DEATH...and thought and views on it... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

.gag[missile]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:52 pm
-Death? Death is just infinite sleep, an everlasting coma. It is a state of tranquility after suffering, where your body eventually merges with the earth that concieved it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:43 pm
i believe the cathechism of the catholid church states that death is the separation of body and soul, however i may be mistaken (magikat = pagan)

not sure what relevance that has to anything but meh, i thought i would mention it  

themagikat

blackyax

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:04 am
i jsut say if you die you die if you dont fin a way to ^^ lol  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:52 am
My view on death is simple :

We are all going to die no one can stop it and when we die were gone , theres no heaven or hell we go to our life just vanishes and if we do have souls they just vanish to.

Littlemissdevil

tsako

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:44 pm
my thoughts on death are that when you die you just kinda dissappear , no reincarnation, no eternal wandering, and no heaven or hell.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:40 pm

Well...my passtimes dont really consist of much... BUT...today i thought of...death.
Yes i may be a little crazy or odd...BUT...i have nothing else better to do so there.
Ok here are my thoughts...
Ok, when we are FIRST born...we start to die. Depressing. As time passes and we now we are going to die people get thinking of odd thoughts such as...where do we go when we die?
Its wierd how we are here on a planet and then just...dissapear when death comes along. Just one mintute your here, next, you cant think...sleep...eat...beathe...love or feel anything else for that matter.
Its kind of scary, but it cant be controlled.
To Be Continued....

ChestyMorgan

ChestyMorgan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:41 pm
Quickly just to add.....this....

...death and diversity are naturual they both are parts of life and inescapable thus it is better to face it with calm and dignity.

we live in a naturual world and nature does not provide us with a higher place so when we die logically thats it.
it is also more comforting to beleive in afterlife if life is wasted
if i die today i would just say it was enought just enought
it couldnt be better or worse.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:11 pm
there is no death only change  

BloodCrystals

LaMort

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:31 am
basically when your dead nothing else happens afterward, its childish to think that you'd go to a "better place" all that is is insecurity.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:51 pm
i dont know what to think about death.. its so ...so ...so hmm i really dont know. All i really think is that one day we are all gonna die and we will be all alone. There are soo many different things that can happen. We could be immortal and got to heaven or to hell. we could recarnate. we might just disappear and never be seen, loved, heard or anything ever again. we wont have our moms or dads or pets or any of our loved ones. we will be all alone.  

Thick Voode

Kuchiki Soren

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:29 pm
I welcome death. Depression drives me to that. I'm not scared. I think we should do what we want with uor bodies. We die anywasys so have fun. And your poem is called freeverse.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:02 pm
I think that the earth and everything on it has a life force that is born of the earth's energy and spirit.

I believe that you keep being born again and again until you have learned what you're supposed to learn then your energy/spirit/soul returns to the earth and gets reused as something else.

So to me nothing really dies, but I still find death an interesting subject.

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

NyteOwl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:52 pm
I don't mind death I was also taught it is a part of life. It only hurt though when my mom died because she went from being an energetic woman to someone laying in bed with no energy screaming that people were holding her down when no one was touching her. I watched both her and my dad die of cancer but at least my dad went in peace.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:12 am
Among the many general topics in ED I find this one to be rather stereotypical to be in a Goth guild lol but never-the-less interesting.

Hmm, I believe that death is only the beginning of our spiritual lives. Life will continue on after physical death and our bodies will be one with the Earth as our spirits move on, dwelling within the realm(s), finding another body to be reborn.

I like the simplicity of that even though it is possible that there would be more or less. Either way, it is an individual perspective.

Lady_Threnody

Intellectual Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:01 pm
LaMort
basically when your dead nothing else happens afterward, its childish to think that you'd go to a "better place" all that is is insecurity.

A-ha! That's just the conclusion I came to (more or less) when I was studdying William Blake's poem The Chimney Sweep:

When my mother died I was very young,
And my father sold me while yet my tongue
Could scarcely cry " 'weep! 'weep! 'weep! 'weep!"
So your chimneys I sweep & in soot I sleep.

There's little Tom Dacre, who cried when his head,
That curl'd llke a lamb's back. was shav'd: so I said
"Hush. Tom! never mind it, for when your head's bare
You know that the soot cannot spoil your white hair."

And so he was quiet & that very night,
As Tom was a-sleeping, he had such a sight!
That thousands of sweepers, d**k, Joe, Ned or Jack.
Were all of them lock'd up in coffins of black.

And by came an Angel who had a bright key,
And he open'd the coffins & set them all free;
Then down a green plain leaping, laughing, they run,
And wash in a river. and shine in the Sun.

Then naked & white, all their bags left behind,
They rise upon clouds and sport in the wind;
And the Angel told Tom, if he'd be a good boy,
He'd have God for his father & never want joy.

And so Tom awoke; and we rose in the dark.
And got with our bags & our brushes to work.
Tho' the morning was cold, Tom was happy & warm;
So if all do their duty they need not fear harm.

Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff