If Robots Could Disco

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:49 pm
OMGZZ ~
The opening ceremony was INTENSE!! ~
eek

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:38 am
♪Uhmericah, ***k yeah!!♫

I missed the whole opening ceremony!!! crying

Oh well. There's sooo many things i wanna watch, especially PING PONG *dun dun dunnn...*

metamonkey

sporkdorkiee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:30 am
i agree..the opening ceremony was a w e s o m e O:
omg, and the little boy next to Yao was so cuute :'D
i dont really root for a specific country. i root for individual athletes :3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:09 pm
Medal standings

Here are the standings as of this very moment. China is leading with 6 golds! Tied with the USA for medal count, at 8.

It's too bad though, last I checked at basketball, China was getting owned by the US, the US having a 30 point lead on them.

Poor old Yao Ming. cry

Oh South Korea is third too! Asian pride!

Hyonni

Kyros_DeLove

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:04 pm
Micheal Phelps is the awesomes. blaugh Ugh, it's not fair that the only way to watch the Olympics is NBC. =-= Aside from the fact that I don't get to watch the cool sports (fencing, Equestrian, archery, shooting) living on the west coast means that I get to watch it in taped delay. evil

Opening Ceremony was the best EVER! mrgreen heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:18 pm
I can't believe I missed the opening ceremonies. >>
I heard it was unbelievable. ;O

Ralphiie

Jelai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:54 pm
Kyros_DeLove
Micheal Phelps is the awesomes. blaugh Ugh, it's not fair that the only way to watch the Olympics is NBC. =-= Aside from the fact that I don't get to watch the cool sports (fencing, Equestrian, archery, shooting) living on the west coast means that I get to watch it in taped delay. evil

I know! >:/

hmm...will NBC be covering fencing and archery? I seriously want to watch them. So far it's been swimming, beach volleyball, and gymnastics that's covered. Oh, and canoeing and cycling, etc.

While I tuned in to Telemundo (LOL xD), since it's partnered with NBC, I saw that their headliners were different: boxing, boxing, and boxing. >.>;;

errgh. I seriously do not want to miss fencing and archerey! Dx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:55 pm
Oh, and for those who missed the opening ceremony, you can watch it on Veoh. You just have to install VeohTV to watch the entire thing. :]  

Jelai

Kyros_DeLove

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:53 pm
Jelai
Kyros_DeLove

hmm...will NBC be covering fencing and archery? I seriously want to watch them. So far it's been swimming, beach volleyball, and gymnastics that's covered. Oh, and canoeing and cycling, etc.

While I tuned in to Telemundo (LOL xD), since it's partnered with NBC, I saw that their headliners were different: boxing, boxing, and boxing. >.>;;

I know! I don't want to miss them either, but NBC isn't covering them. =-= All they get is swimming, diving, canoeing/kayaking, gymnastics, volleyball, and cycling. Some basketball, too. xp Although I like gymnastics, canoeing/kayaking, and a little bit of diving, NBC doesn't really get anything interesting. mad What a shame.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:24 pm
Kyros_DeLove
Jelai
Kyros_DeLove

I know! I don't want to miss them either, but NBC isn't covering them. =-= All they get is swimming, diving, canoeing/kayaking, gymnastics, volleyball, and cycling. Some basketball, too. xp Although I like gymnastics, canoeing/kayaking, and a little bit of diving, NBC doesn't really get anything interesting. mad What a shame.

That's LAME!
urrgh!
Oh well...time to watch online then. xD;

EDIT: well, at least NBC is covering it online...

Jelai

sachiko_k

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:29 pm
I mainly watch the gymnastics but I did watch Micheal Phelps win the gold the other day. I wanted to watch the opening ceremony but I was busy with other things =(  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:51 pm
Cool! I can watch onlineee. Thanks, Jelai!!! mrgreen

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USA BEAT FRANCE IN 4x100m RELAY!!!! BY .08 SECONDS!!!! mrgreen xd rofl *jumps around house cheering*

Phelps' face when they scored was HILARIOUS. xd  

Kyros_DeLove

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:25 am
I want to watch the opening ceremony! But I was out, eating some korean food, then out for some tapioca with friends. Though, I've been watching a little here and there.

And I'm for OOOOOooo Esssss Ehhhhh!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:15 am
The opening ceremony was pretty damn cool.

Go Australia and Vietnam...  

Guardian_Wolf

Liberal Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Hyonni

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:13 am
The defining Olympic moment was the men's 400 m relay. with just 0.08 seconds difference, it was intense.

The Americans won by a hair's breadth! Probably because he had longer fingers rofl  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff