~*~Bios Thread~*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hatelovetradgedy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:48 am
im colton
i live in grand prairie texas(near dallas,oh,i am NOT a hick!!)i am in a band called"MINDistortion"(c) !!!!!mwe and my friends started it around april!!!! stressed i LUV fire(dunno why,i burned my hair off once,but i still like it!!)i am a goth,so dont cutsy cutsy around me,i hate "cute".blek. scream i also hate cheerleaders!!!! scream more about yhe band,i am learning bass,and our band has~3-4 songs . if i forgot nething,pm me and tell me and ill add it on!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:19 pm
Hello, I'm Jimmy Lawrence, I play (in this order) Piano, Drumset, Guitar, and Trumpet. I also compose and do minor sound recording. I live in Bend, Oregon, in a silly little apartment that prevents me from practicing as much as I'd like to. I've been playing music for about 15 years, I'm 21, and I also do teaching on the side ($10 an hour, come see me!). I know alot about Theory and Musicianship, I have good relative pitch and a tiny hint of Absolute pitch (I've somehow memorized A 440). I'm married, am going to school to get a degree to transfer to another school to aim for my doctorate in Musical Arts, Performing and Composing. I'm a nice guy who likes playing music with (and writing with) other people whenever I have the chance, and I hope that somehow we can all play or write together sometime. Tacos.
Also, I have a band called Ominous Mominous, there's a MIDI version of our song "Take it" floating around in the Gaia Musician's forum (check it out), if you want to get an idea of what we sound like (if we were playing our music in a videogame on the snes). PM me too, I like talking to people!  

Piercing_Light

MeiYanohi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:36 am
Heya, I'm Yanohi, from southern Ohio. My ultimate musical passion is singing (alto-mezzo-soprano, it doesn't matter!), but I have also played saxophone and bassoon for a long time. I plan to study music in college next year, definitely. I appreciate ALL genres of music as long as it's quality stuff. Singing is my spirit... I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't do that. wink I'm not in a band due to the fact that all the musicians around here are ultra shitty. Yes, I suppose I'm a bit of an elitist... but I am planning on learning some guitar so that I can accompany myself and get myself off the ground by doing a few open mic nights at clubs in the area. I just got the lead in my school musical, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, so wish me luck!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:31 pm
Hey all! I'm Fuzz, an 18 year old guitarist that lacks a chance in "The Biz" because all of the people I tryed to form a band with either flaked or got arrested... anyways, I WAS gonna have a band named Angel's Tier, and have written several of my own songs which I one day hope to have on my computer, that I may brag, then laugh at myself for being so lame as to record it so I can at least hear it... back to the point. I live somewhere in Illonis, I'll only tell in private, (if you're lucky!!) and have lately spent my time on my guitar or working on my house. I am addicted to video games, mostly the FF games, and cannot live without either my guitar or music of some form,(except country or Christian... god save me from those...) I'll be around, so either PM me, or keep your eyes peeled.. I tend to pop up outta nowhere...  

TheFuzzyone

Saurencaerthai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:16 pm
Hey all, just for identity purposes, I'll keep my pseudonym "Sauren."

I'm a dedicated percussionist, specializing in drum set. I have been playing drum set for about 7 going on eight years now. Currently I am studying both jazz percussion and Music Production and Technology at the Hartt School of music. Generally, I have four goals in life: 1. performing musician, 2. Teacher, 3. Recording Engineer, and 4. Ethnomusicologist.

Music has always been a big part of my life. I alwas was in singing groups from fifth to eighth grade, and then in jazz from freshman year of high school on.

Currently, I'm in three groups: A jazz ensamble, a big band, and a wind ensamble, and I'm loving every minute of it!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:39 am
Name: Camdon Keith Buckley
B-Day: Oct 2nd 1992
Physical appearances: Light skin, Hazel eyes, Brown hair, Glasses
Peircings: Lip, Eyebrow (gunna have 2 cool

Instruments I can Play: Keyboard, Piano, Electric Guitar, Drums, Bass, Acoustic.

I've played guitar for 3 years now (started on acoustic, got an electric for christmas)
I've played keyboard for 5 years (my keyboard only has like 40 some keys crying crying )
I've played drums a couple times, same with bass, and I'm not that bad acctually

I'm not listing what I can play but I'll list the bands:
Linkin Park
Metallica
Ozzy
Nirvana

And lots of other random songs.

Camdon

The Lovely Miss Melanie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:07 pm
My name is Melanie J. C.D. (I've got two last names). I've been playing instruments since I was 5 or 6. I first started the violin in Kindergarten at a Magnet School (which ended when I was cool , then when I was 7, I took piano lessons (which I forgot how long that lasted, when I was 10 in 5th grade, I took up cello at public school. When I turned 11, my mother taught me chords on her 12-String Acoustic guitar. I've been singing infront of crowds (not all the time by myself though) since I was 5. My jobs ranged, but by the time I was 11, I officially wanted to be a singer, then it moved to being a musician. When I was 12, I made my first composition called "Kazuki's Carol" (which has disappeared..=|) and I named it after my idol, Watanabe Kazuki, who was the composer/songwriter of a Japanese band, Raphael. I'm 14 now (Freshman in Highschool), and I seriously wish I could start a band where I live (Kansas City, MO) but it's honestly hard to find people with enough guts and ambition.
I hope to play, sooner or later, the harp, the accordian (I can play the concertina, but it's as juvenile as a recorder), the flute, the trumpet, the saxophone, and there's just alot I wish I could play. I'm hoping to join my Highschool's jazz band as a guitarist, and I'm still in Orchestra as well.
My mother would like me to be a writer, so I range of being a musician to a writer. I guess I'm inbetween. I do write good...or so that I have been told, but I'm annoyed of how most of my lyrics sound very angst (damn teenagers). I'm looking forward of being here, VERY much 'cause I need this..
I'm done talking about myself ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:08 am
HeyHey, I'm Shaylin, 16 years of age and I live in England. I play keyboard, some guitar, and absolutly love to sing. I also write poetry and prose, and love photography, unfortunatly I can't afford my own camera though. Hmm... Oh my insperations for singing, that's alot of people because I sing alot of different styles but here are some: Cristina Scabbia (Lacuna Coil), Tarja Turunen (Nightwish), Aaron Lewis (Staind), Garard Way (My Chemical Romance), and Amy Lee (Evanescence). This is nowhere near everyone but I don't have enough spare time to list everyone. Umm for guitar, Kirk Hammet (Metallica) really. And for Keyboard Michael Pinnella (Symphony X). umm I think that's all really. Oh well if not!

Just for the sake of saying it: I got second place in my Ice Skating Compatition In Romford Essex today!!!!  

ulos_toivoa

bonkiep

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:53 pm
Hey I'm bonkiep, or at least that's what everyone calls me...Go figure. Anywho, I love singing all genres and voice parts and I will sing 24/7 especially if it annoys the person next to me. whee I ATTEMPTED to play drums for a while but I suck, so I don't play much anymore.

I live in Pennsylvania, USA. Other than singing I like to read, write, act, sing some more, play with/burn candles, debate, listen to other people complain (don't ask), hike, snow/water tube, do cartwheels, ice skate, and say totally random, out of context things! New to rp but starting to like that too! I love FCCLA!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:57 am
Hiya im new to this guild... well im Vivian (18 soon to be 19) and im from Hong Kong (Hongkong-chinese)... yes that means i wont know some bands / artists you guys are talking about (like linkin park for example ive never heard of his songs) sad Anyway i play the piano <3 and i sing... been playing the piano since im like 4 yrs old? i've always wanted to learn flute / guitar and song / lyrics writing but i have no chance crying yeah i wanna be in a band too but seems like the idea of forming bands isnt popular here sad my current music obsession is the Phantom of the Opera <3<3

My other non-music related interests are like reading, writing, taking / posting pics, chatting online, drawing (but im not good at it), DDR, Psychology (i wanna be a psy major next year in university), horse-riding (i wish i could learn more), computer / tech stuff, watching movies, shopping, snacking, etcetc... hmm i think thats all for now if you wanna know more abt me welcome to PM me or read my journal wink

PS. my pic is in the other thread  

~ HKC Guardian Angel ~

Spiggle

Aged Gaian

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:23 pm
Hello folks ^_^

I'm Fiona, a 16 year old lass from Scotland. I play loads of instruments, but I only own a few sweatdrop My main instrument is my fiddle , closely seconded by voice.
I'm Grade 5 at fiddle, but only because I refuse to do Grade 5 Music Theory (not my strong point) xp

I love loads of different types of music, too many to mention! At the moment I seem to be listening a lot to Jeff Buckley, Foo Fighters and Saltfishforty whee

Anyways, that's all I can think of so PM me if you want to know more ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:28 pm
Hi there! My name is Stephanie and I'm from the U. S. of A. To be more specific, New York. Not the damn city. Okay, insturments I play are Piano, Guitar, Flute(X_x) and Tuba! I sing as well. Currently I'm in a band named "The Perfect Enigma." My "part" is guitar, keyboards and vocals. Random facts about me? I'M A VEGETARIAN. Oh yes. I'm obessessed with Jack the Ripper. Senses Fail and Incubus are some of my favorite bands. And Shakira is the s**t. Oh yeah, I'm 15 too.

heart Pistola

x3showbiz

drspoon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:25 am
hello, my name is chris...im 16 now, i live in the US of A, i play guitar, drums, bass, a little keyboard, various other *concert* band instruments...im currently in the beginning stages of starting a band, a band that me and our lead singer call *George Jones and the Teriyaki Flavored Hot Sauce Bottles*...we play kinda more along the lines of a little classic rock, and more punk rock music...every year our school has a *talent show* kinda thing and so we hope to get in that next year.. so yeah, thats me pretty much xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:59 am
Hey guys biggrin I'm Monica, but you can call me Meki(it's just a weird variation of my name sweatdrop ). I'm 14 an I live in the Philippines. I play the guitar and the recorder, and I dabble a bit in the piano. And I sing, too 3nodding . Unlike most of you lucky, lucky beings out there, I'm not in a band, though one day I'll finally persuade my friends that we can make a band...without a drummer xp Okay, so all the guys we know are in their own bands. Blah.

I'm really passionate about writing music more than anything else 3nodding In writing songs, you get to express your inner feelings, charged with a melody to support it. biggrin

Currently I'm into Kitchie Nadal, Spongecola, Hale and.... Gwen Stefani blaugh haha, random.  

Mekiciao

Vindicated Offender

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:05 pm
ok eh, I'm 16 going on 17 (exactly a month away!) I live in sunny souther California about 2 hours from LA. I play piano and I sing alto in our Town's chorus. I plan to go to college for music in 3 years, I haven't decided where yet though. Music is my passion, my life. I like classical more then anything else, preferring it to the music of today. I love Handel, Mozart, Debussy, Ravel, Burgmuller, and tons more. I do love rock though. Evanescence, Skillet, 12 Stones, Kutless (yes, I do like Christian music) Linkin Park, Green Day, AFI, etc. I've played piano 7 years, and am going to hopefully get the role of keyboardist in a band called Illuminate (I think it's a cheesy name, but oh well) What other random facts can I leave you with..... ah yes, I'm a Christian, I like to draw, write poetry, roleplay, watch vampire movies and stalk people! weehee! ok *cough* THE END  
♥ Non-Music Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff