Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Meet and Greet Help [EDITED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOMadAsRabbitsoO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:36 pm
PrimeOdd
As of right now, Northern Downpour members can meet them only at select dates, so don't be too disappointed if they arent doing meet & greets at your fall show.

I've also heard of people getting Meet & Greets from Zach (the security gaurd), but I don't think he has done that in a while.

You could also just wait by their tour bus after the show and hope that security doesn't make you leave.

wow- yep i'll try that at their orlando performance (that is- if my mom will get alex and i tickets stare ) alex might try to hold brendon's hand (she looooves him) xd
pffffft! i would try to hold spencer's hand- then hug him O.O *awkward*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:13 am
um if u have a myspace then u can ask 2 be there friend and if the exept u then u just talk 2 them and they will tell u when and where there next concert is ....  

I LOVE ME TP

GoodbyeLights

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:19 am
Nelum Amie
um if u have a myspace then u can ask 2 be there friend and if the exept u then u just talk 2 them and they will tell u when and where there next concert is ....

I wouldn't try that. xp
I've said to really popular artists on MySpace like "Hey. I love you guys blahblabhablh."
Chances are they won't reply because they don't have the time.

All you'll get is a bunch of new friend requests from bad bands. neutral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:28 am
actually your right about one thing ...they wont reply 2 your messages but they will send u a message telling u when there next concert is....i should now im there friend on myspace. xp xp  

I LOVE ME TP

GoodbyeLights

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:51 am
That's because they post all their tour dates on their MySpace. whee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:43 pm
i know!!!!  

I LOVE ME TP

magic_lily

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

12,875 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:30 pm
oOMadAsRabbitsoO
How the heck do you/I get fricking m&g passes???? Because my friend Alex and I have been trying to meet Panic for, like, 2 years now, ans all 20 times we've attempted, we have failed crying !!! wtf? so if anybody knows how to meet them plze tell!!!! (or at least has a suggestion) mrgreen
pweese?? mr. spencer smith needs to meet his biggest fan xd

haha- too bad their tour is SOLD OUT now! AAAGH!! I told my mom she should've gotten those tickets earlier!! maybe next year....
I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR THOUGH

WHAT?! THE TOUR IS SOLD OUT?!

...no it isn't... ticketmaster is still letting me buy tickets to the October 10 concert. =P lies!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:33 pm
magic_lily
oOMadAsRabbitsoO
How the heck do you/I get fricking m&g passes???? Because my friend Alex and I have been trying to meet Panic for, like, 2 years now, ans all 20 times we've attempted, we have failed crying !!! wtf? so if anybody knows how to meet them plze tell!!!! (or at least has a suggestion) mrgreen

haha- too bad their tour is SOLD OUT now! AAAGH!! I told my mom she should've gotten those tickets earlier!! maybe next year....

...no it isn't... ticketmaster is still letting me buy tickets to the October 10 concert. =P lies!!

I already have mine so idk. but I have FLOOR SEATS!!!! I worked my butt off for the cash but so worth it.  

music is living

oOMadAsRabbitsoO

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:23 pm
magic_lily
oOMadAsRabbitsoO

yeah, but the closest concert near me is in orlando, fl, which is still a good 6- 8 drive from where i live cry  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff