Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Enslaved by You ((NightWerewolf and DncStar)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:02 am
Alex nodded and calmed himself, forcing his blush to fade. But it came back as she took his hand and led him off for what he could only guess was the kitchen. "I think some food would be great." He smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:08 am
Cassidy nodded in agreement. She entered the kitchen and pulled a basket out from under the counter. She filled it with some random food and then grabbed his hand again pulling him outside towards the gardens. "It's so nice out" She commented as she sat down in the grass.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:11 am
Alex sat down across from her, a wide smiled on his face. His blush had finally faded and he looked around at the beautiful scenery. "So then Cassidy. I take we're having a picnic?" He asked her quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:14 am
Cassidy nodded smiling widely. "Yup!" She laughed and tilted her face towards the sun, her eyes closed and a big grin spread across her face. "Friends love to do this kind of thing... Or so I've read" She frowned slightly and peered at him  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:19 am
Alex shook his head and leaned back until he was lying down in the grass. "I wouldn't know. I've never actually had any friends." He took a breath and looked up at her. She seemed to glow in the light of the sun. "But you... you're the only one who's ever been so nice to me."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:23 am
Cassidy smiled. "I've never had friends either... Guys just wanted me... and Girls were jealous." She frowned lightly. "You're the first person I've ever met who hasn't just instantly fallen inlove with me" She tapped her chin thoughtfully. "Or maybe you have and you're just buttering me up" She laughed and took out a piece of bread, munching softly on it.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:25 am
Alex blinked and stared at her for a few seconds. She had just hit the nail on the head. He laughed softly and nodded. "Yeah that it's. I'm just trying to butter you up." He said in a bit of a sarcastic tone. "But I guess now we can be friends."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:44 am
Cassidy smiled. "Friends" She agreed nodding. She took another bite out of the bread and stared out at the flowers. "It's peaceful here. I'm glad I left"  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:48 am
Alex nodded and looked around, taking in the view. "This area is gorgeous and serene." He smiled and pulled some fruit out of the basket and started to eat, hoping that she wouldn't mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:50 am
Cassidy finished the bread then laid down, her face towards the sky. She shut her eyes and sighed peacefully. "I agree" She said softly. Her head was close to him when she spread herself out. She turned her head and peered at him. "So, friend, tell me about you"

((I'll be back... lunch time))

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:54 am
Alex turned towards her. The word 'friend' was stil something he was going to have to get used to. He thought for a second then shrugged. "What's there to know? I haven't led a very interesting life. I was born a slave and I've been traded off from place to place." He shrugged again.

((k))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:02 am
Cassidy looked at him then rolled her eyes. "Come on... theres got to be more to you then than." She frowned and looked into his eyes. Maybe just could flirt details out of him. She giggled to herself.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:04 am
Alex blushed slightly as he stared back at her. He could hear her cute giggle and smiled a bit. "Well then... I guess it really depends on what you wanna know."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:17 am
A bright grin spread across Cassidy's face "I want to know everything. Likes, dislikes... you know stuff like that" She beamed and waited patiently, giving him her full undivided attention  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:20 am
"Well typically I dislike my masters, except you of course. You're the nicest one yet. And as long as you don't trade me off I'll be happy. I like cooking, it's become a sort of hobby I guess. Although I don't like cleaning. And I like to read when I get the chances. I'm self taught." He nodded.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff