Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack// The Beginning Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brother Malice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:41 pm
In the Curch where tsukasa was a Mid-lvl Twin Blade jumped out towards him swinging his blaeds wildly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:05 pm
tsukasa reacted quickly, creating a shield and blocking the twinblades attacks, countering with a fireball to his chest, saying as he flew back, "what are you doing? what did i ever do to you?"  

Robotic tsukai

Brother Malice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:19 am
*the mid-lvl Twin Blade backs away* Ohhh....sorry... i didnt meant to startle you...i was following someone and i thought you were them....sorry for attacking u like that...the name is Korumaru...but u can call me Koru for short*puts out out to shake Tsukasa's hand*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:04 pm
tsukasa looked him ver and said "whatever, just don't do it again, i'm tsukasa, by the way" he took his hand and shook it, looking at him with expressionless eyes  

Robotic tsukai

black_cat_demon13

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:44 am
still hiding whispers to himself "Very interesting this may be fun"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:24 pm
tsukasa,you say,hmmmmmm...ok.....*looks around as if being watched*Anyways what are you doing here? This isnt the safest plase to be at your level, you know.  

Brother Malice

Robotic tsukai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:55 pm
sukasa grunted, saying "like a i care what a crazy person has to say, i'll go where i please when i please"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:18 pm
Koru looks at tsukasa and grabs his throat "Dont screw around like this kid ok.....when i say its not safe, its NOT SAFE!...no scram before i make you!"  

Brother Malice

Robotic tsukai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:36 pm
tsukasa looked at him coldly and said "guardian, get rid of him" tsukasa's guardian appeared and turned toward koru, aiming and taking a few shots at him  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:13 pm
Korumaru looked at the Guardian and knewing that he wouldnt hit tsukasa he put him in front of the bullets and waited  

Brother Malice

Robotic tsukai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:54 pm
tsukasa smiled knowingly as the tenticles arched around his body and sped for koru  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:13 pm
Koru looked at the tentacles and then threw tsuakasa at a wall and dodged the tentacles for the moment....Then he drew his blades and posed ready to strike "You know...this is the most fun I have had in a while.....i just hope i dont hurt your too much."  

Brother Malice

Robotic tsukai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:52 pm
tsukasa got up and growled, shooting a fireball and dodging behind the guardian  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:40 pm
Koru dodged the fireball w/ ease and sped towad the guardian blades slashing..."Take this!"  

Brother Malice

Robotic tsukai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:45 pm
tsukasa groaned, taking out a fairy ocraina, warping back to the root town and heading back to the room with aura  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff