Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.Hack// the beginning of the end (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mavverik

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:48 pm
walked down the alley and jumped up a ladder and across rooftops to get the final chest as a bunch of code came out and surrounded him as he was teleported to a white room "What huh what's going on, this isn't part of the system."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:49 am
But just before Juyimu could think of warping, she felt something was wrong. It was in the air and she couldn't think of what it was. She looked to where she had left her friend to find that he wasn't there.
Looking down at the map and information screens she brought up to her eyes, it was as if he disappeared into thin air...  

KikuMizu

Mavverik

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:46 pm
the speakers reverbrated for what seemed like seconds as it happened he looked emptiness and then she appeared "You! The cobalt knights are looking for you!"
He reached to pull out his weapon, and it wasn't there.
"This power is destined for you and the other they seek known as Shugo in the real world, known as Kite here, I gave him that character and his sister the other, these secrets are yours for you to keep along with this" She said as the white light flashed and Cairo got a new halberd a slightly modified version of his last one with all functions. "Why are you doing this!" but by the time he finished he was at his hideout. What on earth is this he thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:35 am
Jumiyu, worried about Cairo, tried to message him to see what had happened. The biggest reason she wanted him to answer her message was so she could dismiss the feeling that something had gone wrong when he suddenly disappeared. Each second felt like a life time.  

KikuMizu

Ecstasy and Blood

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:24 am
-kuri wanders around aimlessly checking out the weapon shop, the magic shop, staring blankly at everyone who passes him-  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:40 am
Now Jumiyu was pacing around in front of the chaos gate, her worry meter rising steadly...  

KikuMizu

Ecstasy and Blood

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:09 pm
-accidently walk into a female heavyblade that is pacing-
...sorry...didnt see you...-walks off-  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:16 pm
* Jumiyu come meet me at the hideout something strange happened * After Cairo waited he looked around and then at the spear functions -attack defend quadruple sweep codebreaker and Data change- (Not mentioning his ADMIN functions.  

Mavverik

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:41 am
Jumiyu stopped pacing and franticly opened her new mail. She gave a sigh of relief as it was Cairo and then took off for the hideout like he had asked. She had been planning to go to a new area to raise her experience but now she was just glad to do as Cairo had asked without question.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:02 pm
Gaian Name: Fatal Fist Murakami

U.I.D.: Wokou 193554
Race and class: Human and Knuckle Master (or whatever Ouka was...)
Level: 39
Favorite weapons: Tiger Fist, Fist Altair (Yeah, I know, they're tribal grappler gauntlets)
Bio: A teenage boy in real life, he comes to the world in search of a way to have fun in his humdrum life. He usually, when not leveling up, hangs out where Elk and Mia first met Kite in .Hack//Infection.
Element Wave: Earth
Appearance: .....My Gaia avi, so basically: long brown hair in a ponytail, orange and blue gung xi shirt, black leggings, and black/grey boots, as well as various bumps and scrapes from "training." He was able to make this character by winning an event.

...Should I make any changes?  

Hyuuu

Mavverik

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:57 pm
-> Change the gaian name it doesn't match Ouka was a werewolf pretty much it oh and describe more "My Avi" nih eh. other then that Accepted.

Cairo was waiting when he heard a noise his hideout was a underground one under one of the Mac Anu bridges. It even had a pool, furniture and a place to keep his things and it was styled tribally.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:12 am
It was Jumiyu. She came running in and the minute she saw Cairo she blurted out:
"Where did you go? You completely went off the radar!"  

KikuMizu

Hyuuu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:04 pm
- are the changes good now?-  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:37 am
-> It looks fine. Jump in whenever...

Jumiyu became worried when Cairo hesitated to answer her. She was panting from her sprint to the club house and was not in the mood for any jokes.  

KikuMizu

Ecstasy and Blood

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:51 pm
-walks around looking for something or someone that interests him-  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items