too much tv, right?

I'm so happy that more of them have been scanlated. Seriously.  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:38 pm
How am I supposed to give two shits about the Industrial Era when I could be reading MD90210?!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:30 am
Rulin' ya universes...

heart I can't wait for someone to scanlate the valentine's comics! *squee*

@Kyra-san: the entire box is 63 dollars plus shipping, and for that you get 12 charms, which is by my standards, pretty cheap smile I am, however, used to paying more for less... Lolita has taught me that yes, it IS possible to pay 63 dollars for a pair of socks.

sad I have an old silver DS... I want a lite hard though, but I can't decide if I want a mint (they call it ice blue, I say it's mint.) or a pink one. I love both colours madly! ;_;
...since 1992.

User_2629207

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:13 pm
Miss Sushii
Rulin' ya universes...

heart I can't wait for someone to scanlate the valentine's comics! *squee*

@Kyra-san: the entire box is 63 dollars plus shipping, and for that you get 12 charms, which is by my standards, pretty cheap smile I am, however, used to paying more for less... Lolita has taught me that yes, it IS possible to pay 63 dollars for a pair of socks.

sad I have an old silver DS... I want a lite hard though, but I can't decide if I want a mint (they call it ice blue, I say it's mint.) or a pink one. I love both colours madly! ;_;
...since 1992.
*squees with Miss Sushii*

63 dollars? That's it? YES! I CAN BUY IT!!!! <3

I'd go for pink. It's the manly DS.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:20 pm
I'm pro~bably going to ask for Box A for Christmas. whee and maybe the pasta sauce too  

Skizzors
Crew

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:01 pm
HEY GUYS YOU SHOULD COME HANG OUT IN THE IRC HETALIA CHANNEL WITH US.

server: irc.deltaanime.net
channel: #Hetalia

If you don't have an IRC client, just use Mibbit.com (scroll all the way down in the server list, select "Other servers," and enter in the server given above)

If I'm online, I'll be in there. EDIT: i'm Qichi  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:54 am
Skizzors
I'm pro~bably going to ask for Box A for Christmas. whee and maybe the pasta sauce too
Rulin' ya universes...

Haha, I'm the only person I know who knows how to order stuff fro Japan xD So I'm just asking for money.
I want Box A, too, because it has SWEDEN~
I BET THE PASTA SAUCE IS DELICIOUS.
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:41 pm
Skizzors
HEY GUYS YOU SHOULD COME HANG OUT IN THE IRC HETALIA CHANNEL WITH US.

server: irc.deltaanime.net
channel: #Hetalia

If you don't have an IRC client, just use Mibbit.com (scroll all the way down in the server list, select "Other servers," and enter in the server given above)

If I'm online, I'll be in there.

It is not working. D: I will go abd get an IRC client, I've been meaning to for the pmog chat anyway...

I'll try my best.

The box. D: I'll never be able to navigate the site to get one, oh woe.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:05 pm
The Hetalia bowl... I want it...  

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:45 pm
Oh btw, I bought the full 54-card set from eBay. I'll be posting scans on the Hetalia LJ comm eventually.  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games