Welcome to Gaia! ::

Orgasmic Cookie

Back to Guilds

Tags: Random, Polls, Topics, Anything 

Reply Role Playing
High School Drama [Welcome Students^^] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to attend?
  I will never be absent!
  Nah. I'm ditching class
View Results

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:57 pm
*Willow runs into the room and jumps on the bed* woohoo i missed this room
lol Willow calm down a bit girl before you break something  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:36 am
She walked in to find Willow jumping everywhere. "Oh hi" She smiled. "Where would you like me to put my stuff?"  

LT.Hawk-eye

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:59 pm
*Willow stop jumping* ummmm hi
it doesn't matter you can have whatever bed you want we haven't picked bed yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:45 am
"Alright." She looked around and saw a bed kind of pushed into a corner and walked towards it. "Do you mind if I take this one?" She hoped she wasn't being rude by picking first.

[[Sorry I don't know how I got my bubble this way ^^']]  

LT.Hawk-eye

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:42 pm
no we don't mind *Destiny smiles* so how do you like the school so far?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:58 pm
She sat her bags on the bed. "Well I've only been here for about an hour, but it seems like a nice place" She smiled back and sat down.  

LT.Hawk-eye

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:31 pm
you'll love it, so why did you come to this school??
Willow don't be so nosey, i'm sorry about her for some reason she needs to know everything about everyone *Destiny rolls her eyes*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:04 pm
Name: rose
Appearance: i am 5'4 with long black hair covering half my face, medium skin town, skiny and of course wearing a school uniform
Short Bio: i am a 17 year old artist just trying to figure out what to do now
i tend to be violent or shy depending how i feel about you but generally i am a calm person
How long have you attended? 2 years
Has your tuition been paid?  

FlaggedAcc345

kelso1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:41 pm
I walk inside holding my stuffed bunny in my arms. I look at the other students as I sit down happily playing with my bunny. “I wonder if I can make friends this time around.”I say to Mr. Bunbun  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:00 pm
"I don't mind. My parents had to move here recently so I was forced to go to a new school." She blushed. "Its not that great of a story, but its what brings me here." She gave out a bit of a sigh and then covered it with a smile.  

LT.Hawk-eye

kelso1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:18 am
LT.Hawk-eye
"I don't mind. My parents had to move here recently so I was forced to go to a new school." She blushed. "Its not that great of a story, but its what brings me here." She gave out a bit of a sigh and then covered it with a smile.
" I am glad I don't have to live under the bridg anymore live in schools are great right mr.bunbun."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:46 am
sounds like our story
yes it does  

xRustySporkx

kelso1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:10 pm
xRustySporkx
sounds like our story
yes it does
"you can have one of my dresses from my shop free just dont tell the others"I wisper.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:42 pm
She looked to the girl suddenly standing next to her "Hello, I guess I didn't notice you come in. Sorry about that, I'm Kokutan."

[[Sorry about my lack of posting often. I have rehearsal everyday 'til school starts ^^']]  

LT.Hawk-eye

Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces