Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:36 am
Does she really hate me that much, I don't think I did anything wrong to her... Matthew quickly darted out of class. Avoiding any rude and arrogant people. He slid down his locker. Today was the first day of many, and it was a horrible day..He made his way to the lunch room. He normally didn't eat. So he sat down at a table in the back, dark cornor.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:40 am
Cassidy sighed softly seeing Matthew sitting on his own. She felt sad. Defensive almost. Why wont anyone sit with him? She mused softly to herself, her hands folded neatly under her chin. She looked at him from her seat, a soft smile across her face. Guess I could be nice She thought as she motioned him towards her.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:53 pm
Matthew glanced around the lunch room when he noticed the girl from both of his classes telling him to get his a** over to her.. He hung his head low and wlaked slowly towards her. Peopel bumping into him, and gawking as he sat down beside her.. "Is it just me or do people tend to stare at you and give funny faces?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:19 pm
Cassidy laughed softly. "It's true. They do seem to do that don't they" She grinned widely. "But then again... You really don't seem to fit in either." She mused softly, her chin resting in her hands as she peered at him. She tossed a brown curl over her shoulder and angled herself towards him. "So you're Matthew. How are you liking it here?" She asked, her eyes meeting his with soft curiousity, or thirst.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:26 pm
Matthew sighed. His expression cold.."Same s**t for brains everywhere..." he looked back up.."In all honesty I hate it here...Everyones the same shallow as a waiting pool, immature and jerkes.." He hated everyone here at this school. "I'm sorry, I don't seem to know your name, and no I don't belong here.."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:30 pm
Cassidy frowned, her lips pulled tight. "I'm Cassidy." She said simply and played absent mindly with her hair. "Then... Why are you here? Why bother stay?" Her voice was quiet but heard over the loud roar of the cafeteria. She kept her distance but she did seem to be leaning inward slightly.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:59 pm
"I don't have much choice...not like I have anywhere to stay..My mom used her boyfriend as an excuse to get away from me and my dad pretends to want me here. It's not like I have a girlfriend or any frineds at all for that matter to turn to.."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:39 pm
Cassidy's frown deepened. "Well that's a shame. You should really try to get to know some people around here. I think they're quite interesting." She smirked softly. She twirled her hair softly around her finger, she still looked at him curiously.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:52 pm
Matthew almost laughed darkly as she said try to meet people.."Anti-social for the most part..And trust me, met two people already...they welcomed me with a bloody stuffing in a locker..If all the people are like that...Shoot me.."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:42 am
Cassidy grimaced. "Yeah some of the students here aren't exactly mature. But theres a group for everyone. Except me. But I'm used to it." She grinned slightly. Then the bell rang for classes. "What class are you up to next? I've got history"  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:29 am
"I'm starting to get the feeling i don't have a group either..." Matthew sighed."Oh well, I don't care about groups...Or having friends for that matter....Whenever you have something, anything at all, it leads to disapointment..." He quickly added in before he checked his slip of papaer, indicating he too had history. "I think we have almost all the same classes...I have history as well..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:43 am
Cassidy smiled sadly. "I'm sorry to hear you feel that way about people." She rose to her feet and then turned and added. "They're not all bad." She walked quickly off to her locker then to class. She sat alone again, she looked down at the books attempting not to think about how she kind of felt sad that he felt that way about people. I'll just leave him alone. He's uninterested in people. I shouldn't interfere She thought to herself as she sat taking notes on the boring history, that she had already lived through.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:29 am
Matthew walked into class, the same book bag loaded with his books. he sat down bside her and handed her a note.It was his lame atttempt at kinda flirting with her. It read..
Maybe it's just human guy's and 99% of the girls. You I defnitly don't mind..

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:02 am
Cassidy felt the corner of her lips twitching into a smile as she red the note. She threw a quick glance and him and smiled widely. She carefully wrote on the bottom in her delicate handwriting.
Well that's cute. Attempting to flirt now? She giggled softly and passed him the note.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:32 am
Matthew blushed and looks up at her. A soft, gentle smile dancing across his face.
Is it that ovious, I suck a flirting, it's hard to flirt with someoen who makes you nervous..Your beauty alone makes me affraid to talk, dispite the fact that your also very scary (Kidding) About the scary part....

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff