Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply The Gathering
Coke or Pepsi? Warriors addition!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:42 am
21. Warrior
22. leader
23. Graystripe
24. Firestar
25. ThunderClan
26. New Lake home
27. Cinderpelt
28. Sandstorm
29. Tigerstar
30. Honeypaw  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:26 am
(i hate you minnowpool!!!!! haha jking xd )

21. Warrior, cuz you cant have kits, i mean...why have kit making genes when you cant use them its like a bird with dolphin flippers
22. Deputy (cuz i am one!!! oh...burn xd )
23. SSSSSSOOOOOOOOO HARD!!!!! srsly...umm...idk!!!! graystripe is just...graystripe, so lovable so...graystripe...but...but... Whitestorm, also very lovable, so brave, so strong, he gave his life for his clan...you dont see graystripe giving his life scream CHEATER!!!!... im gonna have to say Whitestorm (go ahead...boo me all you want)

24. Bluestar, cuz she actually made mistakes unlike perfect Firestar stare srsly, point out a mistake that Firestar has made as leader
25. Tribe of Rushing Water, yet again, unperfect unlike Thunderclan those perfect snooty know-it-alls
26. Lake home, dudes...the tree crushed Mudclaw, whoo!!! i was waiting for him to die
27. Yellowfang she was all rude but all awsome at the same time
28. Sandstorm, cuz shes not PERFECT!!!! like Spottedleaf, i mean really, who asked her opinion about firestar's love life, srsly
29. Tigerstar, the ultimate antagonist!!! he is mah role model
30. Honeypaw, yet again, not perfect like Heatherpaw whos always so happy and cheerfull, but where did she get the name Darkclan, wouldnt you stop and think, why Darkclan why not Fluffy-Perfect-clan, i mean thats what Heatherpaw is rolleyes  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:15 am
lol, you give a good fight Eagleheart. Now i'm trying to find a mistake Firestar made...uhm, he...he brought Cloudtail into the Clan without permission! but uh, that wasnt when he was leader...HE LET GRAYSTRIPE BE CAPTURED i mean, did he even do anything to help? except, "Oh Graystripe, nooooo!" wah wah blah blah blah. ...i think.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:15 pm
no he wasnt there when graystripe left but he loves spottedleaf and sandstorm  

Dreamerlily

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:01 pm
true! he's a two-timer! xP aaaaaaaaaaaaaand he wasnt there for his friend! Graystripe never had a chance cuz Firestar never went with him! Talk about neglect! Isnt that what friends are for? To be there for each other? But Firestar wasnt! So that's a flaw. and the two-timer thing. Flaw #2.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:47 am
no he actually didnt "love" sandstorm untill Spottedleaf said it was okay and he wasnt leader when that all started
and about the graystripe thing, i believe graystripe offered to go find them cuz leafpaw was missing and somebody needed too look after the dying clan i mean what would it have been like if all the best warriors went to help graystripe, some warriors had to stay behind and guard the camp i mean, what if a badger or fox came by or something???

MWAHAHAHA see no mistakes
try me again, i dare you xd  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:37 am
*hiss* mmm...well...he could have left some warriors and the medicine cat!.........mmmmmmmmm.....

He's a murderer! xD he killed scourge, and a warrior never kills unless he has to...then again he kinda had to. Sorta. Uhm...he didnt do anything to help Whitestorm, he didnt get the medicine cat, even though Whitestorm told him no, he still might could have saved him, you never know. AND! he broke the warrior code of four clans, by making them two and then one, even though they went back...um, he lied to his clan cuz he didnt tell them where he was going for the whole SkyClan thing! and he almost thought about leaving sandstorm when she and him got seperated...He wasnt there for Rainfur when he got stuck with the rats, though that was kind of both his and sandstorm's fault...but he didnt go back in and help...uhh...

Plus no badger nor fox came by, so dont you think Firestar would have thought it was safe to go help the rescue party?

there, try out some of those.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:20 am
he did need to kill scouge cause scourge would kill all clans he did say he was going on a jorney to help skyclan he said combining the clans wasnt really combineing cause they were all just uniteing against blood clan he tried to save rainfur and whitestorm  

Dreamerlily

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:29 am
Who's side are you on?!? You dare defy your leader?!?!?!?!

lol, i'm kidding.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:30 am
I tried to keep Squirrelpaw and Brambleclaw away from each other. You see, if he as succeeded, and they hadn't run away, Jaypaw, Hollypaw, and Lionpaw would have been born. ninja  

little_moon_girl
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:36 am
Warriors:
1. Firestar
2. Cinderpelt or Leafpool??? Can't choose!
3. Brambleclaw
4. Tallstar
5. Leafpool
6. Silverstream
7. Brightheart
8. Leopardstar
9. Hollypaw, DIE JAYPAW DIE!
10. Leopardstar
11. Starclan
12. Riverclan BY FAR
13. Windclan???

Randoms!!!
14. Honestly, neither
15. Fall Out Boy or Panic! At The Disco??? I don't know who these people are
16. The Beatles???
17. ???
18. or ???
19. Cake
20. Aeropostale or American Eagle WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE???
21. Medicine Cat
22. leader, though deputy really isn't all that bad
23. Whitestorm?
24. Bluestar BY FAR
25. ThunderClan
26. Forest home, I really miss the forest home alot
27. Yellowfang or Cinderpelt? Can't choose!
28. Sandstorm
29. Hawkfrost
30. Heatherpaw  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:38 am
little_moon_girl
I tried to keep Squirrelpaw and Brambleclaw away from each other. You see, if he as succeeded, and they hadn't run away, Jaypaw, Hollypaw, and Lionpaw would have been born. ninja

My dream come true if Jaypaw had never been born.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:39 am
Lord Myself
little_moon_girl

Wait, what?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:43 am
little_moon_girl
Lord Myself
little_moon_girl

Wait, what?

If Jaypaw had never been born, I would be very happy  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:45 am
Lord Myself
little_moon_girl

Nooooo!!! I heart Jaypaw!!!! gonk

Anyway... Here's the unirversal question:

31. Cake or pie???  
The Gathering

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out