Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
How did you become a .hacker? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get into .hack from the...
  Games?
  Manga?
  Anime?
  Random merchandise you saw? XD
  A link to Liam O'Brien's voiceovers...HAHA!
  You're...awkward (random bananas) xp
View Results

Project .hack

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:16 pm
Ummm...stumbled upon a project .hack fansite, can't remember which, just a while after watching sign and then played infection and The World literally drew me in...hahaha....I love LIMINALITY! and GIFT was just ridiculous  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I started watching it on Cartoonetwork. Me and my sis would watch it all the time. Then I saw the TV ad for the game Infection. A friend gave me Infection *He is a big .hack fan* after that I started looking for the others and watched the show and read the mangas. I am still looking for the first .Hack mangas. Last time I saw them was like 4 or 5 years ago. Till this day I still look forward to more .Hack. :3

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:44 am
User Image I watched //SIGN back when it was on Cartoon Network and got hooked. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:24 am
i played infection and watched sign and LoTB, but i wasn't hooked on it at that time. I didn't truly start to love it till GU came out and then i was like omg .hack rules why didn't i fall in love with this sooner? >.<  

dotHackerX

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:01 am
I think GU added a lot more action to the .hack series. c;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:46 pm
totally by the games <3 I didn't start to get serious about it until G.U. when I met Atori! <3 Kya! X3  

The Forgotten Atori

fk12

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:36 pm
@//INFECTION Commercial- HOLY CRAP I ACTUALLY REMEMBER THAT. The part with the Aura statue flickering always stuck with me for some strange reason.

Aaaannyway, my story takes place back in the depths of the internets, when fk12 was but a wee lass of 11 years old and browsing GameFAQs's message boards. A bunch of people posted things like, "Homg, .hack//SIGN is airing tonight!" So I decided to check it out. ... And somehow I missed it. I wound up starting with episode 2. And I was like, "Oh hay, this is cool."

By the end of //SIGN's TV run, I was a fangirl. =< Seriously, the only reason I initially got my PS2 was to play //IMOQ.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:55 pm
Oh god, I couldn't even get into SIGN when it was on TV. I'd always fell asleep. Weird how I love the series now. LOL.
I can't remeber if it was Magazine or game first. T^T  

BreathLessX
Crew

KeirAzuma

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:01 pm
Saw LoT on AdultSwim one night, had no clue what it was.

Couple years later, saw the LoT manga in Barns and Noble, bought it and the DVDs, realizing that it was the same show I had saw those few years ago. XD

Then I discovered SIGN, etc. ,etc.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:50 pm
I never saw that commercial on TV. ;-; I had to watch it on YouTube. D:<  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:53 pm
Same same. I saw Mutation on Fuse TV later. 8|  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:08 pm
;_______; I miss so many things.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

aaawhyme

Demonic Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:49 pm
I got into it by watching .hack//SIGN on TV one random, yet fateful day. I loved it so much... then it ended and then I forgot about it for two years.
My friend comes to the door one day and we trade games and he hands me .hack//G.U. ..... .....

IT WAS MEANT TO BE!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:24 am
aaawhyme
I got into it by watching .hack//SIGN on TV one random, yet fateful day. I loved it so much... then it ended and then I forgot about it for two years.
My friend comes to the door one day and we trade games and he hands me .hack//G.U. ..... .....

IT WAS MEANT TO BE!

I think the saying would be "Fate has played in your hands!"

The Forgotten Atori

Dark_Heart_of_Axel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:50 pm
i was at my friends house and wen went upstairs they were playing a game i didnt kno wat the game was or wat u had 2 do so asked wat is this? they said its a game called .hack//G.U. Rebirth and then i asked wat do u do in it? they told i had 2 play it from the beginning 2 understand wat u have 2 do so they let me barrow it from them cuz they already beat it 2-3 times so i went home and i started 2 play it wen i got into the game i began 2 like it i got addicted 2 it 3nodding sweatdrop blaugh  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff