Meh....average.
  Not that good.
  Bad.
  Horrible.
  All-time worst!
View Results

Katanas Blade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:23 pm
I haven't done that before, but I think I will now! Look at you, corrupting the youth into deviancy. It warms my heart. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:33 pm
I'd never thought of doing that......... eek But I suppose then again my given name is scary enough for those poor people I'd never have to! But I do like the idea of using famous names.....Once I move out I should try it. It might be hard to to giggle and grin though...  

GhoulPuppy

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:39 pm
I use my nickname "Randi" sometimes I use "Randi Banana,"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:09 pm
Well, i don't really go to starbucks ever, only if im driving somewhere and it's the only place i can find. but i went to cracker barrel with my family one time and i dad told them his name was Dr. Igor and made a creepy face at them. they gave us pretty fast service...i think they wanted us out. xd  

mad_cow_disease

Hygienic Noob

black chrystal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:25 am
I've only done this once but i actually said "goddess of the 8th dimension" luckily tho,the guy was a college kid with a sense of humor. i got some laughs (AND ANGRY GLARES) when they called out "goddes of the 8th dimension" it was freakin hilarios!!! rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:42 pm
black chrystal
I've only done this once but i actually said "goddess of the 8th dimension" luckily tho,the guy was a college kid with a sense of humor. i got some laughs (AND ANGRY GLARES) when they called out "goddes of the 8th dimension" it was freakin hilarios!!! rofl
Whoah whoah whoah....hold on. Stop right there.
Incase you haven't heard, I own the 8th dimension. I'm the Supreme All-Knowing All-Powerful Overlord of it! twisted

Are you renting out some space there?  

Henneth Annun
Captain

-Lo Va Tits-

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:59 am
at the juice place i told them my name was Lawliette (sp) or sometimes it will change to Lenore or once i got away with Mr.Hellman (with my brother)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:32 am
XWraith_LordX
GilAskan
Did you hear about the Harvard taste tests on coffee? Apparently, they did double-blind tests comparing coffee from the five largest distributors, as well as a make-it-yourself generic brand.

McDonald's coffee beat out Starbucks in taste 4 to 1. Add to this that McDonald's coffee is about one quarter the price of Starbucks coffee...

Not that any of this matters to me. I don't like drinking coffee.
Why else do you think Starbucks needs comercials and new products now?

Other people *cough*McDonalds*cough* have better coffee, and it's cheaper. Harvard doesn't have to do a taste test to figure that out.

The only thing that annoys me about McDonalds coffee is the commercials. Not that I'm a fan of beatniks, but the idea that one can't genuinely like jazz and dislike football pissed me off.  

Eyelash Curlers and Stars

Sad Lion Serenade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:31 pm
Six. That's it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:04 am
I've used "The Doctor" seeing if they would catch the reference. No one so far sad
I prefer Quik Trip coffee versus Starbucks *gas station here, rather popular in the Mid-West*
It's like, 1$ for me to fill up any container I want *that's reasonable* and it's GOOOOOOOD.
Other than that, I go to IHOP for the endless cups.
Or I brew my own at home, with caffeine water!  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

dreaming_tonight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:47 pm
I just use letters. Like "T" or "J" or "L", but then I have to tell them that it's just the letter and not "tea" or "jay".  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:30 am
I've recently started intoducing myself as Johnathon Reed, although that isn't my name.
I'm not sure where that new name came from, it popped into my head one day.
It's quite amusing when my friends call me Josh but all the new people called me John or just look very confused.

Anyone know where Johnathon Reed may have come from?

Tainted Deity

MEOWITSTERRA

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:27 pm
I like to go by Anya. That name's cool!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:48 pm
I like Wawa better.  

MediaclCunt

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash