Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Anime popular?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhadeKnight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:31 pm
I'd have to say that quite a few people in my school like anime, but the rest are mostly the stereo-typical redneck doush-bags, who treat everyone like crap so it's hard to say if anime is hated by "anyone in particular". ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:17 am
I don't know. I'm just started going to a new school and I've only been going there for a few days! sweatdrop But I hope atleast someone is an anime fan.  

pokemonfan10000

Kigaru_ECP

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:14 pm
hmm... well there are quit a few people who like anime at my school, but we are constantly mocked and made fun of for liking it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:48 pm
Here in My school which is in az there is also a small group of people that like anime and there was barely enough to start a anime club. When we just started the anime club we hung posters around the school and I heard people laughing at them which I don't understand but yea I guess over here people either dont like them or dont think anything about it  

Placeboraw

TwEAT_Me_417

Hilarious Sophomore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:26 pm
Not everyone is into it at my school  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:37 am
I am the only one at my school who likes and everybody hates it even though they have never seen it. But even though nobody at my school likes it I still have alot of friends who like it outside of shool.  

xXpunkfreakXx

cagalli1543

7,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:48 pm
When I was in private high school I was thought of as weird for liking anime, but now that I go to public college it's ok. They even have an anime club, but those people are scary. Well not all. lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:29 am
Here in college, it's kinda amazing that a lot of us like anime. I didn't really expect that there were a lot. And also, there's an anime organization here in the university. xd  

SeraphicAssassin

Your in my Heart

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:17 pm
i dont know about you but in my high school anime is popular, so popular our anime club is one of the bigger clubs at school  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:21 pm
We have the anime club. But they're straight up weird.
Then we have the gaming club, they're awesome, but not all out obsessed like the other club.
Other than that, they have no clue...

Sadly, the gaming club graduated...  

jmpeer

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out