Hiatus Alerts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+[Unholy_Rage]+
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:04 am
Will be stretched to my intellectual limit till the 3rd of November. Won't be on much, but will check posts from time to time.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:33 am
So yeah, I haven't been on for like a month. x__x; and it probably won't get better. I always have some project to do for honors english III, there's always something I don't understand in trig, and there's always lines to memorize for Macbeth. I'm Ross xD  

hiei4ever

XxXAuroraXxX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

>[Just peeking in to say that.... I AM STILL ALIVE! XD Just been crazy busy with work and school and life. I am still around and I am still actively working the public front at the charity ^___^ Loves you guys! <3]<

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:26 pm
Soo. . . I leave for Basic in 3 days. Don't expect to hear from me for. . . A while. A LONG while.

See, I'm enlisted in the Air Force. My body belongs to them now. And they want to make sure that their body is in the best shape possible before they ship it anywhere and spend lots of money to make it happy. . . Translation? I'm getting shipped to San Antonio during the hottest month of the year. For 8 1/2 weeks. And after that?? Tech school, which could be as long as a year.

If we're lucky I'll get some computer access during Tech, where we do get some free time. . . Though not much. So, wish me luck, and please understand why I have seemingly dropped off the face of the Earth.

((I'm gonna miss my cyber-home, and new cyber-friends!! I hope life treats you guys well, and keep up the writing, Jashin, Zee, and Ragey. Peregrin will be back. I promise you.))  

Eklypse_Peregrin

+[Unholy_Rage]+
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:52 pm
Eklypse_Peregrin
Soo. . . I leave for Basic in 3 days. Don't expect to hear from me for. . . A while. A LONG while.

See, I'm enlisted in the Air Force. My body belongs to them now. And they want to make sure that their body is in the best shape possible before they ship it anywhere and spend lots of money to make it happy. . . Translation? I'm getting shipped to San Antonio during the hottest month of the year. For 8 1/2 weeks. And after that?? Tech school, which could be as long as a year.

If we're lucky I'll get some computer access during Tech, where we do get some free time. . . Though not much. So, wish me luck, and please understand why I have seemingly dropped off the face of the Earth.

((I'm gonna miss my cyber-home, and new cyber-friends!! I hope life treats you guys well, and keep up the writing, Jashin, Zee, and Ragey. Peregrin will be back. I promise you.))

Have fun and best of luck mate! Being from a military family, I have huge respect for the work you will do - so I say kudos 3nodding

I'm going to miss you too, you've helped add more life to this guild - but life must go on. As long as I can count on you to drop by from time to time smile .

*hugs* Anyways, good luck once again; we're cheering for you all the way biggrin !

PS: If you get to fly a fighter-jet, post up a pic or something!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:57 am
Starting second sem of final year at uni this week. Won't be on as much as I'd like even more so than before sad  

+[Unholy_Rage]+
Vice Captain

+[Unholy_Rage]+
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:53 am
Second semester of third year uni (college for you Americanos). Self-explanatory really neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:42 am
I'm going to be gone for a while. I'll try and log on and lurk around a bit, but I will most likely be busy.  

kurl

Trash Bear

ZeeCrazayHobo
Captain

Newbie Noob

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:22 pm
Well, my sickness hasn't subsided so my activity may be lower than usual. Not quite at not-at-all but close enough for me to announce a hiatus of sorts. If I don't post, it's because I'm in a coughing fit on the couch while pwning noobs in Halo 3. I'll be in and out though, so don't worry. Peace.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:48 pm
I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!! Better yet, I SURVIVED BOOT CAMP!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, just had to say that. XD Hopefully I will start regular posts again, once I figure out what has changed in gaia. Its been a long time. Way to long. XDXD

Eklypse_Peregrin

+[Unholy_Rage]+
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:01 am
Eklypse_Peregrin
I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!! Better yet, I SURVIVED BOOT CAMP!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, just had to say that. XD Hopefully I will start regular posts again, once I figure out what has changed in gaia. Its been a long time. Way to long. XDXD

OH MY GOD YAYAYAY!

How was bootcamp? Tell us stories!

Me however, I'm just a lurker now. I will also virtually cease to exist in the event I find employment. Sadness sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:23 pm
Boot camp, was. . . An experiance. xp Ran my butt off everyday - 4 miles at least. Did lots of pushups and situps (I have tonage in my arms, now). And in general just got the tar beaten out of me for 8 weeks.

And then tech school. Where I was made to look like a complete idiot cause my scores averaged around 70. Yeah. . .

But my base is kinda cool. And my boyfriend comes to see me tomorrow!!!!! XDXDXDXD heart heart heart

Yeah, I'm just a little excited.

Eklypse_Peregrin

.:+:.Children of the KoRn.:+:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas