Melodious Gekko

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:17 pm
Fishy_2010
xweek
I don't like Sonic Rush. It was too stale and thoughtless, and being forced to play as two characters to get the ending is bad when you don't like the new character. Sonic Rush Adventure got it right, though.

It isn't the first sonic game where this has happened haha. I quite enjoy going through two story modes to make it to the end. It adds interest i think. Also i thought Blaze was a nice addition to Sonic's friends...

No it isn't, but at least they weren't stale (aside from Sonic 3, that was just horrendous). I wouldn't mind going through the story twice if they played differently and had likable characters to play as. As I've said somewhere else, Blaze is just all Knuckles with a pinch of Shadow. The only thing which differentiates her is being a female cat which, to be frank, isn't enough. If I want to play as a cat or have fire powers or as a guardian of emeralds or be broody and anti-social, I'll play Sonic Heroes and CTR. They were much more enjoyable.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:23 pm
xweek
Fishy_2010
xweek
I don't like Sonic Rush. It was too stale and thoughtless, and being forced to play as two characters to get the ending is bad when you don't like the new character. Sonic Rush Adventure got it right, though.

It isn't the first sonic game where this has happened haha. I quite enjoy going through two story modes to make it to the end. It adds interest i think. Also i thought Blaze was a nice addition to Sonic's friends...

No it isn't, but at least they weren't stale (aside from Sonic 3, that was just horrendous). I wouldn't mind going through the story twice if they played differently and had likable characters to play as. As I've said somewhere else, Blaze is just all Knuckles with a pinch of Shadow. The only thing which differentiates her is being a female cat which, to be frank, isn't enough. If I want to play as a cat or have fire powers or as a guardian of emeralds or be broody and anti-social, I'll play Sonic Heroes and CTR. They were much more enjoyable.

Why did you buy Sonic Rush Adventure if you didn't Sonic Rush? A pinch of Shadow? How so? Also i'm not seeing how Sonic Heroes and CTR are anything like Sonic Rush...  

Fishy_2010

The Musical Ninja

Melodious Gekko

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:48 am
Fishy_2010
xweek
Fishy_2010
xweek

Why did you buy Sonic Rush Adventure if you didn't Sonic Rush? A pinch of Shadow? How so? Also i'm not seeing how Sonic Heroes and CTR are anything like Sonic Rush...

SRA not only has better levels and some 3D segments to lighten the experience, they made it so that you only have to play through one story, and made the two characters options to play through that one story (i.e. You can choose from Sonic or Blaze at the start of each level.

A pinch of Shadow, as in she's always brooding and is supposed to be kick-a...nchovies, through her fire powers.

Sonic Heroes has both a brooder and a guardian of Emeralds, and CTR has both a cat and pyrotechnic. Wasn't referring to gameplay style.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:51 pm
Fishy_2010
xweek

He's right, this isn't the first game where you had to do that.
I enjoy it.

And Blaze is cool.  

Leowna
Crew

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

Leowna
Crew

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:53 pm
xweek
Fishy_2010
xweek

Wait a sec.
Where the hell did you get the bolded part?

I didn't see any similarities between Blaze and Knuckles or Blaze and Shadow.
o.o  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:22 pm
Blaze is like Knuckles in the sense she is guardian of emeralds

Blaze has no connection with Shadow

Blaze is like a reverse combo of Knuckles and Sonic, a fast guardian forever bound by duty 3nodding  

The Space Shark
Crew

Hilarious Loiterer

Leowna
Crew

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:59 pm
SonicChaosBlaze

Blaze is like a reverse combo of Knuckles and Sonic, a fast guardian forever bound by duty 3nodding

Eh, I guess that's true.

But I think she's her own individual character.
Even if she is based on Knuckles a bit.

I guess the Sonic Team has gotten worse at developing character back stories/personalities, huh?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:31 pm
~[girlygirl]~
SonicChaosBlaze

Eh, I guess that's true.

I guess the Sonic Team has gotten worse at developing character back stories/personalities, huh?

Maybe a little, but she is from a different planet. So i guess in a way it des kind of make sense for there to be an alternate one. Y'know?  

Fishy_2010

Leowna
Crew

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:17 pm
Fishy_2010
~[girlygirl]~
SonicChaosBlaze

Eh, I guess that's true.

Maybe a little, but she is from a different planet. So i guess in a way it des kind of make sense for there to be an alternate one. Y'know?
Yeah, but they could have worked harder at differentiating her from the other characters, you know?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:56 pm
~[girlygirl]~
Fishy_2010
~[girlygirl]~
SonicChaosBlaze

Eh, I guess that's true.

Yeah, but they could have worked harder at differentiating her from the other characters, you know?

Yeah i do see where you're coming from. I always thought she seemed like a combination of Big and Knuckles. Big because she's a cat and she's purple, and Knuckles for the whole guardian of emeralds thing, but that's just me...  

Fishy_2010

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:58 am
Blaze is not just guardian of the sol emeralds she is the guardian of her world really as her world's fate is on her shoulders
I only think she is like Knuckles as she has a thick skull at the start (not accepting help at all)
And have you noticed the storyline does not fully work with Blaze?
SPOILER WARNING BELOW

She starts in the future (with Silver) and goes to the other dimension to stop Iblis being in the future world (by removing it(end of Silver's episode)) but she knows Sonic in the future (like when she hears Blue Hedgehog that Silver says when he sees the "Iblis trigger" they make it seem like she remembers Sonic) but not in Sonic Rush which would be after Sonic the Hedgehog(xbox 360) in the way that it is how she got there
And in Sonic Rush Adventure how can she have a family in the other dimension as she used 2 Chaos Emeralds to get there and lived in the future of Sonic's world and did not bring anyone with her
And how did she get to be royalty in the other dimension anyway?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:43 pm
Blages
Blaze is not just guardian of the sol emeralds she is the guardian of her world really as her world's fate is on her shoulders
I only think she is like Knuckles as she has a thick skull at the start (not accepting help at all)
And have you noticed the storyline does not fully work with Blaze?
SPOILER WARNING BELOW

She starts in the future (with Silver) and goes to the other dimension to stop Iblis being in the future world (by removing it(end of Silver's episode)) but she knows Sonic in the future (like when she hears Blue Hedgehog that Silver says when he sees the "Iblis trigger" they make it seem like she remembers Sonic) but not in Sonic Rush which would be after Sonic the Hedgehog(xbox 360) in the way that it is how she got there
And in Sonic Rush Adventure how can she have a family in the other dimension as she used 2 Chaos Emeralds to get there and lived in the future of Sonic's world and did not bring anyone with her
And how did she get to be royalty in the other dimension anyway?

She was reincarnated several times, keeping all her memories. Haha i just made that up, but i guess it could be a good theory? Maybe...  

Fishy_2010

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:17 pm
I am just pointing out the messed up time line of Blaze the Cat  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:19 am
Blages
I am just pointing out the messed up time line of Blaze the Cat

And an extremely messed up one it is...  

Fishy_2010

iLinkeh

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:14 pm
yeah they messed up blaze whole story a litle...
i think that blaze really could be like knucles
sylver maybe like sonic( even if he some times act like an %$#$#)
just look this
sylver=sonic?
blaze=knuckles
?????=tails
?????=shadow?
i mean...
who is the tails and shadow in blaze world?  
~Chao Garden~(Sonic Gaming)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff