Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Witch/Wizard School! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:01 am
Katsuki growled, a trick she had picked up from spending so much time with animals, she bunched up her muscles, ready to pounce. No, calm yourself. This wouldn't be good if you hurt a witch Gradually, she relaxed into a somewhat normal postion. Katsuki nodded to the snickering student. "And a good morning to you." she struggled to keep her voice even.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:07 am
Kairi couldn't help notice how she was trying to control her anger. She rolled her eyes. "Pathetic," she mumbled, loud enough for the weird girl to hear.  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:15 pm
Sayuri hugged Mizu's neck, "Be good. Don't get into to many fights with Devil." She laughed and kissed her dragon. "See you at lunch!" She always spent her lunch hour with Mizu, never missing one day. Sayuri ran off towards her class, trying to avoid a huge group of people that would block the hallway.

Finally Sayuri got to her first class, potions. She nodded to Professor Quil and then sat down in the front, opened her book and began to read.

(@Eagleheart: we're only supposed to have 1 animal....depends what Sandstripe says ^.^)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:22 pm
Shiori looked at Sam, "We ALL now you like her. Feakin' tell her! I'm her best friend, she likes you too." She said once Sayuri was out of sight. Wiz, her werewolf, nudged her and pointed with his big nose towards the clock. "Crap! Got to go, Wiz! See yeah after school." She waved and ran towards her first class, Transformation.

(@Eagleheart: w/e...we'll just say you found one and took him in ^^)  

Sandstripe13

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:49 pm
Instictivley, Katsuki bared her teeth. "You call me pathectic? Your the one who goes around picking on everyone. You think that your so stupid, so horrible that to prove to yourself that your "Cool" in your own mind by looking at other people's weaknesses. I'll tell you something, all your weaknesses are right in front of me. Your hair's stragely, your nose is too big, your right thigh is bigger than your left, your a embarressment to all witches, your so weak hearted- but yet you pretend that your so strong, that your the queen of the world. Guess what? You're not! Get a life!"

With that she left, not just left the girl but left the school altogether. She needed to get awat from campus for a while. She found that her feet had carried her to a large meadow, she colasped on her knees and burried her head. "What am I? What did I just do? I should't pick on troubled students like that." Katsuki tore at the grass. "I'm so pathectic! How can i save the cpmpanions when I spend my time just day dreaming of being a hero? I'll never do that... it's immpossible to be the greatest savior the world knew." Silent tears streamed down her face. "What am I?!?" she wailed before it grew silent again, Katsuki curled up on the grass.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:16 pm
Kairi stood there frozen. No one ever did that to her. She was shocked.

--------------------

Coal saw the whole fight from his cave, even though he was about a mile away. Coal flew over to the girl and landed next to her.  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:20 pm
((Whooo! Whooo! I just bullied a bully!))

The sobbing witch looked up at the dragon. It wasn't a companion that she knew, but had only seen glimpses of him at the school. "Hey there." she greeted, her voice breaking a bit. She reached up her arm to pat his neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:00 pm
(oh...i totally knew that we were only supposed to have 1 animal...yea rolleyes lol)
"Well, well, well...if it isnt Jac. I was wodering if i'd see you around here this year. You certainly have more guts than me...if I looked like you, i wouldnt have dared show my face." Salem sneered. "Hush now, Salem." Kaia said to Salem. "Jac is just as handsome as you are." Kaia said reaching over and scratching Jac under the chin. "I wonder what our classes are this year." She said to Kip.

~Later That Day~

Kaia rushed into potions. She hated Professor Quil, if you were even a second late he'd flip out. She found a seat next to Sayuri and sat down just as Professor Quil stormed into class. Salem hissed and jumped up onto the table as he stormed past. "Oh no, that old coot is back?" Salem whispered to Kaia. She rolled her eyes and nodded. "Hello, students." He said. "Welcome back, lets have another fun year, shall we?" He said smiling, showing his disgusting teeth. Salem hissed again at the sight and Kaia stroked him gently to sooth him. Class seemed exceptionally long that day and everybody breathed a sigh of relief when the bell rang. They all filed out of class. "Class was so boring today, when are we ever going to need a potion to make something smell better? I tell you, that class is a waste of time." Kaia said to Sayuri. "I'll say, i could get a wink of sleep with him rambling on like that." Salem said annoyed.  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:07 pm
this looks intresting...
Username: clawfire_1
Cat name: Dawnstar
Name: Tru
Pet: Wolf (Luna)User Image
Personality: nice and shy when she talks to people but when you mess with her you will regret it.
Bio: doesnt remember her past
Pic: User Image
Other: none  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:03 pm
Sayrui nodded at Kaia, "What class do you have next?" She whispered.

Kaia laughed, "You don't have to whisper!" She looked at Sayuri then pulled out a piece of paper. "I have Broom class, you?"

"Transformation," Sayuri said without looking at her scedual(?). "I want to get a good seat so I'll see you later. You should come have lunch with me and Mizu!" She giggled and ran down the crowded hall.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:46 pm
Tru went to her next class witch was Transformation. "i wonder what this class is going to be like.." she muttered. she went into the class room and looked around. it was huge. "i hope its not going to be hard.."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:32 pm
Sayuri ran into her transformations room, ramming into a gril. "Oops! Sorry!" She helped the girl up and blushed from embaressment. "Hi! You look new..." Sayuri looked at the girl, she may be antisocial, but she knew everyone. "Hmmm...well, I'm Sayuri Kurata. Welcome to Alzar Magic School."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:15 pm
some one ran into Tru and she looked who ramed into her. "oops! sorry!" as the girl helped her up and blushed with emmbaressment. "hi! you look new..." Tru nodded in agreement with the girl. "hmmm...well. im Sayuri Kurata. welcome to Alzar Magic School." Tru looked at Sayuri then smiled. "thank you. im Tru Sayuka." Tru enterduced herself shyly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:51 pm
This sounds fun!

Gaia name: Panda--chan
Cat name: Patchstar/kit
RP name: Ahru (people call her Howl cuz her name is pronounced Ah-rooooooooooo.)
Pet: Wolf (Pawprint) User Image
Personality: Klutzy and often confused, really sweet and friendly.
Bio: She's a werewolf, so often times she wont remember what happened the night before.
Pic: User Image  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:47 pm
Kaia walked to her broom class with Salem padding beside her. "Seriously though," Salem meowed up to her. "isnt Professor Quil like 300 or sumthin'...he should seriously think about retiring." Kaia smiled. That was one of the reasons she loved Salem, he hated Professor Quil as much as she did. She remembered the first day she met Salem. Salem's real name was Rochester and he was actually a tabby. Professor Quil called her into the office one day because she wasnt paying attention. Someone wanted to talk to him so he made Kaia write "I Will Pay Attention In Class" 100 times which was easy cuz all she had to do was charm it on the paper. She heard a small rustling sound and a quiet "Help me!" She turned around to see an injured cat in a cage. Apparently Quil abused him. She saved him and turned him into an all black cat so no one would notice and theyve been best friends ever since.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff