Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Final Fantasy Dissidia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:35 pm
User Image

I am not perfect either as I have double posted, but Haseo9 is doing it constantly. Anymore and I will take this up with the guild leader. Let this be your pre-first warning. If time has passed(Days or so) then a double post is fine, but within the matter of minutes is preposterous.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:00 pm
dude will u leave me alone you always have some problem with something I do your like the first to post on everyone of my topics and it is either something related or how you dont care or your trying to find someway i was contradicting or wrong seriously just leave it and i dont see what is so wrong with double posting.Seriously just leave it alone, and trust me ive been liek doing this since i first got here in like november or october and i have yet to hear a complaint. seriously and you want to know why i double post well for one if there are no new post in a guild for a long period of time people start to get unintrested are the guild becomes inactive and because of that i try to get the post count up so that when people look at they say oh so i guess there are some new post and they check.

the complaint i got besides the ones you seem to give me daily is the one from last week about a picture post but that wasnt really a complaint it was a warning to everyone. Hell when i log on to flyff ill just go to PPn and tell her that i have been double posting and if she says she doesnt care then it doesnt matter. Though don't treat this like an RP guild where you have to be completely litterate or semi-litterate and you dont double post.

Eithe way you seem to be like my complete opposite which does remind me of a certain 2 anime characters>..>  

haseo9

mishcana

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:15 am
Really looking forward to this game - I bought a psp in preparation for it ^_^.

I'm guessing Cloud will be the ff7 character, but they might be reworking his design to be more in line with the ps3 ff7 remake they're supposively working on.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:56 pm
Hmmm.
Nope, can't say I'm looking forward to this at all. Nope.
*sigh*  

MoshiTiako

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:56 pm
Seiri Omaar
Hmmm.
Nope, can't say I'm looking forward to this at all. Nope.
*sigh*

Why? D:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:42 pm
It's an action game. And my faith in Square Enix to create a game that doesn't bore me or annoy me is bordering on nil at this point.  

MoshiTiako

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

TheRaggedQueen

Aged Entrepreneur

5,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:22 pm
Seiri Omaar
It's an action game. And my faith in Square Enix to create a game that doesn't bore me or annoy me is bordering on nil at this point.

Y'know, after playing and beating several Square Enix games, I can begin to sympathize. The only one I've really liked is Final Fantasy X, and that was only for Auron.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:35 pm
I've loved every FF I've played. Maybe I'm weird. ;-;
I has a PSP nao. WHOO YEAH. PL0X COME OUT DISSIDIA.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

MoshiTiako

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:36 am
You're not weird. You just have different tastes and experiences with video games. Let us know how it goes, Griever.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:17 pm
I guess. ;D I just love the battling system and characters in FF games. heart  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:06 pm
that's awsome is there going to be any other main characters that will cross over? and what system is it for?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:05 am
It's for the PSP. ;D

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

x-IWuvU

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:10 pm
IT CAME OUT!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:37 pm
Yep, and I still don't have it. It looks amazing though.
Good thing I have a PSP. :,D

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:58 am
...I bought a psp1000.....and the game....its fun.......easy way to blow a few hours on a car ride.....I found my best characters were Squall, Jecht, and Terra in that order......The voice acting is kind of stiff for some of the characters though......like Cecil.....and he's got such an experienced voice actor doing him as well.....though I do feel that they truely captures Kefka's annoying ways perfectly..........  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff