Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Furuba~The REAL Fruits Basket! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:54 pm
Mizulu giggled a little, then slamed on her end when she went up, and as she went down, Silver shot up, she hovered in the air, then landed on the seat. "hey!! Mizulu!! I'm leaving if you do that again!!" Mizulu giggled again, then pretended to sob, "but sissy!!! The day is only half done!!!" Silver jumped off her side, and Mizulu landed hard on the ground. "Zulu!!! I have homework!!!" Zulu sighed, "Fine, do you want me to drive you home?" And with that Mizulu started to drage Silver toward the corner where her cooper was parked.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:00 pm
As Silver was being pulled behind Zulu, a boy came and bumpped into Silver, accedently hugging her, and turned her into a cat.
Zulu!
Sge mewed franticly, even though Zulu couldn't understand her.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:09 pm
Mizulu felt the arm turn into a paw. Mizulu was anoying at times, but when it came to the secret she was quit fierce. Mizulu dropped the stuffed cat, and put Silver under her doll arm in the matter of an instant. The boy turned, "um. . .hey did you see that girl?" Mizulu looked confuzzled, "what girl?" The boy picked up the doll. "hey I think she dropped this. . ." Mizulu jumped at him, "hey!!!! Give me my kittys toy!!! You cat hater!!" The boy jumped back, "sorry I. . ." "you know what? I never want to see you again!!! Just leave me alone!!!" Mizulu walked away from the confused boy. Zulu then put Silver down, (can the animals talk? In the show they can.) "Come on silver, lets get you home!!" Mizulu unlocked the cooper and let Silver get in the back. Mizulu threw her toy in the passenger seat. She pulled Silvers clothes out from under her jaket where she had hid them. "There you go Silver!! Hehe!! Don't you just love me!?!" Silver growled.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:46 pm
Mizulu drove up onto the front driveway of the zodiacts (last name?) private home. "ok silver we're home!!" Silver had changed back half way home, and had put her clothes back on, "finally!" Mizulu grabbed her stuffed animal and headed to the frontdoor, "bye Silver!! I'm going to put this with the others!!" "Fine!" Mizulu raced up stairs to her room, when she opened the door, she giggled happily. Her walls where crammed with Stuffed animals, she made it a habit to get all her family to buy her stuff animals. Anyone part of the zodiact had to buy her an animal that looked like them, or close to them. Mizulu tossed the cat with the others, then sat down to gaze at the dragon statue ubove her bed. Her grampa made it for her, he had her pose for hours in her dragon form, her grampa wasen't part of the zodiact, so whenever she changed he hugged her again, and she changed back. At the end of it all was a perfict carving of her, pluse beutiful paint work. Mizulu sighed, she always like being a dragon, the freedome of movement, the power, but she only got to change when ever her Grampa was around, because he would take her to the mountians, and then she had the ability to fly all day.
(weeeeee!!! Flying!!! Power!!!! FREEDOM!!!!! lol!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:08 pm
(i call the horse ^.^)

Username: Crystalstar
Character name: Sara, but every one calls her Scout
Character Role: horse
Personality: She's a huge tom boy, tough, kind to friends, and loves getting into fights.
Appearance: User Image
User Image
Other: She's in Cross Country and loves to run. Walks every where she goes, even if its clear across the state. Lives by herself on a farm.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:31 pm
Sara rode her horse, Dream. She looked exactly like Scout when she changed, which was frequetnly. "Scout!" A familiar voice called. Scout slowed her horse and saw that her boy friend, Matt was waving by the back door of her house. She waved, turned Dream and rode back to her home.

Scout jumped off her horse and hugged Matt, turning into a horse. Matt knew all about the zodiac curse, he found out on axident. He bumped into her and she changed in front of him. Matt was perfectly fine with it. She lend down and picked up her clothes and walked over to the barn to wait to change, Matt went inside and began to watch tv.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:40 pm
(don't all the zodiact animals live in the same area? And is this going to be trouble with the lord of the zodiac, twisted like in the series?)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:21 pm
Cat Name- Bearclaw
Charecter Name- Amaya
Zodiact Animal- The Monkey
Gender- Female
Age- 12
Personality- Amaya's very nosy and gets into people's bussiness, she's also very quirky, and a trouble maker, and can act like the lamb guy in series at times.
Appearence- User Image pretend I'm not Pudding-chan.
Animal Form- User Image  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:37 pm
Amaya skipped in and placed her school books down on the table. "Hi everyone!" she yelled, not bothering to go to greet them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:35 pm
(yeah they live in the same area, just not all in the same house...)

Scout changed and walked into the house, "Hi Matt." She whispered sitting next to him.

"Hey, want to go to a movie or out to dinner tonight?" Matt asked, turning the tv off.

"Sure, I don't care where."

"Um...want to go to Jo's?" He asked. Scout nodded and got up. "I'll go change." She walked up the small staircase and into her room. "Why did he have to pick a fancy resteraunt?" She said looking at her woredrobe. She didn't own any skirts or dress, all pants and other guy kind of things. She shrugged and grabbed her nicest pair of jeans, nice t-shirt, and her saddles- which she rarely wore.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:40 pm
Silver was sitting in a tree, reading. She'd read the book atleast three times, but it was her favorite, and she didn't get books very often. She was wearing her bag, in which she kept her favorite things, like her book, a funny looking pinecone she had found at the park when she was six, and a picture she had reseaved from someone when she was three.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:47 pm
(i'm going to make another person... instad of being a rooster I'm going to a peacock...is that okay?

Username: Crystalstar_leader
Character name: Hillary
Character Role: Rooster
Personality: She loves dressing people up and making them look pretty (hense the peacock) she's sweet, love's to take people's idea's and repeat them as her own.
Appearance: User Image
User Image (i know its a guy peacock, but oh well!)
Other: Use to live with the big family, but moves in with Scout  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:57 pm
(hehe!! Hey!! Bearclaw, can Amaya and Mizulu be like good friends?)
Mizulu leaned over her bed and looked at her sheet that was lying on the ground. This sheet had everyones sceduals on it, even simple things like getting milk from the frige. Mizulu noticed that somewhere along the line of Scouts shedual, Mizulu guess that she might be going to dinner with matt. "hmmm. . .maybe I should watch that. . ." Just then Mizulu heard Amaya walk in down stairs. "I think I should tell amaya this. . .or we could just bother Silver. . ." Mizulu leaped off her bed and ran down stairs. "Hi Amaya!!!! Welcome home little sis!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:36 pm
((Ok!))

"Hi Zulu!" she chirped and gaze her a big hug. "What's up?" Amaya could tell from Mizulu's experession that something was on her mind.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:16 pm
Scout wakled downstairs and stopped dead in her tracks. "What the h**l are you doing here, Hillary?" She asked, there on her cotch next to Matt was her friend from the zodiac, Hillary.
~~~~~~
Hillary jumped up and ran to Scout, "Hi, Sara!" She said hugging her.

"Don't call me that!" Scout growled.

Hillary put her hands up, "Sorry. Scout, you can't be going to Jo's in that?" She pulled out a small black dress. It went to about the thigh and was starpless. "Um...yeah. And you are NOT putting that on me."

"H**l yes you are!" Hillary grabbed Scout and dragged her up the stairs.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff