Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:44 pm
They taped over your mouth
Scribbled out the truth with their lies
You little spies

"My heart aches.....and breaks..."

Road ran through the rain. She came around a corner and saw Edward and another person talking. "Ed!!",Road shouted through the rain as she ran up to him and the girl. "I...saw...Al....he's......headed....towards...the...library....when I saw him earlier....",she said out of breath with raining falling on her. "Oh!...Sorry....didn't know you two were in the middle of something...my bad.",she said added a nervous laugh in. She scratched her head and started to walk away, letting Ed and the girl get back to their conversation.

"From being alone......for too long."--Roto-chan.

They taped over your mouth
Scribbled out the truth with their lies
You little spies

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:23 pm

She sits in her corner
Singing herself to sleep
Wrapped in all of the promises
That no one seems to keep
She no longer cries to herself,
No tears left to wash away
Just diaries of empty pages,
Feelings gone a stray
But she will sing

"Why do I feel like..."

Kiki strayed away from the boy now named Edwhen the girl came along. Her yell hurt her ears. Her eyes narrowed in a vishous way. Kiki took a step back from Ed, looking at the girl with eyes of wonder now. Then her mind flashed to one of the pages of the book she had read just a moment ago. "Ed is Fullmetal!" she said with a hiss. She had found the boy she had been looking for, he would help her find what she was. But she had to be sure. Kiki ran tp the girl who had just pasted, grabing her with a slender hand by the shoulder, pulling her to face Kiki. "This boy be Fullmetal yes?!" she asked with an excited voice, so excited she could hardly put the sentince togather. Her red eyes shined as Kiki looked at the girl head on. "This Ed is Fullmetal?!" she asked again.

"I was pulled out of heaven?" -Kiki Shironeko

'Till everything burns
While everyone screams
Burning their lies
Burning my dreams
All of this hate
And all of this pain
I'll burn it all down
As my anger rains
'Till everything burns

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:42 pm
Erik had a sudden urge to go out in the softly pouring rain and train for a little while but the rain and his alchemy...not a smart idea. He'd learned that with enough concentration, the electricity could arc in mid-air through the droplets of rain themselves! He'd almost hurt a group of people when he discovered this. Maura leaning on him gave him warmth even with just her on his shoulder. He looked at her face, staring at the window and moved the hairs that strayed in her face and wrapped the arm around her. "Maura. What would you say if I wanted to join the military?" he asked suddenly again.

Maura thought for a moment. What would she say? What could she? Once Erik set his mind to something, he wasn't going to stop untill it was done. "I'd wish you the best of luck. I'd tell all those famous alchemists like the Flame and the Fullmetal you told me about to move over and step down because my friend Erik is taking over!" she said quietly in his arms.

((sorry if this isn't helping the story. i just need to keep busy! sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:34 am
Edward was about to answer the girl when Road came in yelling, he didnt have a chance to say anything to her either before she ran off, then the girl in front of him ran off. He scratched his head, making a weird face, then hung his head and sighed.  

Original_Edward_Elric

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:56 am
User ImageNothing ever stops all these thoughts
and the pain attached to them
Sometimes I wonder why this is happenin'
It's like nothing I could do would distract me when
I think of how I shot myself in the back again

You'll regret ever messing with me.

A blue haired girl sat atop Central's library. She had heard everything that had gone on involving Kiki. She hadn't wanted to disturb her, let alone reveal her presence to Kiki. However, if she hit dangerous point, Dragea knew she would intervene.

Just then, Kiki had run off. This was good. It gave Dragea the chance she needed. Just then, Dragea jumped down from the building and ran over to him. Pulling him by the arm, she ran away from where Kiki was. While running, she told him, "Don't ask stupid questions. I don't have the time."

'Cause I'm toughest girl you'll ever meet.

I'm Dragea Draconis

'Cause from the infinite words I could say I
Put all the pain you gave to me on display
But didn't realize
Instead of setting it free I
took what I hated and made it apart of me

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:24 pm

She sits in her corner
Singing herself to sleep
Feelings gone a stray
But she will sing

"Why do I feel like..."

Kiki frowned, the girl wasn't answering hear. She glared at the girl iwth a venomous look. "All you humans are the same. Just because I'm not human...doesn't mean you have the right to pretend I'm not here!" she hissed and turned back to the bench, but the fullmetal was gone. She cursed under her breath, she had lost him. Kiki turned back to the girl with a murderous face, "You'll pay for makeing me lose my only lead..." she growled but ran off in another direction all togather.

It didn't take Kiki long to get away from the sence. Afther all, she wasn't human and was amazeingly fast. She stoped infront of what looked like an inn. Kiki tilted her head to the side, they wouldn't let her in. So she jumped to the first floor, the the second, then the third. she stoped at that balconie((SP?)) and sat down, not looking into the window, not knowing if anyone was in there or not. she sighed as she crossed her legs over each other. "Stupid human girl..." she felt like crying. If she had truely found the full metal then she would know what she was and know why she was here.

((Alright...It's not that Road wasn't posting. It's part of Kiki personality, she doesn't trust humans and jumps to concloions very quickly.))

'Till everything burns
While everyone screams
Burning their lies
Burning my dreams
All of this hate
And all of this pain
I'll burn it all down
As my anger rains
'Till everything burns

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:35 pm
Erik smiled and let Maura go. "Then I will tomorrow!" he whispered. If she was behind him, he would do it. But what would she do without him? Where would she go? He'd figure that out later. Just then, he looked out the window again and out of nowhere, a girl was sitting on the balcony! He slowly got up and pushed open the sliding door that lead out to the balcony where the girl sat. "H-hello? Who are you?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:16 pm

She sits in her corner
Singing herself to sleep
Feelings gone a stray
But she will sing

"Why do I feel like..."

Kiki jumped at the male human voice. She quickly stood up and turned, an extremely guilty look on her face. She had been cought off gaurd, something that didn't happen alot. She opened her mouth, then closed it, she didn't know what to say. Kiki's bright red eyes gazed at him, hedidn't seem to be scared of her at all. She looked down quickly, feeling embressed she pulled at her long black sleeves. "H-Hi....I'm Kiki." she said rather dumbly. Kiki looked up at him again, spoting Maura from behind him, still in bed. "I'm sorry. I hadn't relized that someone might be useing this room. I'll be leaveing..." she said, looking away, her white hair covering her eyes. But she didn't move.

'Till everything burns
While everyone screams
Burning their lies
Burning my dreams
All of this hate
And all of this pain
I'll burn it all down
As my anger rains
'Till everything burns

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:10 pm
Maura ran up behind Erik and saw the girl. "No,it's ok, you don't have to go! Come in if you want!" she offered. The cool breeze came into the room. You could smell and feel the moisture in the air.

The same breeze reminded Erik he didn't have a shirt on and goosebumps ran up his arms. "Uh, yeah! You can come in out of the rain and stuff," he said backing into the room. Who was she? What was wrong with her? How the hell did she get up here?! Erik would find out soon enough. Erik asked after the pause, "What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:16 pm

She sits in her corner
Singing herself to sleep
Feelings gone a stray
But she will sing

"Why do I feel like..."

Kiki looked at the boy nervously, then at the girl. Would it really be alright for her to come in? Was it a trap? "Thank you.." she said with a bow. Kiki walked into the room, takeing up as little space as she could by standing foot to foot. She didn't want to get the floor wet, but that was imposable for she was soaked. When the boy asked her name again Kiki nearly said Crisis. "I-I'm Kiki. I'm please to meet you." she said with another bow.

'Till everything burns
While everyone screams
Burning their lies
Burning my dreams
All of this hate
And all of this pain
I'll burn it all down
As my anger rains
'Till everything burns

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:31 pm
"I'm Erik! And this is my best friend Maura! Nice to meet you Kiki!" he introduced energetically. He was so used to shy people he knew no other way to act except to make them feel as welcome as possible. Kiki was soaking wet was dripping on the carpet so he ran to get a towel without word or warning.

While he was gone, Maura stayed quiet and was being shy herself for some reason. Kiki was a beautiful girl just like Maura had been told millions of times herself. "Um...how'd u get up here?" she wondered out loud. "If you don't mind me asking that is!" she added quickly. She waited on an answer, again pushing her hair behind her ears and out of her way.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:07 pm

She sits in her corner
Singing herself to sleep
Feelings gone a stray
But she will sing

"Why do I feel like..."

Kiki gazed at the girl with the beautiful raven hair. Her question knocked Kiki out of her trance. Kiki looked around nervously. "I-I...." she wasn't sure how to respond to that. Kiki couldn't remember how a normal human would answer to that. "The stairs!" she replied quickly, not relizeing how stupid it sounded. There were no stairs outside leading up. "Ya, the stairs. i came up the stairs! How else do humans get up to the third floor?" she giggled nervously. Kiki played with her fingers as she looked at the girl. "Sure is pretty..." Kiki said wihout thinking. She blushed when she relized what she had said outloud. "I-..I umm..." she said nervously again. Kiki just didn't know what to do. she was getting scared and could feel her flames burning within her, just at it''s limit. Kiki's face was getting rose red and her hair was fluttering with a phantom breeze.

'Till everything burns
While everyone screams
Burning their lies
Burning my dreams
All of this hate
And all of this pain
I'll burn it all down
As my anger rains
'Till everything burns

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:42 pm
((sorry i haven't posted yet until the 2nd page sweatdrop ))
Envy was sitting in a tree plotting his revenge to kill the Elric brothers silently in his head wondering how he was going to kill them and then he thought about another thing then would happen being the elemination of the humans and about how they where going to o that too  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:57 pm
Edward growled as he walked to his apartment, he had lost Al again! he had found him around the library then poof! maybe Al wanted nothing to do with him...he wouldnt blame him after what he did....  

Original_Edward_Elric

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:46 pm
((....................He was just being pulled by the arm..... Why would nothing be said about that? Let alone the fact that he all of sudden was at the library and wandering around central in a matter second.))

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff