Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Manga] Vassalord Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katamari Syndrome

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:15 pm
UHHHHHH. I KNOW...
I'm going to go after school on Wednesday to get it. I would get it next week when Junjo Romantica comes out but I just can't wait that long.
D:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:11 pm
:'DDDD
I bought/read it last night. Oh mannnnn. It was so good. The sexual tension is off the charts. I really can't wait 2 more months for the next volume.
D:

Katamari Syndrome

User_2629207

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:49 pm
Kyouko-chan
I bought/read it last night. Oh mannnnn. It was so good. The sexual tension is off the charts. I really can't wait 2 more months for the next volume.
D:

I told you! I TOLD YOU SO! *flails madly*
*dreamy sigh* If only Tokyopop weren't such slowpokes...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:29 am
Miss Sushii
Kyouko-chan
D:

I told you! I TOLD YOU SO! *flails madly*
*dreamy sigh* If only Tokyopop weren't such slowpokes...

Uhhh. Two more months. I'll have to find another new series to tide me over for that time.
3nodding

Katamari Syndrome

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:58 pm
To be fair, I think they just want to spread out the release dates more because apparently, just the third volume is coming out in March in Japan. :< They do that with Loveless, too, methinks.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:17 am
Kitsune-chi
To be fair, I think they just want to spread out the release dates more because apparently, just the third volume is coming out in March in Japan. :< They do that with Loveless, too, methinks.

That's true. The next volume of Loveless comes out next month (i think) and the latest volume to come out was in...(goes to check) November 2007! eek That was almost a year ago!

Katamari Syndrome

User_2629207

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:49 am
Kyouko-chan
Kitsune-chi

That's true. The next volume of Loveless comes out next month (i think) and the latest volume to come out was in...(goes to check) November 2007! eek That was almost a year ago!
Rulin' ya universes...

Pff what!? D: Those poor Loveless fans!
BAH No wonder people resort to scanlations, the release schedule is stupid sad
I hope they don't do that to Vassalord ;_;
I'm totally used to the system they use in Sweden where they release a series over a few months and THEN they license a new one :<
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:55 pm
"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

afsgdhGUYS the next volume has a release date now! The 10th of march, in Japan.
Now, Tokyopop better be VERY quick about the translation and release of that volume or I will KILL.
- Oscar Wilde.

User_2629207

User_2629207

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:33 am
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

*curses* Tokyopop bitches...
Anyway, Volume 3 of Vassalord now has an english-language release date!
September 1st is the day smile
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:51 pm
OK, since first discovering this topic I've flipped through Vassalord many times in the bookstore but never bought it (though I'm sure I will succumb to it someday), and EACH time I open the book and see what I presume is the Chapter One art, my first thought is "SWEET JESUS LOOK AT THAT n****e CHAIN"

But my love for Nanae Chrono has overpowered me and I am reading the online scans at mangafox. @ 3@

I will let you know what I think of it. ♥

edit: OH.
Oh. I ... I see.
Yes. Well. Carry on.

edit 2: ... again, someone please explain how this "isn't" BL?

edit 3: ok I really like it :'DD

Tomqueen

Asphodel_Winter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:41 pm
I read Vassalord, and I love it. It's totally BL. But there's one thing I don't get though. Tons (and I freaking mean tons) of people seem to hate Barry, but I don't get what's wrong with him? O.o I mean, sure, he always seems to be almost killing dear rayflo, but still.... He's really like an angel~~ heart Erm, looks wise. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:38 am

Vol.3 is out now... might be buying it today if I can get money out of my parents... heart
Tokyopop posted a staff review of Vassalord, here.

Ahh, I can't wait for vol.4 now... it's confusing enough in English, so reading the raws is basically just guesswork and drooling at pretty pictures >_>;;
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:55 am

Ha, I'm like the only person who posts in here... well, chapter 16 has been out for a while and it involves scandalous acts during a masquerade opera. Seriously. I had a seizure.
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:52 pm
...What kind of scandalous acts during a masquerade opera?  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:24 pm

The... oral kind. wink
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games