Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Twins! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:06 pm
Rose lend back and whispered to her sister, "Want somethin to drink?"

Lilly sighed, what was the point in arguing with her sister. "No thanks." She whispered. She blinked and Rose was gone. She blinked again, Rose was back with a coke bottle in hand.

"How come you never use your power?" Rose asked.

"Because, unlike you, I don't want to get caught!" Lilly hissed.

"You won't get caught," Rose laughed. "Come on, fly us home after school."

"Fine."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:16 pm
Katsuki stiffened. What in the world? What ever was near, it had power. It wasn't a demon... no... nothing she had sensed before. Could it be- She vut herself off as she heard someone coming, Katsuki quickly hid in the shadows, waiting for it to pass. A threatless mortal walked by. You're losing yourself! she hissed in her mind, hiding from a mortal... how pathectic. What ever it is, I'll be soon to kill it. Katsuki calmed herself, the thought comforted her slightly.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:53 am
(blaa blaa blaa...we're now in the last period and it only has like ten min. left...^.^ demons here we come!)

Rose sat in her eighth period, Lilly was on the other side of the room. She sighed, wrote a note to Lilly, folded it and waited for the teacher to look away. Once she did she ran, faster than anyone could notice that she was out of her seat. She was back in her chair before the teacher had said one letter. Rose laughed to herself and watched as Lilly read the note.

Lilly sighed and wrote back, as soon as she was done the note was gone. She shook her head and looked at the clock. When she looked back down the note was back. Suddenly the bell rang. Rose jumped from her seat and ran over to her sister, no one noticed of course.

(The best way to pass notes ^.^)

"Okay, Rose, lets go into this empty room so I can bring my wings out.

"Yay!" Rose jumped up in the air and opened the door. The two girls walked in and saw a guy at the front of the room knelt down. "Oops, sorry..." Lilly trailed off when she saw something black in front of him. Something, kind of like a cat but not, jumped fromt he black thing. It laughed and then disappeared into the shadows. "Rose," Lilly whispered to her sister. "I don't like this."

The guy stood and looked at Rose and Lilly, "Get them." He whispered. Suddenly five of those cat things jumped at Rose and Lilly. "Great," Rose muttered and grabbed Lilly's arm and swung her onto her back. She ran towards the man. "What the heck are you doing?" Lilly asked on her back.

"Trying to stop these cat things from coming out." Rose said. She was about to jump at the guy, but he moved as if he knew where she was. Rose tripped and fell towards the black hole, Lilly followed.

(dun dun dunnnn!!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:07 am
Rose landed on the hard ground, dust filled her lungs. She coughed and sat up, another girl was lying next to her. Her hair was snowy white and she wore a black dress. Weird looking wing things were in her hair. "Lilly?" She called, ignoring the girl beside her. The ground was hard rock and dust covered it lightly. Far in the distance were mountians, and to Rose's right were trees.

"Rose?" Lilly's voice came next to her. She looked down at the white haired girl. "Excuse me, have you seen my sister Rose?"

Rose stared in disbelief, "Lilly?"

"How do you know my name?" Lilly asked, fear in her now red eyes.

Rose shook her head, "Lilly its me Rose, don't you reconize me?" Lilly slowly shook her head, still staring at Rose. She blinked twice and her eyes grew wide. "You've changed. Your hair is red instead of brown, your wearing a white dress instead of jeans. And you have rose in your hair." Lilly said and pointed.

"What?" Rose grabbed a peice of her hair. It was red! She reached up and touched something in her hair, it felt like flower petals. "Well, you look different too!" She said and pointed at Lilly's hair. "You look good in white hair." She laughed and stood, her legs hurt.

Lilly quickly examined herself then stood, "Where are we?" She asked. Rose shrugged and looked around again.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Shadeslayer101

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:22 am
(okay, since we sped up time...Seth, Ryan and Ricky are waiting for Kory to get the heck out of school)

"Why does your bro. even try to make you go to school?" Ryan asked Seth, blushing everytime he looked at her.

Ricky elbowed him, "Don't turn to red, we might think you dyed your face red." He teased.

Ryan threw a punch and hit his brother in the shoulder. "Shut-up!" He whispered. Ricky laughed, rubbing his shoulder. "Yes almighty one." He bowed and winked at Seth.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:01 am
((Wait, has Lily and Rose entered the demon world?))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:28 pm
(yep...^.^ come join them!)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:50 am
((Gladly))

Katsuki stopped, some thing was going on. She could feel it. Some one had intruded into her world.

Swiftly, she transported to the Demon World, and scanned around. Whatever was here, no one else had noticed it yet. If they had, it would be wild with demons flooding the streets.

Cautionly, Katsuki stode further, eyes running wild as they scanned the halls. And then... she saw them.

Two girls, twins by the looks of it, stood there. They gave off the sense of power she had felt earlier. A growl escaped her throat, and Katsuki stood there with blazing eyes, watching the twosome's every move.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:19 am
(gaspeth! Stalker in the bushes I LOVE thee...(only Patchstar and Dawnstar will get this ^.^))

Rose helpped Lilly up and they looked around, "We probably should find someone." Lilly said.

Rose shook her head, "I have a really bad feeling about this place." Lilly looked at her sister, she always belived Rose when she had a bad feeling about something. She nodded and held onto Rose's arm, "What do we do then?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:18 am
They didn't seem to notice her. What dull senses, this should be easy Katsuki revealed herself.

((Today I learned what Abba music sounded like. I can't seem get Mamma Mia out of my head...

Yay! I offially own Breaking Dawn! Just bought it at mid night.))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:57 pm
(Sweet! Me too! I stayed up til 3:30 reading ^.^)

Rose and Lilly froze as a lady appeared out of no where. Lilly waved, "Hello, do-" Rose put her hand over Lilly's mouth.

"Shut-up you fool!" Rose whispered and eyed the lady. She held onto Lilly's arm, ready to swing her on her back and run. "Who are you?" Rose asked, her legs dying to run, but Rose held her place.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:12 am
((Cool! I'm so excited to begin reading it, but I have to finish Eclipse first... Is it good so far?))

Katsuki smirked, letting her fangs peek out. She casually walked nearer, but stealth was adding to her walk. "I believe I'm the one who should be asking that." Katsuki corrected, the same smirk remaining.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:49 pm
Rose watched the girl come forward, never taking her eyes off of her. She didn't answer the question she had asked to the girl, just watched. "Lilly, hold on tight. I don't like the looks of this." She swung her sister onto her back and ran the oppisite direction.

"Rose! She's following-" Lilly cut of and screamed. "She's a dragon!!!!!" She yelled and started to grow her wings out.

"No! I can out run her once I get into the stupid forest!" Rose yelled and pushed her legs faster. Soon they made it into the forest, Rose stopped and let Lilly down. "We have to stay down, and shut-up!" She pulled Lilly into the forest and into some bushes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:37 am
Katsuki silently followed them, carefully hiding any traces that she might be near by. She kept herself in a half dragon half human form. Theeth of a dragon, and wings. "Corwards." She murmed, it sounded more like the wind was saying it, though. "I know you're there."

This was Katsuki's idea of fun, mentally torturing her victims, and then when the time was right she would switch to physically. She was cruel that way, a heartless demon that didn't care how others thought- only herself. You could say she had a very high ego, always expecting to get what she wants when she wanted it. She always expected that every fight she would win, most of the time her predictions were right- she would win. And now, she was most certain that she would.

((Just fininshed Eclipse! Breaking Dawn, here I come!))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:37 pm
((Crystalstar--lol! Stalker in the bushes...Bunny made a HILARIUS fandub of Sailor moon to a Romeo and Juliet thing...xD and that's nothing! I stayed up until 6:17 reading Breaking Dawn...I loved it!!!))
(Dawnstar, it's spelled Bull's Eye...you know, el ojo del toro...xD)

Finally the last schoolbell rang, and Kory walked quietly out of school. Seth was already waiting for him, leaning against a wall next to Ryan and Ricky. Kory rolled his eyes.

"Do you ever listen to me?" he asked his twin sister. A smile spread across her lips.

"Nope."

Kory just rolled his eyes. (Seth and Kory dont know they have special powers...how are we supposed to get in the demon world thing?)

Suddenly, Seth's head snapped up. "Did you hear that?" She asked. Kory, Ryan and Ricky all shook their heads, confused. "It sounded like, a scream...? It was exactly fourteen seconds and seventy-six milliseconds ago..." Seth shook her head in confusion.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff