Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Another Note: The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases (Spoiler Topic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you love the book?
  Duh! xD
  Not really. <.< >.>
View Results

XxxYao_HondaXxx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:52 am
heh i was kinda like wtf at the end but quickly realized that was B instead of L.
i was still like poor B NOOOOO DON'T DIE.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:40 pm
I was like "NOOOOOOO DO'T DIEEEEE!!!!!" crying  

AshleyCarnival

Sugar in Lemonade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:18 pm
I had read the spoilers before hand because I had been looking into the character BB but it still didn't ruin the story and I found it very enjoyable. I love BB almost as much as I love L. Some parts were just hysterical and I think BB is a very unique individual and I prefer him over out little Kira friend. BB has the guts to actually go and do what needs to be done.

Just imagine if BB were still alive during the Kira case, oh boy would there be trouble. XD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:19 pm
Oh, definitely. Imagine if Light met B?  

UltimaMage3

SarcasticIrony

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:50 pm
darkspineshadow2
I am the Dark Lord
the line that made me say "OH MY GOD DEATH NOTE" was the last line of the book which in my opinion (which never matters to anybody) was the best "And a few years after his arrest, in January 21, 2004, serving a life sentence in a California prison, Beyond Birthday died of a mysterious heart attack." That was the actual line copied from the book check it yourself.
The Dark Lord has spoken

That made me say "OMG! KIRA KILLED B.B.!!! NO!!!" Out loud. In anime club. Everyone stared.

But when L went to hug Naomi and she was like "b***h, no!" I was cracking up!! XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:20 pm
User ImageMisa Amane: I could never live in a world without light!
L Lawliet: Yes, that would be very dark..
User Image

That book is something you have to really think deep about. I enjoyed that part and Beyond Birthday, but.. I was rather disappointed.

I was hoping that in the novel, they would have the scene where BB dies in the jail. They just say how he later on died behind bars.

I need more BB!

Dx

Previous Ryuzaki

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out