Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply Kanda`s Training Room ~ Learn how to fight
Kanda is sick rp. join or be... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o0Kanda0o

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:39 pm
is being feed* Kanda thinks he heard Allens voice?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:41 pm
Miu Sakura

*continues feeding him till all the sopup is gone and wips any soup marks off his face*  

Tarouchoo

o0Kanda0o

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:45 pm
rachuto
Miu Sakura

*continues feeding him till all the sopup is gone and wips any soup marks off his face*

licks his lips clean* "Allen..?? Huh?" Vision is now smei-blurred.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:46 pm
Miu Sakura
rachuto
Miu Sakura

hello * puts a warm towel on kanda`s forehead*  

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:48 pm
allen walker-d gray man
Miu Sakura
rachuto
Miu Sakura

* sees a bucket of warm water and a towel* etto kanda ineed to rub your back with the wet towel...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:54 pm
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
Miu Sakura
rachuto
Miu Sakura

* sees a bucket of warm water and a towel* etto kanda ineed to rub your back with the wet towel...
=/ you do that if you want to  

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:55 pm
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
Miu Sakura
rachuto
Miu Sakura

:3 hey its true thats wat ur supposed to do when some one has a fever but when i say run really run cause he might be mad to see u  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:57 pm
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
Miu Sakura

:3 hey its true thats wat ur supposed to do when some one has a fever but when i say run really run cause he might be mad to see u

"Allen?!" Kanda smiles. (he's sick.) Kanda continues to try to think normally but it's not working. "Is..my back being rubbed?" Kanda purs.  

o0Kanda0o

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:02 pm
Miu Sakura
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
Miu Sakura

"Allen?!" Kanda smiles. (he's sick.) Kanda continues to try to think normally but it's not working. "Is..my back being rubbed?" Kanda purs.

* gets really red** continues rubbing his back with the towel and finshes*
hey lets watch tv! * turns on family guy and sits between allen and kanda on the sofa*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:05 pm
rachuto
Miu Sakura
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto

hey lets watch tv! * turns on family guy and sits between allen and kanda on the sofa*

"Tv?..." Kanda rests again against the sofa. "Ne ne allen-kun. Can I sit on your lap?"

note
in real life I rarely watch tv. u think im kidding when i say me and kanda have alot in common. eek  

o0Kanda0o

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:08 pm
Miu Sakura
rachuto
Miu Sakura
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto

"Tv?..." Kanda rests again against the sofa. "Ne ne allen-kun. Can I sit on your lap?"

note
in real life I rarely watch tv. u think im kidding when i say me and kanda have alot in common. eek

hey kandaare you okay kinda delusional a bit..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:11 pm
rachuto
Miu Sakura
rachuto
Miu Sakura
rachuto

note

Kanda checks his temp by putting his hand against his forehead. "It's so hot...burning almost...I think I will go take a shower..." Kanda stumbles to the shower.

30min later~

Kanda walks in with a towel around his shoulders shirtless. He is just wearing some jeans. Kanda plops back onto Allen's lap. And then rests his head ot sleep.  

o0Kanda0o

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:15 pm
Miu Sakura
rachuto
Miu Sakura
rachuto
Miu Sakura
rachuto

note

Kanda checks his temp by putting his hand against his forehead. "It's so hot...burning almost...I think I will go take a shower..." Kanda stumbles to the shower.

30min later~

Kanda walks in with a towel around his shoulders shirtless. He is just wearing some jeans. Kanda plops back onto Allen's lap. And then rests his head ot sleep.

* sees him come back shirt less* >///< *leans on sofa by sitting on the floor and starts to fall asleep*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:20 pm
Miu Sakura
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
Miu Sakura

0_O *whispers * he must be sick  

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
Kanda`s Training Room ~ Learn how to fight

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff