Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ Old / Memorable Stuff ~
real alchemy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:20 pm
O.O Then I'm thinking of the wrong book because I was waaaay off. Darn, which book am I thinkinh about? Can someone help me out here?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:56 pm
could you be thinking of the Necromenon book??? I will never ever in my life ever touch that book- it is pure evil. it wreaks of sulfer and brimstone.  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:07 pm
Ah thats it, thank you ^-^
A book is only evil in the wrong hands. In the right hands, it can be a gods send. You just have to be strong willed. The true question that this books brings up is...can you fight back the evil in your own heart?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:41 pm
I KNOW ALCHEMY!!!! 8D Not only is it a form of 'magic' but it is considered Medevil medicine that doctors used to make potions to help there paticatents(sp?). Dunno if that helped or anything...probably not. sweatdrop  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:28 am
~claps hands for you all~ You've done your research, you all are awesome! >=3
Most people say they did, but really know nothing, I'm glad you guys take an interest in this.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:36 pm
** Howls excitedly~~*** good job every one!! although 1 mistake tho. alchemy has never been involved with magic whats so ever. it is strictly science**winks and points out ** there are no incantations or unscientific symbols or signs~

and necromenon is one of the darkest books in existence that is still published widely and sold today. exclaim exclaim burning_eyes evil  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:38 pm
i should be a teacher**  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:51 pm
now that we got the one first and basic rule aside and a concept on the subject-- we should next discuss symbols then symbolism** exclaim  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:35 pm
I remember teaching a bunch of people alchemy ones, it was fun >=D  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:59 pm
Oh dear...I used to know a bunch on this subject...but it has been a while for me. sweatdrop But I have all was wanted to try doing alchemy. I think that it would be a bit fun.  

Desirae Mustang

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:51 pm
I just found something. It's called "Body of Hermes" and refers to the total collection of works attributed to the ‘scribe of the gods'. We should do some research on this collection of books. It's said to be one of the very first...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:24 pm
good idea and also there are a series of books by nicolas flamel. those would be good to start with also let me look through and see what the titles are....... ninja ninja  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:29 pm
oh and check out this w ebsite it has a little information on chemical and planetary symbols and such that are used.

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/alchemy-planet-symbols.html  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:48 pm
I have a copy of the book of the dead. Would that help? It has lists of "spells"
It has a few things about how the ancient egyptians dabbled in Alchemy.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:08 pm
i sounds interesting...  
~ Old / Memorable Stuff ~