Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
So what kind of Gothic Fashion are you into? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NokomisSnape

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:38 am
I'm really out there when it comes to my look.

Some days it's black pants and a black shirt, nothing fancy. Some days it's a knee-length black skirt, black shirt, striped socks and my platform mary janes. Some days, my long black skirt (which is poofy and wonderful), black button down shirt and my boots.

My hair changes a lot too, sometimes down in my face (I do not have fringe except for some shorter lengths around my face), sometimes all piled up in one ponytail on the top of my head with some of it in my face, and other times, two pigtails on either side of my head (I love that look with my mary janes biggrin )

But yeah...I dress differently depending on where I'm going.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:10 pm
Why has no one made this thread before now? Why? Why!!! Warum!!!!

smile

Okay.....Trenchcoats, every colour of pants and jeans on the planet, band T shirts, gauntlets, chains (regular and bike chains), arm wrist bands and other stuff with spikes and studs on them, boots, my goth cowboy boots (!), stripped stuff, sunglasses (aviators are my favorite, followed by my John Lennon-esque sunglasses), leather coats/pants/anything (wish I owned some though instead of borrowing from friends), hats, bandannas, a lot of silver rings (with things like skulls, fish, spikes, dragons, snakes, or just plain wierd things on them), necklaces with little sword pendants or dragon ones, or ones with batwings or fish/snakes....ooh! And chokers with lovely beads and pretty metal beads and parts and such...

Oh, I really like gloves. Really, really like gloves.

I have a lot of earings. Angel wings, devil wings, black angel wings, small silver twisted and demonic hoops, gold/silver studs, and some black and white stripped disks (there are three overlapping disks on each earing.) I also have reflective lighning bolt earings.

I don't carry any bags, purses, wallets, or anything with me unless I absolutley have to. I put all my book cards and smoothie cards on my key ring. Everything else goes in my various pockets. I do have a wallet from Peru that I never use, a silver and black one I never use, one with a Grim Reaper Jester Cat that I sometimes use.

Hm. I think my fashion taste borders between 'metalhead' and 'goth'.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

AEtherclaw

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:55 am
XWraith_LordX

smile

Okay.....Trenchcoats, every colour of pants and jeans on the planet, band T shirts, gauntlets, chains (regular and bike chains), arm wrist bands and other stuff with spikes and studs on them, boots, my goth cowboy boots (!), stripped stuff, sunglasses (aviators are my favorite, followed by my John Lennon-esque sunglasses), leather coats/pants/anything (wish I owned some though instead of borrowing from friends), hats, bandannas, a lot of silver rings (with things like skulls, fish, spikes, dragons, snakes, or just plain wierd things on them), necklaces with little sword pendants or dragon ones, or ones with batwings or fish/snakes....ooh! And chokers with lovely beads and pretty metal beads and parts and such...

I have a lot of earings. Angel wings, devil wings, black angel wings, small silver twisted and demonic hoops, gold/silver studs, and some black and white stripped disks (there are three overlapping disks on each earing.) I also have reflective lighning bolt earings.

I don't carry any bags, purses, wallets, or anything with me unless I absolutley have to. I put all my book cards and smoothie cards on my key ring. Everything else goes in my various pockets. I do have a wallet from Peru that I never use, a silver and black one I never use, one with a Grim Reaper Jester Cat that I sometimes use.

pictures?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:55 pm
I like Romantic/Victorian Goth, but if I could afford it, I'd start wearing more Goth Loli.  

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:42 pm
AEtherclaw
XWraith_LordX

smile

pictures?
You want pictures? Of all my stuff? Or the outfits?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:24 pm
I've recently discovered the Skelanimals clothing line. Maybe it's not goth but I think the shirts and PJs are ADORABLE!

I also love bondage pants. One time, I met the comedian Dat Phan and he loved the bondage pants I was wearing. We had a legit conversation about them, where to get them, etc.

Not everything I wear is "goth," I wear some punk stuff too, like band t-shirts and stud belts.  

Freedom Fire

Kakei Setsunai

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:02 pm
Victorian/Romantic is my personal favorite besides Corporate.
Since I am ever poor though I cannot afford either so I just stick to Cyber goth.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:01 am
Kakei Setsunai
Victorian/Romantic is my personal favorite besides Corporate.
Since I am ever poor though I cannot afford either so I just stick to Cyber goth.

your signature is win!  

Freedom Fire

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:45 am
Freedom Fire
I also love bondage pants. One time, I met the comedian Dat Phan and he loved the bondage pants I was wearing. We had a legit conversation about them, where to get them, etc.

You met Dat Phan?! surprised Lucky!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:10 am
Great thread. I'll have to come back here when I can put together what to say about my personal style sweatdrop  

trampyre

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:10 am
my personal style is like a bunch of styles put together. kind of trad-goth, kind of punk, kind of dressy/victorian goth, kind of hippie.
it depends on how i feel that day.

but i am in love with jewelry. i have so many necklaces, from plain chain necklaces, to crosses, to locks and keys, to skeleton pearl cameo neclaces.
i recently got a lot of goth bling (xD) at a fair consignment sale. beautiful neclaces and bracelets for only 1-3 dollars.
i also like pretty and interesting rings, and a few bracelets (i mostly wear jackets, so i don't need to bother with them).
i also love my aviator shades and my nerdy-looking black shades.

jackets are either hoodies, cardigan sweaters, leather jacket, trench/pea coat, and a white jean jacket that i've put patches on.

shoes are sneakers or doc martens.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:03 am
I go with medieval and victorian myself. I have a lot of velvet and some lace as well, and blouses with long hanging sleeves. I like my skirts long and my boots pointy, and I'm known for low cut tops.  

Veruniel
Crew

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:04 am
My fashion might be "Formal meets Gangsta Goth"
Yesterday I looked like a blackjack dealer (pinstripe white blouse with matching gigantic hair bow [homemade] and high waisted black pants) and today I'm taking the baby to the doctor which means dark blue jeans, bettie boop tee, and long skull print sweater.
I have a lot of home designed t-shirt dresses (added chains, matching belts, ripped, studded, zippers, writing, think "Smarmy") and I adore baseball caps and large hair bows though my hair might be it's own feature without. (I wear a lot of braids, pigtails, buns, and bangs. I'm actually waiting for my hair to reach the floor. (Ra-pun-zel?))
I occasionally wear skirts but I don't like miniskirts. sweatdrop
I wear a lot of color. 3nodding
I absolutely hate rings and bracelets aren't much better. I do have a lot of earrings. I also like to accesorize with everything, lately feathers. Oh and I love bows, ribbons, pretty knots, etc. whee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:37 pm
I prefer Cyber goth, romantic goth, Gothic Lolita or even baby doll. Though i do dress traditional and Victorian also. heart  

Lady Pureblood

los1 soul

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:52 am
my favorite has got to be egl( elegant Gothic Lolita) or ega ( elegant Gothic aristocrat)  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff