Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Unleashed
Pokemon type combinations you would like to see. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

infamousmrj

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:26 am
krishnath

It's to bad that Sableye isn't really tournament worthy though. But I think with the proper egg moves and the right choices while leveling up, it could be a nice surprise pokemon to use.

You know, it's rather sad, I've fallen behind by not getting into tournaments. gonk I really just...breed. sweatdrop
Any general moves you look for on it? Personally, Shadow Ball and WoW are a must, at least to me. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:37 am
infamousmrj
krishnath

It's to bad that Sableye isn't really tournament worthy though. But I think with the proper egg moves and the right choices while leveling up, it could be a nice surprise pokemon to use.

You know, it's rather sad, I've fallen behind by not getting into tournaments. gonk I really just...breed. sweatdrop
Any general moves you look for on it? Personally, Shadow Ball and WoW are a must, at least to me. sweatdrop

The Sableye has a lower Sp. Atk compared to its regular attack so a physical ghost move would probably be better. Nature is pretty much more important than egg moves for a Sableye. I'd go for either Adamant or Jolly.

I think the following move set would be pretty good: Shadow Claw (STAB), Faint Attack (STAB), Brick Break (TM), as for the last move, pretty much anything goes.

Anyway, another type combo I would like to see is either electric/fire, or water/fire.  

krishnath

Ezio Zell Marcun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:25 pm
Goast and fight would be cool.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:26 pm
Electric/Fire and Water/Fire would be interesting.
Poor Steel, always getting left out. lol
I'd like a new Psychic type, too. Psychic/Steel? X3

Edit: Ghost/Fighting would be neat. Like I said, I'm a sucker for Ghost types... sweatdrop  

infamousmrj

Ezio Zell Marcun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:35 pm
I'm a sucker for fighting.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:47 pm
An odd but interesting combo, at least to me, would be Fighting/Ice, maybe Fighting/Water, but the Ice one is a sure thing.  

infamousmrj

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:33 am
We do have Psychic/Steel (Beldum/Metang/Metagross) and Water/fighting (Poliwrath).

But Fighting/Ice would be cool. They could make it a polar bear or something. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:30 am
I'd also like to see not much a new type combination but another evolution.

Namely Eevee. I'd like to see a Dragon-type and a Ghost-type evolution for Eevee, lol.  

Dark Tanin

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:32 am
Dark Tanin

Namely Eevee. I'd like to see a Dragon-type and a Ghost-type evolution for Eevee, lol.

So would I. And a steel type as well. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:39 am
krishnath
Dark Tanin

Lol, maybe a (dare I say it) Normal type evolution.  

Dark Tanin

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:06 am
Dark Tanin
krishnath
Dark Tanin

Lol, maybe a (dare I say it) Normal type evolution.

Nah. It is already a normal type, and the whole purpose of the eevee is that it becomes a new type when it evolves.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:12 am
I'd like to see a pure Flying type pokemon. Currently there are no pokemon that are purely Flying-type.  

Dark Tanin

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:37 am
Dark Tanin
I'd like to see a pure Flying type pokemon. Currently there are no pokemon that are purely Flying-type.

That would be pretty nice, but kinda hard to concept.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:41 am
I am so ashamed that I forgot the Beldum line, I could cry... I mean, Metagross was one of my favorites... Shame, shame, shame..
AND I forgot Poliwrath? gonk What is WRONG with me?!?! crying
At any rate, eevee is going to end up with an evolution of every kind, it seems, at least at this rate, but I'm getting tired of them, sad to say.
But speaking of new evolutions, I wouldn't mind seeing some other pokes get a new one, such as Mawile, or maybe Qwilfish, because God knows everybody forgets it even exists. XD One for Spinda, maybe, because I think it deserves something! Gotta love a Spinda.  

infamousmrj

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:50 am
infamousmrj
I am so ashamed that I forgot the Beldum line, I could cry... I mean, Metagross was one of my favorites... Shame, shame, shame..
AND I forgot Poliwrath? gonk What is WRONG with me?!?! crying
At any rate, eevee is going to end up with an evolution of every kind, it seems, at least at this rate, but I'm getting tired of them, sad to say.
But speaking of new evolutions, I wouldn't mind seeing some other pokes get a new one, such as Mawile, or maybe Qwilfish, because God knows everybody forgets it even exists. XD One for Spinda, maybe, because I think it deserves something! Gotta love a Spinda.

I want to see one for Farfetch'd. Make the evolution be flying/fighting and you get both a new evolution and a new type combo.

Speaking of which: Flying/Poison or Steel/Poison, yes please. ^^  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces