Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
learning japanese Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master cade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:19 pm
smile ok todays lesson is kore wa and sore wa FYI this is and that is.example kore wa ringo desu , sore wa ringo desu=this is an apple, that is an apple...ok thats it for today.P.S the u in desu is silent mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:16 am
I have a cousin who can read Japanese or used to. I don't know if he can anymore but I would love to learn Japanese and then go to Japan. blaugh  

Dino_Digger27

Master cade

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:24 pm
well your not going to learn over night so go get your self some books and give it a try xp  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:13 pm
SailorMoon
I tried teaching myself but I'm going to take it at my college in the fall because it'll be so much easier. It's a really difficult language to learn!

This summer I'm going to only take japanese as a class for fun. I'd take with my other classes but language seemes to be hard for me... it took me awhile to grasp spanish.  

Treeswatchyoumasturbate

Man-Hungry Vampire

Placeboraw

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:40 pm
Well I wish i could speak Japaneses i only know short phrases and when i say it out loud it sound horrible which is weird b/c when i say it in my mind it comes out good sweatdrop anyways i only know a little bit of Japaneses like i can only count up to like 50 or less (even though it's so easy to remember the numbers sinces there like the same) crying okay so some phrases i know are

What is your name- Anata-no namae wa?
My name is Serina- Watashi no namae wa Serina desu Umm what else
i know Domo arigato gozaimasu (thank you) and Do itashi mashite (you're welcome)
and other basics  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 am
xd well for me I had no problem prounouncing the words in japanese its just remembering all the different words is what makes it so hard sweatdrop .P.S domo arigato "gozaimasu" is thank you very much. xp  

Master cade

directvantage45

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:49 pm
Did you ever notice that a japanese person speaking english seems more like a foreign language than a japanese person speaking japanese? I can't explain why, but it's just plain creepy.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:45 am
confused uhhh what stare well nevermind that... todays lesson is L and R in the japanese language there is no L so in place of L they say R if you was wondering in death note why L chose this as his cover name you now know xd and in inuyasha kilala is written as kirara on the info page on tv wink  

Master cade

vokee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:12 pm
I'm thinking about taking Jap class at school. Just maybe.
It's actually an interesting language that I had always liked.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:34 pm
I'm learning Japanes from a combination of High School classes and online translators... Oh, and hello can be said multiple different ways depending on the time of day:
ohaiyogozaimasu = hello, and good morning
konichiwa = hello, and good afternon
konbawa = hello, and good evening.

Yeah, I had Japanese classes in school since kindergarden, so it's like, why stop there? Dattebayo? (Y'know?)  

MicahIsMe

YumeOibito07

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:44 pm
i wanted to take a japanese class but my mother won't let me.
so i'm just self studying.

here are some useful(?) japanese phrases:
o te arai wa?-where's the bathroom?
takushii noriba wa doko?-where's the taxi station?
koko de ii-here is fine.(when you want the taxi to drop you off)
onegaishimasu-please
(name of food)wa chotto taberaremasen-i can't eat (name of food)
(name of drink)wa chotto nomemasen-i can't drink (name of drink)

btw,i've only been to Japan for barely 3 hours.<--connecting flight. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:29 pm
it is an interesting language and can be tricky at times so far the only problem for me is the sentence structure such as what order to put the words in 3nodding  

Master cade

Da_Nuke

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:13 pm
I think I'm putting this for later... I'm still too busy with my French exchange exams.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:33 pm
Master cade
smile well I have been trying to learn japanese for some time now and so far Im progressing s-l-o-w-l-y (slowly) and is making a list of japanese words I hear from people online in order to speed things up for me as well as to teach the public something neat. xd so to start things off lets try "konichiwa" meaning hello."Ogenki desuka" meaning how are you.
and "sayonara" meaning goodbye. mrgreen

do note that if you go to japan be sure you use the right type of speech... what i mean is... guys and girls speak differently... guys can speak like girls or people will think you are gay (it is ok if you are) BUT!!! girls can use both... -.- which kinda isnt fair... if a girl speaks like a guy she is a tomboy  

lilX13

Familiar Friend

lilX13

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:35 pm
Master cade
it is an interesting language and can be tricky at times so far the only problem for me is the sentence structure such as what order to put the words in 3nodding

download itunes.. search japancast... and there should be a japapcast.net podcast teaching japanese... i listen 2 it wink  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff