Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Bloodclan.. the Clan of Evil. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join Bloodclan?
  Yes. :twisted:
  NO!
  Maybe.. depends. Do I get be leader?
View Results

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:59 am
Sharpfang replied, "What? You don't know what Bloodclan is? Well, we're a group of strong cats who love to fight, we are always trying to expand our territory." He paused. "Well, your a strong cat. Would you like to join? We just lost a number of cats to a battle.. and you would be a perfect addittion." "WHAT?" Bloodlust roared "We do NOT accept " he spat out the word "Kittypets" Sharpfang intruded "Bloodlust, right now is NOT a time for pride. Turn around and look at the state of our proud clan, or what's left of it. She's strong, and obviously doesn't match the usual standards for a Kittypet." he turned to face Midnight "So would you like to? You'd have to change your name to Midnighteyes or something because it would look like your our leader but we'll get that worked out later." He waited for Midnight's reaction.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:08 am
((Can I be Bloodlust?))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:13 am
Midnight stared at the black and white tom, "Fighting clan you say?" Sharpfang nodded. "I'm your cat." She nodded and looked at the cat called Bloodlust, "For your information, I'm NOT a kittypet. You call me that one more time, I'll make you wish you were a kit!" Midnight hissed and looked at Sharpfang one more time. "I would like to be leader, and you can call me Midnighteyes if you want." She still had a sharpness to her voice, but not to much.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:14 am
ummj here ill join but not med cat.

Name: Waterlily
pic: hold on ill get one

As a Bloodclan warrior she is soft but as a rough she was ferce. She was a rough who saw the power of bloodclan and wanted it. She is ambitious and pland to be leader. She can be violent but believes the way to power is to make alliences then strike.  

Dreamerlily

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:50 pm
(gaahh!!!!!!! The tribe of shining light will hunt you down!!!! twisted )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:24 pm
User Image

My pic^

Hedgehog who are you talkin to me?  

Dreamerlily

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:16 pm
(theres no more she-cats!!!! i'll make one!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA)

Cat Name: Ice
Full Cat Name: Iceheart
Pic: User Image

Bio: Ice is a fierce she-cat. Her eyes are always an icy blue stare and she is loyal to Bloodclan and will kill whenever she pleases. She doesnt take orders from anyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:55 pm
User Image(hehe!! Just don't cross our territoy again, I guess that means I have to keep an eye on you!!)
name: Fangclaw (lol!)
persinality: Very mean, kills for a hobby, enjoys hunting more then anything. Ruthless on the battle field. Dosen't care for leadership, but wouldn't mind being deputy.
other: Was a loner, found the Blodclan camp after the battle with the tribe.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

lovemusicpeace

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:56 pm
((ooh! can i be ambereyes? the med. cat?))

Ambereyes walked towards the scraggly warriors. "You guys all need attention don't you?" She paused and glanced at the warriors, "Rosethorn, you're first. We need to fix that nasty gash." "I'm fine." She said. "Rosethorn.." Ambereyes said in a warning tone. "Fine." She replyed and limped over to the Medicine cat den.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:39 am
((I want to be Friskpelt! plz?))  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:51 am
Midnight eyed the cat named Bloodlust, still not trusting him. "How do we decide who's leader?" She asked Sharpfang, glancing at him quickly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:33 am
Waterlily padded up "I hope its me" She said flexing her claws as if to say or else. "I could be deputy too I can still lead the clan to victory"  

Dreamerlily

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:33 pm
"ooh! No!!! If anyone could be deputy I could!!!!" Fangclaw hissed padding up from behind, as Waterlily was about to fluffy out (lol!) her fur, Fangclaw turned to leave, "It dosen't matter to me though if your leader, deputy is the fighting possition though!!" Fangclaw growled. "I'm going hunting!" Fangclaw mumbled, then took off towards the forest.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:49 pm
Midnight snickered, Maybe they'll kill each other and I can become leader.

(EVIL KITTY!!!!!! twisted )  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:52 pm
(gah!! Don't kill meh!!! xp )  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash