Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] Falling for You Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:51 pm
"Oh really? Well I guess I'll call you C for now then." Kei said as he paid then walked up to the other and smiled. "So..are you hungry or anything?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:12 pm
C nodded as his stumach growled. "Yes I am. I'm starving."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:08 am
"Alright. I would cook you something but unfortunately I'm not very good at cooking." Kei admitted as he laughed nervously. "So I'll take you out to eat. Is there anything your craving?" He asked as they stepped out of the store.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:26 pm
"Pizza?" He wasn't sure if he liked it or not but he had a feeling he heard it was good from somewhere. So he would try it.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:09 am
"Alright.Pizza it is. Follow me." Kei said as he smiled and led C to a Dominos' Pizza.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:29 pm
(I want to come in)
Name Youko
Male: About 21 ish
Personality: outspoken, loner
Bio: after 'falling out' similar to caissius, Youko understands how hard it is to start all over. especially when you have no clue who you are. after being tricked once, Youko swore he'd never fall for the same trick twice. part time job at the domino's 'C' and Kei first visit.

"What can I get you boys?" asked Youko as the door to the dominos opens and Kei comes in with 'C'.  

reality is too cruel

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:31 pm
(I wish you would have asked me to join. After all I was planning a one on one rp. But I guess you can join.)

C smiled and walked wth Kei to the domino's. "Why don't you pick the pizza we'll have?" C looked at the menu not knowing what would be good.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:47 pm
(Sorry Rent)

Youko smiled at the boys, but his attention was more drawn to C. He feels just like me he thought.  

reality is too cruel

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:43 pm
Kei sat down and nodded as he looked at the menu then at Youko. "Can we have a cheese pizza, pepperoni and one with pinapples on it please?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:59 pm
"Coming right up." Youko responded as cheerfully as he could muster while heading in the back for a moment to cook their pizza order.  

reality is too cruel

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:36 pm
(Kei is really hungry isn't he? lol)

"Isn't three pizzas a lot?" C woundered because it sounded like a lot for just the two of them. "Or do you have friends meeting you here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:13 pm
(Maybe~:3 He'll probably just save the rest for home though.)

"No. I just wanted you to try my three favorites and see if you like them. The rest we can take home and eat later." He said as he smiled; resting his elbows on the table. "So C. Is there anything you remember before I found you?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

reality is too cruel

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:43 pm
"Sirs, your ... pizzas are ready." stated Youko, holding three steaming hot cardboard boxes of pizza.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:01 pm
"Oh ok." C smiled. That was a good idea. "Well not really. I remember being high in the sky or something. I was looking down on the town...I don't know. Maybe it was a dream. When I woke up I was here and my eyes and wings were different colors."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:27 pm
"From the sky?" He asked then looked at Youko and smiled. "Thanks." Kei said then took a piece of pinapple and began to eat it. "Do you really have wings C?" He asked before taking a bite.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff