Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
What is the most advanced being/species in Star Trek Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is most powerful
  Q
  Charlie X/ the Thasians
  The Prophets/ Pah Wraiths
  Apollo
  Trelaine
  The Traveller
  The Talking Head in the center of the galaxy
  Gary Mitchell
  The Caretaker
  other (please specify)
View Results

Blaze-kun

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:22 am
Definately Q. They're like god-beings. No natural death, immensely powerful, and can only be controlled by each other, supposedly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:14 am
I agree with majority...Q is number one biggrin  

Grand Elf

Nathan6688

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:14 pm
Q is the most powerful and the most advanced.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:43 pm
I would have said Q but...The Borg. 3nodding  

MysteriousWays

Citizen of the World

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:59 am
I know I'm confusing their name with some other race, so feel free to correct me. And, it's also possible that I'm referring to the "head in the center of the galaxy" mentioned in the poll. But what about(I hope I have the right name) the Angosians? The ones who on TNG reprogrammed Barclay to bring the Enterprise to the center of the galaxy for the purposes of cultural exchange? I suppose you could argue that since they failed in their attempts to reprogram the Argus array and the shuttle, that they're not THE most advanced, but they sound pretty durned advanced to me. Plus, I've never been a big fan of the Q, since the one we always get to see always makes sure he annoys the hell out of everyone with his pompous obnoxiousness.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:40 pm
I think Q is pretty powerful...but what about the Organians? Of the Melkotians? They were pretty powerful too.

And I might debate that based on behavior, Trelane and Q might be the same species....ooooooooo... eek

I voted for Q, as I think he trumps the list.  

Karrn

Hyratel Dragon

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:05 am
I say the Borg are 'good' to their own way of thinking... it is just veeerrry misguided. Also, a concession must be made for sheer stick-to, for the Borg. How many times have the Borg tried to take in a member of the Enterprise crew? At least twice, one successfully, (Locutus (sp?)), and the third in that sub-story, Geordi's head gets messed with by Lor, who is working with a group of Borg disconnected from the mainframe. And consider, right and wrong are abstract, and the Borg seem to have a fairly limited absraction capability. Hugh was not so much brainwashed as brought up to speed on the world outside the collective. He was introduced to concepts outside the standard Borg experiences, and was a better 'person' for it. ('person' meaning any thinking entity)  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:34 am
The Q.

They have their own Game, therefor, they are The Best.

(they really do have a game, i think it's just called Q)  

WarriorShadow

Lopan

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:32 pm
well, when you say "advanced" that says to me "A being or race/ group of beings who have stepped over their previous physical and mental limitations" That would be Borg. But "a Being or group/race of beings who are very very powerful and can do everything" would be Q. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 3:43 am
He has a point.

The borg have 'the Experiance' at that hotel in Las Vegas. The Q only have that one game and a DvD box set.

....hmm this opens a new door.  

WarriorShadow

TrekLover

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:04 pm
Q, definetly Q. Though he is a major a** he does have the most power and of corse Q is omnipotent. I think his charature made for great plot twists in many star trek eps and Q is allways a good exuse when some thing wirried happends. Like who broke the window, Q did it. oh well i m wirried smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:55 am
WE HAVE ALL FORGOTED!

The most important Creature in the Trek Universe, EVER!.

The Gene Unit.

Not Even Q can out do The Gene Unit.

razz  

WarriorShadow

I eat innocent cats

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:54 pm
Who are those big headed guys that make real illusions from the original?  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:20 am
Q is the most powerful.  

jwoods471

I eat innocent cats

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:56 pm
Q is always bothering Jean Luke, and he looks like O'brian  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers