Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Dear Death Note Fans. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hyonni

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:06 pm
I knew America was 12 hours behind Japan... but this is ridiculous. A little too late, a little too lame.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:40 pm
ZOMG eek zac effron looks a lot like raito/leight but he's definately NOT fobby or dramatic enough to be light >_< but that's just my opinion. 4laugh  

The Royal Muse

`a y a b i e

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:59 am
DDDD:
Death Note ≠ Highschool Musical
xC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:41 am
Are you kidding me? Waste of time. They are going to kill the movie and who is Zac Effron? By his picture, he looks kinda fruity to play Light. I hope it's gonna be rated R none of that lame PG13 stuff.  

sachiko_k

eternal punk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:56 am
zac playing light??! sweatdrop

omgggg i hope he doesn't let light sing.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:02 pm
xd Man! Light singing or L singing is a big bonus for me in the movie. Lol. More laughs and giggles. American remake of Death Note full of fail and singing! Woaaah. Great mix. More laughs for me. heart  

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

xx-formaldehyde-roses-xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:16 am
.... EEEWWWWW
They're gonna kill it....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:41 pm
Zac Effron is gonna suck as Light,I can feel it. crying why won't they just leave the damn show alone? He's gonna ruin it for sure. A highschool musical dude isn't gonna make a good Light. I just pray he doesn't dance or sing....  

Miss Chi Marie

6,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

-Dotted-Delete

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:52 am
A Bathing Panda
Death Note being a horror film?
I see failure.

Well I did see a picture of Zac that looked suprisingly like Light/Raito? so I guess he would be good for the part.

Yea, Failure is on the way to that.
Seriously they've already ruined a lot of anime like Naruto and Bleach because of the way the character sounds in english. DON"T TAKE THE BEST MANGA/ANIME/MOVIE away from us ASIANS!!! nooo!!! crying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:06 am
Zac Effron? Really? stare I personally do not like that guy. He doesn't look all that great either. That's just my input. So who's going to play L? Better be someone who can act and looks like L. *laughs* Anyway. *ahem* The movie as a whole, I have a gut feeling it's not going to be good. But if I'm proven wrong... then... okay. x)  

vokee

hello kittye

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:46 am
If they do it right...it could be good.

Imma go see cause I'm curious and if it's a miserable god awful failure I have no problem with leaving in the middle of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:37 pm
Ah.. I can see them ruining Death Note completely. I hate horror films, but I love Death Note. So I'm going to avoid that movie... unfortunately.  

Lunar_Winter

BlackModoki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:06 pm
wow. First I heard Americans making Dragon Ball live action movie, and now Death Note. I do have my doubts that it's going to be good. But hopefully both movies are going to be pretty decent to watch.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:37 pm
they'll fail eventually sweatdrop  

sea-rover

Azirru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:44 pm
hmmmm... may just a death note inspired movie will do but not that death note exactly death note story  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff