Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Where is everyone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

directvantage45

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:28 pm
I like those ideas. But we need to get more people involved yet. There are others that would be interested in helping out, if something is decided. We should start a thread about what all the users want, and the guild administrators could take the best ideas and implement them into the guild. I think such a thread would improve the quality of the guild incredibly, and would help the users make an impact on the guild itself. Also, for those who don't feel like starting their own threads, discussion topics could be posted also. What does everyone think?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:18 pm
I'm here and I agree,but I haven't seen any of the guild crew or heads since I joined,but perhaps I could make this thread into a topic like that.

Ok peoples,what would you like to do with the guild?What kinds of topics,contests and whatnot would you like to see?
It says in the rules not to make polls on the front page but this topic is important for the good of the guild so should I?  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

directvantage45

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:41 pm
Don't try to make a post on the front page. I believe the rules are VERY specific on that, and to not even bother asking.

Next order of business, what about a weekly anime review of some anime that is not mainstream, that every self respecting lover of anime MUST watch at some time in their lives? For the newer people, it would lead them in the right direction, and for more avid watchers, it might give them a chance to reminisce about one of their favorites.

maybe we should start a new thread for this though, I think the title may be scaring a few people away. I encourage others to weigh in on what they want done for this guild!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:19 pm
i come on sometime but no good treads and when i do post its ignored and
i agree with you  

Lord Deathnotefan666

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:26 pm
I don't think that this thread is scaring people away,it seems to have actually gotten quite a bit of response.I'll ask here then,to all the others that think something must be done to improve the guild,what do you think we should do?I think it would be most helpful to have the mods and such involved,because they're really able to make the difference.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:47 am
You're right, it's up to the mods to change something to make the guild more active. Run contests, start threads, and be active. There are a lot of things that a crew member can do that the average guild member cannot. Many of these things can be implemented by the crew, if they ever find this thread.  

directvantage45

vokee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:03 am
I post at least 6 times a day. I'm mostly at college during the day.
At night I could be at work, depending on my work schedule.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:37 pm
> smile i am here  

bugsbugs

dfakdf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:46 pm
my my reading all these post made me feel bad. I'm currently in 6 guilds and can't get on everyday but im trying to post something with all my guilds...I joined this guild because I thought that I would be able to talk to people about anime but yet every time I look for a post to write...well its honestly not what I expected....anyway, I am here and will try to be more active  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:59 am
Well I admit I do not post much but that's only because I am doing other things. Sometimes I'm too busy actually reading manga and watching anime to write about it. sweatdrop  

Zumae

SecretInTheIce

Shirtless Saint

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:09 am
I think the reason there isn't many people posting anymore is because this guild was started years ago and most of the participants that are part on this guild have probably moved on and left gaia altogether and their being tens upon hundreds of people associated with this guild that it would take a huge amount of time to search throw them all to see who is still active and who is not^^ ...well at lest that is what i think^^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:42 am
Zumae
Well I admit I do not post much but that's only because I am doing other things. Sometimes I'm too busy actually reading manga and watching anime to write about it. sweatdrop

Ditto to that. I'm sorry too.  

PhadeKnight

Robiroth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:25 am
How true. I've been watching a lot of shippuuden. Up to the twelve guardian arc. Wonder when all the akatsuki goodness is going down?  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:03 pm
I try to post, but maybe life sucked out all of my time at the moment and everyone else I guess... I also read a lot  

L M Ritwock

Tipsy Darling

Skulls Deadbody

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:45 pm
I have been posting lately but this place is like a ghost town...  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff