Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Damn it all! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you click on this guild a lot?
  Yes.
  No.
  No...hey wait... Damnit!
View Results

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:34 am
Invictus_88
I don't feel wholly safe in judging whether the forums are crapper, or whether I'm pickier than I used to be. Could be either.

I feel the same way, but I don't think it could all be "Good Old Days" syndrome.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:57 pm
eek

I just quit a guild.

Why? Because the world outside GBG is for the most part, strange and unfriendly.

Angilwingz

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:35 am
I dont use here as much as used to, partially as for a few days Gaia refused to let me see my guilds so I could only get to the ones that were in my history, but I still find myself here by accident occasionly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:42 am
Angilwingz
eek

I just quit a guild.

Why? Because the world outside GBG is for the most part, strange and unfriendly.

This is a local guild for local people, we'll have no trouble here.

I don't quit guilds... they get rid of me. ;_;  

A Lost Iguana

Aged Pants

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:04 pm
A Lost Iguana
I don't quit guilds... they get rid of me. ;_;

I have the opposite problem. -_-;  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:16 pm
Whereas, I say I am going to leave, then I don't...and then when I don't say I am leaving...I am gone for months at a time...

How very odd  

illyrianth
Vice Captain

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:22 pm
And I tell myself I'm going to do my homework and not go on the guilds, then find myself on the computer at half eleven with and hours worth of homework left to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:57 pm
I tell myself that too, and then I end up not sleeping because of all my homework...  

Ares

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:35 pm
Homework is for losers and people who want to do well.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:57 pm
My late night lurking is getting annoying. I normally stop posting anout half an hour ago and I wouldn't normally post at this time, except I'm having to force myself to.
Because "as long as I don't actually post I'm not really on the computer at all." *head keyboard*. See, that should be *head pillow* but I'm not going to bed yet so it isn't. I could if I wanted to but that would involve twisting round and I can't be bothered to do that. Ok I'll stop now, maybe there is other reasons why I dont post late.  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:17 pm
I wonder of late-night posting, when pushed to the extreme, can end up quite a lot like drunken posting..

..I'm not going to try though, not yet.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:18 pm
Invictus_88
I wonder of late-night posting, when pushed to the extreme, can end up quite a lot like drunken posting..

Late night is more fun.  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:31 pm
ice_illusion
Invictus_88

Late night is more fun.

I believe that when me and Simon first joined, we were posting in the literary forums until 1 am. Hilarious biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:37 pm
and_solo_said
ice_illusion
Invictus_88

Late night is more fun.

I believe that when me and Simon first joined, we were posting in the literary forums until 1 am. Hilarious biggrin

I think I've been up posting until 3am at least partly (since it moves slowly) in the Science forum.
Thats probably a bad thing.  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:35 pm
ice_illusion
and_solo_said
ice_illusion
Invictus_88

Late night is more fun.

I think I've been up posting until 3am at least partly (since it moves slowly) in the Science forum.
Thats probably a bad thing.

I'd probably stay up all night if I found a forum that held my interest, as I don't ever sleep.

But, alas, none of them can hold my interest for longer than a moment, since I have the attention span of a two year old.

Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff