Charmander
  Cyndaquil
  Torchic
  Chimchar
View Results

Gingeria

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:21 pm
Dark Tanin
Charmander definitely. (I want one for Diamond...)
I transferred mine from my fire red version to my diamond.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:45 pm
hmm it's a tie between typholsion and Charizard.  

snak3Gurl89

XhellXX

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:36 pm
I like charmander 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:23 am
Charmander, he turns into the awesomeness that is Charizard!  

blue_man_of_destruction

Jordamus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:33 pm
Voted for Charmander. That family is my favorite pokemon overall and also the first pokemon I had. Chimchar's coming in second, though. Its a fighting fire monkey, what's not to love?!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:30 pm
Cyndaquil. But not it's evolutions  

Ransom of Thulcandra

Arial the cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:04 pm
My fav fire starter is cyndaquil  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:11 pm
I'm with Charmander or Torchic.
But I voted for Charmander since he's been a favorite since Red and Blue version.  

Jerzeeboii

YukiSukiChan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:06 pm
chimchar. it's last evolution,infernap, is so far one of the fastest pokemon. i also love the type combonation (i know blaziken has the same type but i never really like the hoenn region all too well  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:24 am
I always choose a fire starter. My favorite is charmander, because I recently got a shiny Charizard from trade, and it's a black fire dragon, looks so cool heart  

Komute

phione123

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:59 pm
for me it's hard to choose from charmander and cyndaquil. i voted charmander, but i luv cyndaquil so much.

y does it hav to be so hard? but i chose cyndaquil in my soulSilver version, they are both soo adorable! except when cyndaquil starts to grow up, and then to the big powerful typhlosion. *tear* they grow up so fast.
But luckily you get to choose from charmander's group in soul silver! after you beat red, prof. oak gives you the choice of Squirtle, Bulbasaur, or Charmander. I wish i could have them all! i already have a charmander though, from my bro. i got an egg from the daycare from ditto and a charmander. so i'm goin to choose... umm... squirtle! i can go on all day about pokemon...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:38 am
My favorite is Cyndaquil. It's actually the only fire starter I had picked of all the games.  

Raienn

RAVEN x159

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:09 am
phione123
for me it's hard to choose from charmander and cyndaquil. i voted charmander, but i luv cyndaquil so much.

y does it hav to be so hard? but i chose cyndaquil in my soulSilver version, they are both soo adorable! except when cyndaquil starts to grow up, and then to the big powerful typhlosion. *tear* they grow up so fast.
But luckily you get to choose from charmander's group in soul silver! after you beat red, prof. oak gives you the choice of Squirtle, Bulbasaur, or Charmander. I wish i could have them all! i already have a charmander though, from my bro. i got an egg from the daycare from ditto and a charmander. so i'm goin to choose... umm... squirtle! i can go on all day about pokemon...
wow >.>  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:45 pm
Cyndaquil = super cute!

I named mine FireKitty 8DDD  

Rooke

Destruction

Mimi Kyashi 19

Magnetic Gekko

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:41 pm
I. Hate. Torchic and Chimchar.
They're...so...EW. And this INCLUDES their evolutions. >.<
Charmander = <3
Cyndaquil= <3

Maybe that's because I grew up with the original, so the new ones seemed forced. I dunno. But, geez...I hate the new ones. With a passion.  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff