Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Questing HQ
Overabundance of Ideas: A Roniel Quest Thread (out of date) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Watashi no subete chusei nishite!
  Sensei Igaku!
View Results

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:21 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:06 pm
THIS QUEST IS DEFUNCT!!!

~~~~ Mornidian of the Darkness ~~~

On hold and still being designed

User Image

Mornidian is somewhat of a cosplay of a cosplay. In another shop I have a cosplay of the character Ukoku Sanzo from the manga series Saiyuki. This pet is called Mornandum and has diverged enough from the original source to become a character in his own right. The skinwalker I would like is a further variation of Mornandum, so twice removed from the original source of Ukoku. The glasses, gloves, and scriptures may be removed from his final design to make him fully his own creature and to divorce him from connections with Ukoku himself.

Mornidian's designs are crow wings over a starry night sky but his mind are not as beautiful as his markings. He has a very swift mind for a soquili and is fond of his calculations and plots. Perhaps if he were not a skinwalker this would be the bulk of his personality... but he is far more fractured than only that.

His mind is constantly divided. He is both cool and intellectual and viciously feral. He is a pure skinwalker and therefore has been under it's curse all of his life but he constantly fears that he will finally lose his mind entirely to the bestial rage within him. This terror drives him further into his own madness even as he tries desperately to stay sane.... all the while not knowing if such a thing is even possible for one of his race.

As a skinwalker he does not love or care and never will. In the end he is a creature of darkness, fear, and cold calculation.

~~ Form~~

Form not completed!

~~~~

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:46 pm
THIS QUEST IS DEFUNCT!!!

~~~~ The Blood of the Dragon~~~

On hold and still being designed

User Image
Will try to make a nicer looking reference pic sometime... har har...

Tis Rhaegar Targaryen from the Song of Ice and Fire book series! More will be written here when I'm feeling more profound!

~~ Form~~

.:Regular Unedited:.
Name of Soquili: Rhaegar Targaryen
Owner(s): Roniel
Temper: Brooding
Breed: Blood of the Dragon
Eye color: Deep purple
Body color/Patterns/etc: Most of his body has scaled patterns like a dragon or a koi. He has larger scales on his belly and smaller scales above them. The scales go up his nose, fan out around his eyes, and continue over his entire body... but thinning out around the legs. The scales are red and black, with the belly scales being predominantly red and the body scales being predominantly black. The scales should look a lot like the koi scales in the reference given.

On his chest is a marking that looks like a stained glass window with a three-headed dragon in the center of it. The window is seen in the reference pic!
Starting stage (basket or adult): Adult
Mane/Tail: Both curly! They should both be a silvery pale blond color
Accessory color(s): no accessories, please! Not even a dreamcatcher
Tag frame color: red and black
Tag feather color(s): red and black
Tag bg: (with the face visible!) http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/hksherra/References/Prince_Rhaegar_2_by_Silvenger.jpg
Reference pictures (if needed):
General notion: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/hksherra/References/rhaegarsoqcopy.png
Scales reference for color and pattern: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/hksherra/References/rhaegarkoicopy.png
Stained glass window reference: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/hksherra/References/Prince_Rhaegar_2_by_Silvenger.jpg

Could he have the pose with the two front legs down, please? Also, if there is a more somber/sad expression that I could get with him being non-edited, I'd love that!

~~~~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:34 pm
*waves happily*  

Keantha

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:57 pm
Kea! *glomps*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:56 pm
it IS your Keanie...I added your quest to the links in my quest LOL  

Keantha

Revolutionary Roniel