Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Woot. Alice's Journal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

white pony 16

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:04 pm
August 21, 2008:
Today was a really good day! I woke up late and weighed myself. I'm at 166.5 lbs! I didn't do any exercise, though. I'll try and make up for it.

Breakfast: glass of water
Lunch: Lean Cuisine Sweet and Sour Chicken, bag of cheddar Sun Chips, glass of diet coke, small piece of german chocolate
Snack: a few goldfish, a few pretzels
Dinner: three square pieces of Costco pizza, three glasses of Minute Maid cherry limeade, two cookies, one brownie, one girl scout shortbread cookie, a serving of carrots, a serving of grapes  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:54 pm
August 22, 2008:
Today, well, sucked. I started work again babysitting, and the lady wanted me in an hour early, so I never got the chance to do my exercise before I left. Then I had to babysit for another family right after work. You know what this means: exactly double exercise for tomorrow. Let's see how it works out.

Breakfast: dry bowl of Life cereal, vitamin
Lunch: turkey wrap with carrots and spinach and lettuce, Diet Lipton Green Tea, about 1 serving of Twizzlers things, one Girl Scout Thin Mint, three vanilla wafers, about two servings of carrots
Dinner: two pinches of Fruit Loops, a turkey and cheese stackers lunchable (i only ate half of the air heads it came with), two large glasses of water, one chicken nugget, about one serving of macaroni, one sherbert fruit cup
Snack: a few handfuls of popcorn

I know I said I was going to cut out snacks, and I haven't been doing a very good job. I'm going to keep snacks between breakfast and lunch so I'm not tempted to snack on the food of the kids I babysit for.  

white pony 16

white pony 16

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:30 pm
August 23, 2008:
Today was a really good day. I sat in bed late, talked with my boyfriend, babysat...watched 'The American Mall' which wasn't quite what I expected.

700 crunches
300 leg lifts per leg
150 knee push-ups
100 free weight bench presses
100 skull crushers

Breakfast: dry bowl of Life cereal, vitamin
Lunch: salad with some low fat dressing, half a slice of Dominos hand tossed cheese pizza, glass of diet coke, Fiber One bar
Dinner: six McDonalds' chicken nuggets, about fifteen french fries, one glass of diet coke, three large glasses of water, low fat orange sherbert sundae cup (100 calories)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:56 pm
August 24, 2008:
Today was a good day. I babysat, and no one stepped in dog poop in their bare feet!

700 crunches
300 leg lifts per leg
200 knee push-ups
1.5 hours (easy) yoga

Breakfast: bowl of MultiGrain Cheerios with skim milk, vitamin
Lunch: banana, salad with pear, Lean Pocket with turkey, cheese, and broccoli, Dean's Orange Sherbert Sundae Cup (100 calories), three large glasses of water
Snack: two handfuls of Trix cereal
Dinner: one and a half breadsticks, pasta with olive oil and tomatoes (it was on olive garden's low fat list), two large glasses of water, Dairy Queen small vanilla sundae with no toppings  

white pony 16

white pony 16

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:15 pm
August 25, 2008:
Today was a good day, but not for exercise.

Breakfast: dry bowl of MultiGrain Cheerios, banana
Lunch: large salad, large glass of water, serving of macaroni and cheese, banana nut muffin, cranberry orange muffin (low fat)
Dinner: 6" wheat with turkey, letuce, cucumber, pickles, green peppers, bag of Baked Cheddar Cheese Lay's, two glasses of water  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:56 pm
August 26, 2008:
Today was a really good day. It was my last day babysitting two neighboring brats, and it was cut short too! I got to see some old teachers from elementary school, and my sister and I went shopping for books!

200 knee push-ups

Breakfast: vitamin, dry bowl of MultiGrain Cheerios
Lunch: Lean Pocket turkey cheese and broccoli, glass of green tea
Dinner: turkey lettuce and carrot wrap, pita chips, large glass of water, glass of green tea  

white pony 16

white pony 16

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:30 pm
August 27, 2008:
Today was wicked! It was the first day of school! I really like school, so obviously today was awesome for me.

300 knee push-ups

Breakfast: dry bowl of MultiGrain Cheerios, vitamin
Lunch: large glass of water, half of a turkey and lettuce sandwich on 12 grain bread, carrots, peaches, 100 Calories cookies, Sun Chips French Onion
Snack: Fiber 1 bar, 2 large glasses of water
Dinner: large salad, large glass of water, glass of diet green tea, half a breadstick, three scoops of peas, one scoop of rice, small slice of cherry pie  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:31 pm
August 28, 2008:
Today was another good day. My school does blocked scheduling, so it's like having two first days of school. Did I mention that I love school?

300 knee push-ups (it feels more effective than crunches)

Breakfast: dry bowl of MultiGrain Cheerios, vitamin
Lunch: half a lettuce and turkey sandwich on 12 grain bread, 100 calorie pack cookies, apple, space food protein bar, large glass of water
Snack: two handfuls of goldfish, large glass of water, apple
Dinner: two pieces of pork tenderloin, cucumbers, large glass of water, some whole grain pita chips, some sugar-free chocolate pudding, glass of skim milk  

white pony 16

white pony 16

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:14 pm
August 29, 2008:
Today was an okay day. School was awesome, got my schedule rearranged, got homework, talked with friends, babysat.

100 knee push-ups

Breakfast: vitamin, dry bowl of MultiGrain Cheerios, banana
Lunch: large glass of water, turkey and luttuce on 12 grain bread sandwich, apple, cucumbers
Snack: large glass of water, banana
Dinner: tukey and lettuce andwich on 12 grain bread, banana, carrots, PitaChips parmesan and garlic (?), Special K strawberry bar, two large glasses of green tea, two large glasses of water  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:00 pm
August 30, 2008:
Today was a good day. When I weighed myself, I was 164! I've lost six pounds in about a month! Then I had a college interview for my number one choice, Grinnell College. I think I did really well. Then I babysat and got pelted by water balloons.

30 minutes intense walking in horrible shoes that mutilated my feet

Breakfast: half a bowl of MultiGrain Cheerios, vitamin, banana, Carnation instant breakfast chocolate milk stuff with lots of protein
Snack: small glass of water
Lunch: bag of Baked! Cheddar cheese lay's, 6" turkey on wheat with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, pickles, and peppers, large glass of water
Dinner: Chex Mix bar, large glass of green tea, two large glasses of water, half sandwich of turkey and swiss, some caesar salad, a pizza crust  

white pony 16

white pony 16

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:00 pm
August 31, 2008:
Today was blah. Yoga. Babysitting. Out to dinner with family before shopping at wal-mart. whoopdee-doo. i'm done.

1.5 hours yoga

Breakfast: small bowl of quaker's corn bran with skim milk, vitamin
Lunch: strawberries, turkey and pickle sandwich on wheat bread, two large glasses of water
Snack: two large glasses of water, oatmeal and raisin chewy bar
Dinner: about three pieces of bread, lemon soup (amazing!), some grilled chicken with tzatziki sauce (woot!), rice, and about five glasses of water
Snack: a mini clark bar (it tasted just like a butterfinger)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:08 pm
September 1, 2008:
Today was a really good day. I didn't have school, so I had some company over for lunch and then my best friend and I went shopping. Woot! Shopping without our mothers! Damn, I still have homework!

100 knee push-ups

Breakfast: apple, vitamin, small bowl of Corn Bran with skim milk
Lunch: some goldfish, some whole grain pita chips, some rye chips, three large glasses of water, a hotdog on a white bread bun with ketchup, two scoops double churned chocolate ice cream, two pieces angel food cake
Dinner: two chunks of grilled chicken, large glass of green tea, glass of sugar-free vanilla pudding, two squares hazelnut chocolate  

white pony 16

white pony 16

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:51 pm
September 2, 2008:
Today was a really good day. I crammed for a quiz I didn't have, but my science class went to our nearby prairie and named plants. I studied with some friends and my boyfriend. I did more exercise than usual, and I feel great! I'm going to draft my first college essay after this!

800 knee push-ups

Breakfast: vitamin, dry bowl of MultiGrain Cheerios
Snack: one pretzel
Lunch: turkey lettuce and pickles on 12 grain bread, cucumbers, grapes, low-fast rice cakes, crystal light peach iced tea
Snack: bottle of water
Dinner: apple, LeanCuisine sweet and sour chicken, Newton Fruit Crisps, small glass light lemonade  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:31 pm
September 3, 2008:
Today was a good school day, I got to hang out with my bf and bff's, and i joined a new club. i had a board meeting for a club that i'm on the exec board for. I weighed myself at 165 this morning, which is good considering I haven't been doing much exercise and I've been eating poorly for the last few days.

200 knee push-ups (i'm sore from yesterday)

Breakfast: vitamin, banana, dry bowl of MultiGrain Cheerios
Lunch: cucumbers, turkey spinach and pickles on 12 grain bread, large glass of water, large glass of green tea with mandarin and mango flavoring, some apples
Snack: rest of apple, rice cakes, large glass of water, a few mentos
Dinner: large glass of water, bite of scrod (ew! not a fan of fish), two small pieces of pork roast, some macaroni and cheese, lots of cooked carrots with ginger, some vanilla sugar-free pudding, no pudge raspberry brownie
Snack: large glass of water  

white pony 16

white pony 16

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:36 pm
September 4, 2008:
Today was a relatively good day. School was interesting enough, and our counselors gave us a speech on college applications, so they're not so scary now.

300 knee push-ups

Breakfast: half of a banana, vitamin, large glass of water, small bowl of corn bran with skim milk
Lunch: turkey and lettuce with 12 grain bread, apple, cucumbers, large glass of green tea with mandarin and mango, and rice cakes
Snack: glass of light lemonade, a few pretzels
Dinner: large salad, large glass of water, small glass of milk, some noodles with gravy and lingonberry sauce with three smallish swedish meatballs  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff