Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
My first time with yaoi! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

first time with yaoi!
  Greatest moment of my life
  changed my life forever
  the greatest moment of my life and changed my life forever
View Results

Guildzilla

Lonely Traveler

12,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:40 am
wow i guess i'm lucky i have no siblings...well i got a half brother but he is never around so...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:19 pm
Tsuki_Chan06
Imoto-chan_Always
Guild Carver1

LUCKY I have never been able to read a Yaoi comic because 90% of the time my mom or dad just HAVE to know what im reading... crying

lol. Well, so does my mom, but I hide all of my yaoi manga and don't read it when she's around anymore, so it's pretty safe. :XP

lol, what i do is: i buy my yaoi manga by internet by my friends address and then i go to her house and and bring them home in my backpack, and my mom will never know what im doing lol sweatdrop one day i bought Gravitation manga vol 1, i thought bought it coz i though it was cute, but my bro has to be a snitch and told my mom what i was reading and since then i dont like my bro evil

Yeah, but if I did that I'd have to explain to my mom where all my money was going. :XP Besides, it's not like I have PayPal or a credit card, just a savings account card, so I couldn't buy anything on the internet anyway. xd I just wait until my friends and I go to the mall and I buy them then, saying that I bought food or a different comic than what I really got, or something like that. Also, she doesn't keep tabs on what's in my wallet like she does with what's in my bank account, so I can buy stuff at the mall without her knowing exactly how much I spent.  

milkymosaic
Crew

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:50 pm
OKAY, SO I'M SITTING IN MY ROOM, BEING THE BADASS MOTHER ******** THAT I AM, WHEN I GOT THIS MAJOR CRAVING FOR SOME DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES. I GO TO THE KITCHEN AND I FIND MY BROTHER'S FRIEND, WHO HE INVITED OVER FOR THE DAY, EATING ALL MY GOD DAMN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! I WAS SO PISSED OFF. I WALKED OVER AND RIPPED THE COOKIES OUT OFF HER FAT HANDS AND STUFFED THEM INTO MY MOUTH. THEN I GRABBED THE BOOK SHE HAD SET ASIDE AND TOOK IT TO MY ROOM FOR DOOM AND TORTURE. THAT LITTLE b***h RAN TO MY ROOM AND STARTED SLAMMING ON MY DOOR SCREAMING "GIVE ME BACK MY YAOI!" GAVE ME A ******** HEADACHE. BACK THEN I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT YAOI WAS, SO I SAID "WHAT THE HELL IS YAOI?" WHILE READYING MY EVIL DEVICES OF DOOM. SHE SCREAMED BACK "MY BOOK! I'M TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK YOU TOOK FROM ME!" I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT THIS "YAOI" WAS, SO I STOPPED READYING THE DEVICES AND PICKED UP THE BOOK. CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT THE TITLE WAS. I COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT THAT, I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT THIS YAOI WAS. I OPENED THE BOOK TO A RANDOM PAGE AND I SEE TWO BADASS MOTHER ******** MAKING OUT. BUT THEY WERE BOTH GUYS! "WHAT THE ******** IS THIS s**t?" I CALLED TO THE b***h. "IT'S YAOI, NOW GIVE IT BACK!" SINCE THEY TWO GUYS WERE BADASS MOTHER ******** LIKE ME, I DECIDED TO SPARE THE BOOK'S LIFE AND GIVE IT BACK TO THE b***h.

tl;dr: I ate some chocolate chip cookies and looked at my brother's friend's yaoi book.

Of course, that's not really what happened. I don't even remember how I discovered yaoi.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:29 am
first i want to say aww to your story (its better than mine)

sadly i didnt realize how amazing yaoi is at first. my some of my friends are yoai fangirls and they had me read little butterfly and well i freaked our i was like wtf is this DX ewww and then later on (i dont remember how) i read some fanfiction and it was yaoi and i couldnt help but think wow this is HOT and i guess that was all it took for me to like it fanfics, fanart, manga the works XD  

Fire Queen Azula

Akurei Demon Wolf

Barton Wolf

35,565 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:22 pm
aww your story is so sweet/cute ^^;;; any way~
It's been so long since I got into yaoi/shounen-ai that I don't remember how I got into it. I know I was 12 or 13 ^^;;; and it's all my friends fault.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:16 am
omg when i read my first yaoi my heart was pounding and i was sweating and thinking "omg dont do it!" i hated it at first but now i love it biggrin yaoi is your friend sadly though my mom doesnt know and she's not open to homosexual couples so... i cant get any yaoi books.. crying poor me..  

sessmaru_sensei

Dark Raiinbow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:13 am
Aweeeh, How adorable !! >.< eeek !
I've never gotten a yaoi book, actually I intend on doing that.
I read alot of them on mangafox, but it'd be much better to have the boox in hand.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:27 pm
As I remember right, my first time with Yaoi was very very naughty. I was at a friends house and reading his manga, and he had some really hit stuff. So he catched me, reading one of these and he asked me, if I likeit and when I answered, that I like it, he gave me the booka s a present. From that moment I tried to get more stuff and got really addicted to Yaoi. At that time (over 10 years ago), we all didn't know how this would be called, so we named it Shounen Ai. I don't know, if that word did exist already at that time, but around my people, nobody knew what Shounen Ai was. The asked us, of there's something like Girls Love and so the boys (who didn't like Shounen Ai) made their own Shoujo Ai Club. XD  

Yona_Babe

Jolly Genius

20,825 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Kyoko1010

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:10 am
My first experience happened three years ago. I was obsessed with watching anime and was looking around for titles. Some random person recommended sukisyo and I started watching it. I'm very open minded and completey indifferent to most things. I watched through the scenes, especially the one on the stairs, and thought, "that's really cute" and then I looked up more and more until I became obsessed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:40 pm
My first time with yaoi was when i was 15 and i came across some Beyblade fanfics.I saw one labled Kai x Rei and thought...hmmm why not read it just for fun?.
Then after that i was hooked >.<
5 years later and i still loving it 3nodding

YAOI 4 EVER

btw this involved no cookies...  

Enzai Sebby3

Lil chibi chu chu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:32 am
well for me it was normal....at first i was only reading normal mangas .... (and injoying myself) and one day my Kuz who introduced me to manga ask me if i knew what yaoi was ...... i said "i didnt know "
she then told me what it was..but didnt show me any saying i was too young (1 WAS 12 & 1/2 then).......that was it for then.......1 year later in one of the disk she gave me was a yaoi folder (i get my manga sarpliy from her)....this as i found out later was not meant to b their....but out of curioserty i read it anyway .....it was only 1 chapter so i didn't really get it, and so forgot about it sweatdrop ...afew mounts later i found it on the net ....read it and been addicted ever sence xd

now me and my kuz talk about it all the time and my yaoi collection slowly gets bigger and begger xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:42 am
I got hooked on yaoi and shounen-ai while on vacation. I saw this book at borders (can't remember the title) and bought it. I started to read it and became hooked. My mom and dad don't know i'm a yaoi addict but my friends do (they got a hold of my gravitation book) and taht got two of them hooked on it.  

Your_Gaurdian_Angel92

1,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Autobiographer 200

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:39 am
K-Kyra-san...are you okay? ._.'' Maybe...maybe you should calm down a little...
xd

Anyway.
MY first time with yaoi...
I don't remember sweatdrop
I remember the first time BUYING yaoi,though! biggrin
I was at a convention smile
And there was a yaoi booth.
They had a pretty impressive collection.
So I asked, I kid you not, ASKED, if I could buy Viewfinder. (young and stupid...)
And I was allowed, haha, it was funny. Who asks permission!?
So I got my book.
And then we sat down and I started reading...
my friend who was there with me had brought her two little Narutard brothers to the con, they kept trying to read the yaoi...
which would be bad.
Because not only were they underage- they'd probably tell her parents... who are very nice people, but they're kinda homophobic...and I was counting on them for food and housing over that weekend so hehe, things could've ended up pretty badly.
biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:13 pm
Miss Sushii
K-Kyra-san...are you okay? ._.'' Maybe...maybe you should calm down a little...
xd

Anyway.
MY first time with yaoi...
I don't remember sweatdrop
I remember the first time BUYING yaoi,though! biggrin
I was at a convention smile
And there was a yaoi booth.
They had a pretty impressive collection.
So I asked, I kid you not, ASKED, if I could buy Viewfinder. (young and stupid...)
And I was allowed, haha, it was funny. Who asks permission!?
So I got my book.
And then we sat down and I started reading...
my friend who was there with me had brought her two little Narutard brothers to the con, they kept trying to read the yaoi...
which would be bad.
Because not only were they underage- they'd probably tell her parents... who are very nice people, but they're kinda homophobic...and I was counting on them for food and housing over that weekend so hehe, things could've ended up pretty badly.
biggrin

lol xD
Just say that the book is for girls to read only.Maybe that'd stop them from reading*little white lies dont hurt in situations like these*
Or distract them with candy or anything Naruto related xd
Glad everything went ok though wink  

Enzai Sebby3

FC Betty

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:42 pm
Well... i didn't know anything about manga in the first place.... But this year a friend of minetold me about it and soon a start reading them.. i was so interested that i couldn't wait for the second one.. Not long (about a month or so) my decide to give me yaoi.... and ever since i can't stop reading.. i loved it so much from the moment i started to read..... I even go to website to read more and more..  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff