<removed> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:22 pm
DarkElf27
I get the joke, but the mood is all wrong for it, and it's a bit long for a one-off joke. sweatdrop

I recognize that. After writing it out and reading it (Slaanesh Fic), it really was MUCH funnier when spoken. It was originally a joke I spoke as a story.
I just kinda have a tendency to actually write things out in full. The best version is in person, I still like it myself, but I admit the online one isn't as great as it really is.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:46 pm
GregorytheImpaler
DarkElf27
I get the joke, but the mood is all wrong for it, and it's a bit long for a one-off joke. sweatdrop

I recognize that. After writing it out and reading it (Slaanesh Fic), it really was MUCH funnier when spoken. It was originally a joke I spoke as a story.
I just kinda have a tendency to actually write things out in full. The best version is in person, I still like it myself, but I admit the online one isn't as great as it really is.
Perhaps a re-written version that's closer to the spoken one?  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:09 pm
DarkElf27
GregorytheImpaler
DarkElf27

Perhaps a re-written version that's closer to the spoken one?

Heh heh sweatdrop Yeah, sounds like a plan.

Probably MUCH shorter for the sake of the punchline. (which wasn't as well written as I said it.)  
Fiction Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff