Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Golden Palace Central
~~~~~~**NEW MEMBERS COME HERE!!!**~~~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:28 pm
thanks for the warm welcome all!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:32 pm
Your welcome ^^  

Reinbow Chi Tea

Soulless Neko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:32 pm

Welcome, Don't be afraid to post, just make sure whatever your posting is in the right tread/topic ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:48 am
I'll try & remember that, thanks~  

Misty Marina

Seraph Angel Prince

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:03 am
Hello Hello, my name is Sporty Ace Poliwhirl, i was referred by my best friend Saint Roxas Keyblade. He and I go way back since we were little. Let's see i love to watch anime, movies, tv shows, play video games, workout a lot, play sport, making money, and just wanna have fun and making new friends on the way. Hope to hear and see all of you soon or shortly, whatever comes first. biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:14 am
Hello my name is Kenji Sasaki, i was found by Saint Roxas Keyblade when he told me i should join this guild to meet some new friends. I love to relax and meditate underneath the waterfalls everyday. I am a very calm and chilled person, love to be one with nature, and study extensively to be a policeman soon. Other than that, I love to yak with my newfound friends and get to know them more piece by piece. I hope i will get the chance to meet all of you real soon.

Holler, wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance  

Uther Doombringer

Lady Namine Hikaru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:36 am
Moshe Moshe, my name is Urumi Kanzaki, i was invited my Saint Roxas Keyblade my sister's boyfriend and my sister Killer Kairi Keyblade. Most of my time, i am very carefree, relaxed, have nothing on mind like my sista and her bf. Anywayz i enjoyed having fun and making new friends whether they be online or in the real world LOL. I hope to see all of you guys or girls very sometime later or something. Goodbye and thanks for the invite everyone. redface redface redface redface redface redface redface  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:46 am
Hello ya'll, My name is Killer Kairi Keyblade, i was invited by my boyfriend in real life Saint Roxas Keyblade. He and I have been 2gether for 7years now, we are planning to get married next year in March, and do a lot of adventuring soon. I love to dance, do ballet, sing once in awhile, play tennis, swim, badminton, hang out with my friends, family, and whoever wants to hang out with this Japanese born girl from Osaka. The most best thing besides hanging out with you guys and working with my boyfriend in the same company (isnt that funny) is to spend time with my loved one and have so much fun between us. Anywhoz, sorry about going on and on and on, Saint Roxas likes it when i yak for hours on the phone, email, and letters. Well i hope to get to meet each and everyone i guess at the hangout spot soon. See ya around, sugar.  

Lady Kairi Hikaru

Reinbow Chi Tea

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:31 am
Hello and welcome ^^ We need talkative people so thats fine! Feel free to post in the forums and make topics ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:53 pm
Hi, just want to welcome all the newcomers I missed: sporty, kenji, urumi & killer kair. Feel free to add me as a friend. I know I love talkers! Welcome again to you all!!! heart  

Misty Marina

Soulless Neko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:38 pm

all you new people..Welcome to the guild

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:53 am
if any new members need to speak to me pm me or find me in one of the fourms  

Keyurai

Angel Princess Misty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:19 pm
Hello i was invited by Lord Keyurai and Lady Keyurai. Its nice to meet all of you  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:29 pm
Angel Princess Misty
Hello i was invited by Lord Keyurai and Lady Keyurai. Its nice to meet all of you

welcome to the genseiken  

Keyurai

wellillbedammed

Ruthless Lunatic

10,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:21 pm
Hello im Jes A.K.A. Hagi-jes
i was invited by keyurai, i kinda know him a little xD
i hope to meet people here and stuff and be a loyal knight of lord keyurai xD