Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Demon Fang Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wich are you?
  Ookami (The wolves)
  Neko (The Cats)
  Waffels... I like waffels... have you ever heard the Waffel Song?
View Results

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:10 pm
KitaTataki
(hmmm can i be a neko whos a double agent?)

sure, just make your profile.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:32 pm
Gaia username- KitaTataki
Cat Name- Hazelwing
Role Play Name- Roan (hey, do the nekos already hav a leader? if no, can I be it?)
Tribe-Neko
Personality- She strives to survive but also cares for her tribe deeply. She is rough and usually silent, but has frequent battle and social moods.
Bio- Roan is a lone she-cat, cast out of her family when she was 2 cat years old. She is a double agent in this war. She is on the Nekos side, but pretends to betray them to get inside the Ookami tribe. She doesn't have a mate or any children, but is looking for one. She survived 4 years alone before she gathered a tribe of outcasts and formed the Neko tribe
Picture- http://www.naiadecology.co.uk/images/scotcat.jpg
just imagine her alot bigger xd
Rank- leader (if there isnt one already)  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:14 pm
((Actually, we needed a leader. Thanks!))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:27 pm
(Im gunna be like a new warrior if i was in the cat clans)  

Dreamerlily

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:02 am
((OOH! Can I join? Can I? Here's my prof.))

Gaia username- Nightfure
Cat Name- Sorrelleaf
Role Play Name- Swiftfang
Tribe- Ookami
Personality- Nice to everyone except the Nekos. Is usually happy, but isn't very out going.
Bio- Both of her parents were killed while the Ookamis were gaining domanency. She was old enough to fend for herself when they died, but she is still sad. That's why she doesn't like the Nekos too much.
Picture- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:34 am
((Sure ^.^))

Yumi trotted away from the group of lepords, hissing as she went. It wasn't fair! Being the only house cat was really starting to get annoying. Everyone doubted her. Everyone! But she had to go on. She would show her stregthn by deafeting te Ookami's once and for all.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:05 pm
Roan clambered down from her nest (or den XD) in a large tree. She stretched and watched as Yumi stalked away from some leopards. Roan walked over. "Greetings Yumi. May I speak with you?" Yumi was a little taken aback. Roan barely ever spoke, unless she was in a good mood or needed to adress the clan. Yumi nodded and followed her leader into the forest.

Roan picked out a spot next to a creek. "Yumi, I have noticed that some of the other clan cats have been picking on you. I am here to offer you a job..." Roan trailed. "I still need a battle plan, and you seem very passionate about the Ookamis. How would you like to be battle commissioner?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:09 pm
Yumi's eyes lit up. "Of course! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:14 am
Can we have two peoples please? I want to be on both sides...

Gaia name: Panda--chan
Cat name: Patchstar/kit
RP name: Cloudspots (Yes i know it was once the name of a ThunderClan Medicine cat, but it works for her.)
Tribe: Neko
Personality: determined, fierce, knows no boundaries, ambitious, quick to attack but thoughtful as well. Cloudspots is oddly colored and very sensitive and proud about the color of her fur.
Bio: Cloudspots was attacked by dogs when she was little, and they killed her parents. Forced to live on her own, it has made her really strong. She fights fiercely and never backs down from a challenge. Despite her small size, she can easily kill animals larger than herself.
Pic: User Image

Gaia name: Panda--chan
Cat name: Patchstar/kit
RP name: Nighthowl (just call him Howl)
Tribe: Ookami (shouldnt it be Inu [for dog] since it's neko instead of like, Tora [Tiger] or Rion [Lion]?)
Personality: Howl is ambitious, mean, and deadly, but he has a softer side to him. He has recently fallen in love with Timbertail (is this okay?) and wants to become her mate and therefore, the Alpha male. He often fights for power with the other male wolves.
Bio: He was a loner until he came to the pack, where he has worked his way to become more powerful, and is now pining after the Alpha male position alongside Timbertail, the alpha female.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:48 pm
(can i be part of the Neko tribe too?)

Gaia name: Crystalstar_leader
Cat name: Crystalstar
RP name: Midnight
Personality: rude, antisocial, and loves to fight
Bio: She once lived in a zoo, but soon was taken and used to entertain humans by fighting other cats. That left her scared and always wanting to fight. She escaped and joined the Neko tribe just to fight the Ookami tribe.

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:33 pm
Runningbrook went hunting for the clan. she saw a rabbit pop out of its den. she swiftly pinned it down and bit its neck. she went back to camp with the rabbit she cought.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:44 pm
Kara ran after a Ookami spy "Thats it run" she hissed. She pinned him down he fought back and ran.  

Dreamerlily

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:41 am
(UMM people poast please)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:57 am
Silverstone practiced fighting with Howl, "Come on, Howl. If you want to beat a male in battle you have to fight better than this." She snickered and leapt at her friend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Midnight sat on top of her favorite rock, she could see the whole territory of the Neko tribe.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:00 am
Crystalstar_leader
(can i be part of the Neko tribe too?)

Gaia name: Crystalstar_leader
Cat name: Crystalstar
RP name: Midnight
Personality: rude, antisocial, and loves to fight
Bio: She once lived in a zoo, but soon was taken and used to entertain humans by fighting other cats. That left her scared and always wanting to fight. She escaped and joined the Neko tribe just to fight the Ookami tribe.

(AUGH! Idea stealer! lol jk i luffs you)

Cloudspots trotted around camp, stretching from her long night's sleep. She shook out her dark fur, proud of how the way it shone in the sunlight.
~~~~~~~~~
Howl growled viciously at the other wolf. The other one backed away slowly, allowing Howl to eat first, after Timbertail of course. He knew the alpha male always ate first, and if he was ever going to be alpha, he needed to inforce his authority at all times.

After Timbertail was done eating, Howl dug into the moose's hind leg, tearing it apart with his canine teeth. How he wished he could sink his fangs into one of those day-loving nekos...  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff