Reply ~Headlines, Welcomes, and Sites~
favorite sonic moment? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kirakiba77

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:23 am
mine is in sonic adventure when tails is explaining about the egg carrier and then sonic just changes the subject,tails then responds saying"I hate it when he doesn't listen"

that was funny and tells alot about there relationship

twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:49 am
I liked when tails was explaining how the extreme gear fly then Knuckles flips and shouts "Alright I get it. It just floats ok!" or something like that.  

Davis0123

hi5201

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:27 am
I like those moments with Cosmo and Tails! They make such a cute couple! ♥

♥♥♥User Image♥♥♥  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:04 pm
I would say mine would be just before the final fight between Sonic and Shadow when they are talking in Sonic Adventure 2 battle (just before the final boss battles of the 2 stories (not counting the last story))
It shows a lot about Sonic and Shadow as characters which I think is really good but it also shows an understanding between them like 2 sides of a coin being on opposite sides yet have similar characteristics (Yes I know they can be very different but if you look at there true natures there are some very similar traits)
I think that the moments that reveal more about characters are really good points as it helps you know there true nature which also helps you understand there choices better
(Like everyone knows that Shadow sacrificed(he was meant to die but since he became such a popular character they kept him but I am sure you knew that wink ) himself as a way to accomplish his promise to Maria but if you know more about them you see more depth to it than that (Not going to spoil that one for you))
Anyone else like this kind of thing or should I just talk to a wall about it? :p

And what i HATE most about sonic is that I get Sonic Unleashed for Christmas but my console gets knocked and the disk is too damaged to play and that was before the intro movie was over!(less than 5 mins into putting it into my xbox360!) So i am waiting for the replacement i ordered
Why am i the unlucky one >.<  

Pink Sophie Bunny

Novatechfx Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:35 am
When sonic takes the last fight against shadow in Sonic Adventure 2.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:37 pm
One of mine is waaaaay back in the earlier days of the Archie comics when Sonic gets roboticized by Robotnik and attacks Knothole, so Knuckles gets himself roboticized to counter-attack, and it's an all-out roboticized battle.  

crazy_burrito

Garnet Eidolon Summoner

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:07 pm
mine's the evil ending in shadow the hedgehog, where shadow beats sonic and that
general guy up!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:07 pm
I like the time in Sonic X. It was episode with the beach. Eggman was about to drag Sonic into the water and Amy got really mad and started beating the crap outa Eggman. I'm staring at the tv and thinking, "You don't mess that girl."  

Angelheart1700

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Robotic Emi-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:32 pm
I like when Sonic says "Elise, just smile." So cheesy I laughed my head off XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:21 pm
My favorite moment...when Shadow was looking out into space, when Amy came in and he promised to keep he's promise to Maria AND amy. That was a good moment.  

II iBlonde II

Serenla

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:26 pm
PasswordNarutoUzumaki
Mine is when elise kisses sonic. razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz

WHAT!!! HE DIDN'T LIKE IT OR ANYTHING, DID HE??????  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:34 pm
Mine would have to be in sonic x, in the meterex episodes. Vector, Espio and Charmy were trying to get Cosmo and Tails together. Charmy nocked knuckles out, Vector drew on his face, and Espio dragged him to Cosmo, and pretended Knuckles was awake and joined the Meterex. When Tails came in and asked Cosmo what was going on, she just said," Don't ask me. He jumped out, said some crazy things and started dancing." I laughed so hard, and got out my camera and recorded it.  

Serenla

xXGentleBlazeXx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:54 pm
Hm this is a tough one cause there are so many good moments in the series. biggrin I think the short film "Sonic Night of the Werehog" was pretty awesome. btw everyone should see it. there is a little twist on the ending that is so funny but i dont want to spoil it. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:22 pm
There were a lot, like when Team Chaotix foundout that they were working for eggman, and the eggman they were fighting all this time was Metal Sonic, that was pretty funny. or any time when Amy chases Sonic around (when will she learn), but my all time favorite is when Sonic and Shadow kills Boilizard in SA2. though I dont think Shadow was supped to die, because if you look very closely, at the lastmoment there is a green flash, when he dissapears. Now to me, that looks like a chaos control. So if it is, he survived.  

Darth Steven 09

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
~Headlines, Welcomes, and Sites~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items