Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Extended Discussion
Anti-Emos. (A.K.A. GO TO HELL, RELLIK-SAN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hate emo?
  No, I am emo.
  Not really...
  Those emo posers suck. :D LOL
View Results

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:05 pm

This is ridiculous.

An "anti-emo" would be the only perfect guild owner.

Since EMO is a ******** genre.

Really? Doosleberg if you don't enjoy having Rellik as this guilds owner then get the ******** out.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:45 pm
WTF wrong with emo? wats wrong with cutting ourself?...  

-x- HoP3 -x-

4,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:49 am
-x- HoP3 -x-

Its pathetic that you 'emo' kids can't ******** deal with the world.
You will have emotions and problems to deal with your whole life. WE ALL DO.

Do you really picture cutting yourself when your older and say have a hard day at work? Or your best friend dies?

What the hell is the point of living if this is how you treat yourselves?! If you have absolutely no problem with cutting, why don't you just kill yourselves and get it ******** over with?

It would make my life easier.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:42 am
First of all you saying that helps no one telling them to kill themselves and get it over with is just wrong stare

Second of all why is this conversation still going it ended when they said they were making a new emo guild that should have ended it all cool

And finally third, if you dont like it the quit butten is right at the top you have the power to click and move on if your not happy with the guild then bubye cool

In my personal opinion this topic should somehow be earsed or deleted because the conversation ended a while ago stare  

SaiSuki 1329

Dapper Genius

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:29 pm
SaiSuki 1329
First of all you saying that helps no one telling them to kill themselves and get it over with is just wrong stare

Second of all why is this conversation still going it ended when they said they were making a new emo guild that should have ended it all cool

And finally third, if you dont like it the quit butten is right at the top you have the power to click and move on if your not happy with the guild then bubye cool

In my personal opinion this topic should somehow be earsed or deleted because the conversation ended a while ago stare

So? If you are allowed to have a personal opinion then so am I.

Secondly (and including your personal opinion), if people cared they would have most likely locked or deleted this by now.

rolleyes
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:03 pm
-x- HoP3 -x-

When you say that, you're going to MAKE people hate emo! Emo is a ******** GENRE OF MUSIC people! ******** say other ******** who cut themselves are emo, then state that every single emo is a cutter, and should kill themselves, when really, people who cut are just ******** in the head. I've been called emo on numerous occasions, though I detest putting labels on people. It shows that you are shallow. Anyway, I DON'T cut, I'm a generally happy person, I have tons of friends, and I've only ever once considered suicide, and had a reason for it that non "emo" people would also consider doing it. So, ******** all this talk, and EVERYONE GET THE ******** ALONG! Quit hating people and judging them just for the way they dress and the music they listen to!

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:29 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
-x- HoP3 -x-

When you say that, you're going to MAKE people hate emo! Emo is a ******** GENRE OF MUSIC people! ******** say other ******** who cut themselves are emo, then state that every single emo is a cutter, and should kill themselves, when really, people who cut are just ******** in the head. I've been called emo on numerous occasions, though I detest putting labels on people. It shows that you are shallow. Anyway, I DON'T cut, I'm a generally happy person, I have tons of friends, and I've only ever once considered suicide, and had a reason for it that non "emo" people would also consider doing it. So, ******** all this talk, and EVERYONE GET THE ******** ALONG! Quit hating people and judging them just for the way they dress and the music they listen to!

Cheers.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:35 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
-x- HoP3 -x-

*Claps* I definatly agree with that  

SaiSuki 1329

Dapper Genius

iGrunny E M O

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:19 am
I really fancy some banana angel delight at the moment....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:14 pm
"Umm Why do people get it mixed up? Emo is a style of dressing and a style of music. Cutter is some one who cuts them self usaly because they hate their life and masocist is some one who likes to hurt them self because it feels good. AND DEPRESSED is some one who is suisidal..that does not mean they hurt them self's and are a cutter. I was suisidal but I had a really good reason, i am not know...my reason has not gone away but i have found things to live for now! I also love the emo dressing style.. doesw that mead I AM EMO and SHOULD DIE? Oh and I am sorry but one should never set up a post about hateing the guild leader, it only leads to being banned or ridiculed". Shakes head at people. "OH! And I did not mean for this to be ofencive to any one...It's just my thoughts on the matter".  

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:07 am
uke gone bad
"Umm Why do people get it mixed up? Emo is a style of dressing and a style of music. Cutter is some one who cuts them self usaly because they hate their life and masocist is some one who likes to hurt them self because it feels good. AND DEPRESSED is some one who is suisidal..that does not mean they hurt them self's and are a cutter. I was suisidal but I had a really good reason, i am not know...my reason has not gone away but i have found things to live for now! I also love the emo dressing style.. doesw that mead I AM EMO and SHOULD DIE? Oh and I am sorry but one should never set up a post about hateing the guild leader, it only leads to being banned or ridiculed". Shakes head at people. "OH! And I did not mean for this to be ofencive to any one...It's just my thoughts on the matter".

Actually my boy you're wrong.

Emo is a type of music a sub-sect of punk from the early-mid 80's branching off from punk in the same way grunge did from rock.

Cutter, is a term for someone who performs acts of self harm upon themselves, be it for attention or other reasons.

Masochist, someone who enjoys pain, not necessarily self inflicted.

Depressed, is when someone consistently experiences negative emotions towards themselves and their lives. For example, I'm somewhat depressed, but I'm not suicidal.

As for hating the guild leader, I actually don't mind, people are allowed to express their opinions, so long as its a none derogatory fashion I won't ban someone for disliking me. Why make them a martyr? when instead I could talk to them and help them understand my reasoning and so they may walk away learning something about the culture they are apart of from an outsiders perspective.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:02 pm
Rellik San
uke gone bad

Actually my boy you're wrong.

Emo is a type of music a sub-sect of punk from the early-mid 80's branching off from punk in the same way grunge did from rock.

Cutter, is a term for someone who performs acts of self harm upon themselves, be it for attention or other reasons.

Masochist, someone who enjoys pain, not necessarily self inflicted.

Depressed, is when someone consistently experiences negative emotions towards themselves and their lives. For example, I'm somewhat depressed, but I'm not suicidal.

As for hating the guild leader, I actually don't mind, people are allowed to express their opinions, so long as its a none derogatory fashion I won't ban someone for disliking me. Why make them a martyr? when instead I could talk to them and help them understand my reasoning and so they may walk away learning something about the culture they are apart of from an outsiders perspective.

I agree with you, but at the same time agree with every one else,too.(I have a curse of understanding both sides of the story sad ) Seriously, people need to get over themselves. 'Cause the last time I checked, this guild is open to everyone. No I'm not a "hater" for the simple reason I'm a true Emothic and a true Insane Vampire(not Hollywood Vampire). There's always going to be hate... But, for the lack of better terms...GET OVER YOURSELVES!!!! You're not always going to get your way. And a thread hating the guild owner? *shakes head at people while wondering "what has this world come to?"*  

The Raevyn Story

iGrunny E M O

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:46 pm
Uhh, dearie, I hate to tell you this, but Vampires are mythical creatures, like unicorns. They don't exist.
You can have a blood fetish, or a fangs fetish, but that does not make you a vampire.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:53 pm
"Oh! I sorry leader sama, I know that to, I did not exsplane well cuz I was mad. However where I am from you just don't bash the person in power, they get respected. You made guild for all, you is the sama or the leader. I sorry I did not exsplane well I will try to do better next time. But I do dissagree that emo is just music, I think it new style to, However you free to disagree".  

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers