Game you just CANNOT play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-S t o o p i d i t y- XD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:21 am
Fullmetalrunt
ughhh any game based on an anime. Naruto, bleach, whatever, they're all the same and they suck neutral Also those stupid ones on the wii that are just small minigames

Dear god theres enough of those. They need to stop makin em already DX  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:48 am
User ImageShocking...

There're few licensed games that I'd play. Very few.

...isn't it?User Image

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:51 pm
tulin13

Movie games = Unplayable

What about GoldenEye on N64?That was one of the best games ever made. 3nodding

ThE_BiPoLaR_OnE

Zelda games!
=O
As bad as this may seem i have a point...
At a certain point in the gam i get very frustraited and give up. They are ment to be chalenging but i can only take so much frustration before i put the game away, case being said... I have never beaten Majoras Mask ( I still have a Nintendo 64 by the way icon_3nodding.gif Never gettin rid of it, in fact I"m in the market for some tony hawk proskaters for it xD ) When i got to the water temple I was like " ok im done, not playin this again. " IT IS SO DERN CONFUSING WITH ALL THE WATER CURRENTS! I have The original legend of zelda from the wii shop channel on my wii and i gave up after the first dungeon since i couldn't find the second one. Spent days on it to freakin find it but finally gave up on it.

That is what some people called GIVING UP and others call SLACKING.
How dare you,by the way?I love Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time.I admit,the Water Temple is fricking impossible,which is why there is online walkthroughs... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:37 pm
Hey, I object! The only thing that can be considered 'impossible' about the water temple is Dark Link!
And maybe the locations of a few keys... the one in the center under the block, anyone?  

Zapatorf
Crew

Westice

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:47 am
I hate some of the new Mario Party games. They changed so you have no idea what you're doing anymore, and sometimes I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to do to win!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:13 am
I agree with Westice,I used to love the MP games....Now look what's happened. crying

Ps.Westice,you know that poem you have in your siggy?I had to learn it off by heart for school!
I still remember the first line:
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood.....I forget the rest. xp  

Fairy Alchemist 96

The_Original_Chaplin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:13 pm
Shap Fu, most sports games, ET, Superman 64, PONG and countless others.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:15 pm
Zapatorf
Hey, I object! The only thing that can be considered 'impossible' about the water temple is Dark Link!
And maybe the locations of a few keys... the one in the center under the block, anyone?

Dark Link can easily be defeated with the Megaton Hammer.  

The_Original_Chaplin

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:37 am
You'd think so, but he always seems to dodge it. =(

I beat him fair the first time, and every time after I brought Din's Fire and Green potions.

And Superman 64 rocked. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:38 am
Catwoman(GBC)
Toy Story 2(GBC)  

GeorgeStow
Crew

Lilmagical_star

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:22 pm
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)
GoldenEye 007 (N64)
Banjo-Kazooie (N64)
Super Smash Bros. Melee (GC)
Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (GC)
Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)

Just kidding ya, those are all games I like and that many people like ^.~ nya hahah XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:25 pm
Majora's Mask pissed me off. I love all the Zelda games, but I just cannot stand Majora's Mask. The fact that you have to keep reliving the same three days over and over just pisses me off, and any progress you make in the game pretty much gets reset once you go back in time. The game is completely ridiculous, and a waste of my time, life, energy, and not to mention my money.  

Yanatareo

Yanatareo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:26 pm
Zapatorf

Naw, the water temple's easier than the forest temple. The water temple you just raise and lower the water levels, while the forest temple is a giant maze!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:26 pm
Yanatareo
Majora's Mask pissed me off. I love all the Zelda games, but I just cannot stand Majora's Mask. The fact that you have to keep reliving the same three days over and over just pisses me off, and any progress you make in the game pretty much gets reset once you go back in time. The game is completely ridiculous, and a waste of my time, life, energy, and not to mention my money.

Wow, I guess I'm not the only one hating Majora's Mask! Yay!! biggrin
Every other Zelda game is awesome, but I wouldn't say the same thing for MM ^^; It's stressing, and the atmosphere is totally different than in the other Zelda games. confused  

Lilmagical_star

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:52 pm
Hey, I liked Majora's Mask!!!

I even attempted to do it all in six days. The first three where you get the ocarina, and the rest where you beat the game. Crazy, but fun for a while. I wasn't fast enough to beat the first two temples in one full day. I'd always be a little over, and you can only get epona on the first day so I'd get stuck with my challenge. XD

The Forest Temple was about equal with the Water Temple, IMO. And possibly the Spirit Temple. All three had just ONE THING that was a pain in the arse. Forest Temple had that skultulla that was JUST out of your reach, Water Temple had the aforementioned key, and the Spirit Temple had that one room leading to the mirror shield that you had to lure an enemy onto a switch and quickly go while the door was open. =/  
Videogame Related Talk [Talk about video games]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff