Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Other Music Discussion
Prime is going to see All Time Low, Mayday Parade, TM, & EA. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sing Me To Sleep~!
  ~I'll see you in my dreams!
View Results

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:08 pm
takashi_sahoko

Yeah! What Black said! I've only seen All Time Low once.
It was the best one ever.
surprised
Oooh! Their Fall Tour!
Lucky.
I was going to go the October 29th show, but then
it turned out it was a school night.
So yeah.
I've seen Mayday once too, and The Maine.

Oh and at the ATL performances, don't be surprised like Black said to hear a lot of cussing && sexual sayings/references.

All The girls screamed (in the past concerts I've been to)
when Alex or Jack kept going.
I WANNA SEX EVERYONE OF YOU RIGHT NOW.
I laughed the entire fun but it was so much fun.

:]
Have fun!

Oh, dayum. Tyler will get so excited when I tell him that we might get a chance to have a threesome with Alex Gaskarth. rofl heart

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:09 pm
emmy downpour
PrimeOdd
emmy downpour
Dude!!! I have seen all those bands live, they are AMAZING.
And Tyler can rest assured... I know it's sad, but All Time Low (at least Alex) are kind of mean.
Get excited. =) That is an AMAZING lineup.

Their mean? gonk Why! What did they do?

My friends and I tried to get a picture with them, and they were like. "Would you hurry it up, this is our time." They just had a kind of snooby attitude. D:

Hmm. They must have been in a hurry. gonk

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:12 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
All those bands besides The Maine were at Groezrock (I posted about how I really wanted to go to that, remember?) and I cried when I found out I couldn't. And that was just to see them play, so if you had a chance to meet them and missed it, I can understand crying! xp

You guys are so lucky <3 It's gonna be awesome.

Aaaand Alex doesn't seem mean surprised Go watch his blog on youtube. He's cool <3

I was sort of upset about it, but almost just because it meant so much to Tyler. crying

I'm so excited! heart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:58 pm

_________You don't know what you've got until its gone
_________And you don't know what it's like to feel so low
_________Everytime you smile or laugh you glow
_________You don't even know

User Image
- - - - - I WANT TO GO! gonk I loveee all of themmmmm

_________So I'm finally here today
_________You've touched me here today
_________And I wish that I could stay
_________A little bit longer, and I will be fine

sandflea

dirty little heart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:24 am
i saw the lineup for this tour and was like "this is why i have to live in america!" seriously love all the bands - have a good time xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:02 pm
AW I feel bad for your boyfriend I kind of met them and confused Alex. becuase girls kept screaming when he got off the bus so to throw him( and them) off I yelled "OMG its the same person who got off the bus a minute a go" it was funny. He was all neutral .  

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:23 pm
candie the pirate thief
AW I feel bad for your boyfriend I kind of met them and confused Alex. becuase girls kept screaming when he got off the bus so to throw him( and them) off I yelled "OMG its the same person who got off the bus a minute a go" it was funny. He was all neutral .

I got to take a picture with him, rub his arm hair, and tell him he had sex hair. He just smiled and laughed. Probably thought I was crazy...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:49 am
xXblackXmagicXx
candie the pirate thief

I got to take a picture with him, rub his arm hair, and tell him he had sex hair. He just smiled and laughed. Probably thought I was crazy...
your so lucky. When I pulled my little stunt he turned around and got back on the bus while giggling.
He does have sex hair.
And he is awesome becuase I yelled "STALKER PIC" and he stopped and looked scared while I hunched behind my friend  

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:38 pm
sandflea

_________You don't know what you've got until its gone
_________And you don't know what it's like to feel so low
_________Everytime you smile or laugh you glow
_________You don't even know

User Image
- - - - - I WANT TO GO! gonk I loveee all of themmmmm

_________So I'm finally here today
_________You've touched me here today
_________And I wish that I could stay
_________A little bit longer, and I will be fine

Gogogo! biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:39 pm
tigerlily963
i saw the lineup for this tour and was like "this is why i have to live in america!" seriously love all the bands - have a good time xd

Thanks! heart Yeah, I love this country's tours. <333

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:42 pm
candie the pirate thief
xXblackXmagicXx
candie the pirate thief

your so lucky. When I pulled my little stunt he turned around and got back on the bus while giggling.
He does have sex hair.
And he is awesome becuase I yelled "STALKER PIC" and he stopped and looked scared while I hunched behind my friend

Oh my gosh! xDD All you guys do is scare them!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:38 am
PrimeOdd
tigerlily963

They make me so jealous xd xp  

Polyphonic Twilight

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:55 pm
PrimeOdd
candie the pirate thief
xXblackXmagicXx
candie the pirate thief

He does have sex hair.

That's the best part they just look like they are so much fun to mess with. And I am not one to miss such a opurtunity(sp?)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:13 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
PrimeOdd
tigerlily963

They make me so jealous xd xp

That's why you should just move in with me.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:14 pm
candie the pirate thief
PrimeOdd
candie the pirate thief
xXblackXmagicXx
candie the pirate thief

He does have sex hair.

That's the best part they just look like they are so much fun to mess with. And I am not one to miss such a opurtunity(sp?)

I'd feel like I screwed up my chance. xd

Other Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces