I is yes!
  No one can be L!! -cries in corner-
  I wish I was
  I'll be kira >=D
View Results

Lilitherin

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:53 am
for the people who come in saying they arent L ofcourse your not its a question along the lines of what would you do in his place T.T so dont yell at me for doing this forum, cause its a ligit question to ask of people I just think the anime was rapped up to quickly and believe that L could of pulled away from his death in a way.

Mateta-chan: that would be great if Light didnt make ryuuke dispose of the notebook before you gave the lie detection test on him.

Persistence_of_Memory: its allowed ofcourse, and idk that could work if it was on the same day as Light dispossed of it but if it was a day or two after that it would be in a mound of garbage in the cities dump  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:40 pm
I'd've called Scully and Mulder! 3nodding  

randomnessensues

Lilitherin

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:47 am
randomnessensues- what? xD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:03 am
I can't ever be L, but for now, I'll try.

I would have probably done much of what L did, since his plan was so perfect until Rem came along. But, I would have investigated the Death Note a bit more, especially those fake rules. Why are they at the back instead of with the other rules? Et cetera... Arrest Light, keep a close eye on Misa so she wouldn't try to kill herself and live.

Count Chocolat

Lilitherin

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:39 am
ochisan12- genious plan n.n perfectly exsacuted though what about Rem she prolly still worry about misa  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:40 pm
gigithestar
randomnessensues- what? xD

Yes. People are dying mysterious deaths and no one knows how Kira kills (except for Kira), so the best people to call would be Mulder and Scully (from the X-Files)! They have experience in that kind of thing! 3nodding  

randomnessensues

Lilitherin

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:48 pm
haha thats priceless that would be awsome but death note is an anime and X-files is a show they never would meet sad  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:09 pm
gigithestar
haha thats priceless that would be awsome but death note is an anime and X-files is a show they never would meet sad

I'm actually planning on writing a crossover between the two! Because Mulder's first name is Fox, I'm going to have L call him Kitsune-san! That will be fun! xd  

randomnessensues

Count Chocolat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:41 pm
gigithestar
ochisan12- genious plan n.n perfectly exsacuted though what about Rem she prolly still worry about misa

Thank you. I used my last brain cell to come up with that.
And Rem? Maybe make a pact with her that Misa would not be in danger, i.e. have guards aroudn ehr or have her give up ownership of the Note. If that fails, arrange a scene in which Misa is in potential danger using a prison inmate and have rem kill him, getting rid of her. Somewhat evil, but effective. (There goes my last brain cell~)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:04 pm
randomnessensues-haha sounds good cant wait to hear about it n.n

ochisan12- poor brain cells they never stood a chance xD.. very thought out just make sure rem dosent have time to write down L's name too  

Lilitherin

Beloved Cutie-Pie

King Robert Silvermyst

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:09 pm
I think if I were L, things might have gone a bit differently. During the whole video exchange between Kira and the second Kira, I would have made a third tape to be played as L myself and make the report of how a few of those who Kira had killed were actually framed for thier crimes, one of which was about to be freed after the real criminal had been arrested. This would test Kira's own morals since he believes that by wiping out the evil and those who oppose him is the way to create a perfect world. So what if Kira was to learn he had just killed an innocent man? Someone who had no grudge with Kira and wrongly convicted, now dead because of Kira. Ask Kira through the video how it feels to kill an innocent man and point out that even though he can kill people he feels are evil, he is human and has made a mistake that cost a few innocent men thier lives, and for nothing. Then I'd watch Light's reaction and make sure there was hard copy evidence to support this beforehand. Personally I would not try to send Kira/Light to his death if there was a way to bring him out of his dillusion. Of course, there's a strong chance this would not affect Kira very much, but there's also the chance it would force Kira/Light to question himself and cause him to start slipping up, if only temporarily. I would also make sure that Light's computer had a keystroke register and link it to a database for analysis, and then crossrefference every website he's used to search for criminals outside of the police database. All of this would, of course, take place before even meeting th second Kira, so if Kira was to slip due to this enough that L could identify him as Kira before meeting Misa and Rem, the threat of Rem killing off L is minimal since LIght and Misa would never meet. I know this is rather flawed but if it works, it works ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:29 am
Apparently...I'd go with what did with the series...The confrontation was pretty risky but it did the charm though...what I won't do though is to trust KIRA(light) TOO much...and I can't preven my death in any way...

User Image  

L_Lawliet_XIII

lonewolf736

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:06 pm
I agree with Mateta-chan. I'd hook Light up to a lie detector. But if Light was lying, the detector would shock him with 200 volts.

Just kidding.

I probably wouldn't change anything, or at least not too much. I would probably be a little less daring than L. Basically because if I were L and I suspected Light of being Kira, I'd play with Kira's mind a little, but not too much to get myself killed. Because in the back of my mind (if I were L) I would be afraid of being killed by Kira. (if anyone knows what I mean)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:23 pm
Beware, I didn't put much thought into these things:

Ummm... okay. Hummmm... there are two (kinda) separate things I would've done if I were L. First thing:

As soon as I touched the Death Note in the Higuchi arc of the story and caught sight of Rem, I would rewatch the video tapes of Misa's surveillance. I'm pretty sure Rem would show up then, talking to Misa and whatnot about giving up ownership of the Death Note and how she'll lose her memories of being the second Kira.

Entire conversation = proof that she was the second Kira. Ka-Bam!

Second thing: Errr... I would've tested the 13-Day Rule in secret instead of announcing it to the task force. Durrr. Figure out it was a hoax, prove Light is the First Kira. Ka-Bam!

And to get rid of Rem, logically point out that the whole reason Misa's in so much danger is because of Light. I dunno what happens then. I stopped thinking.

UltimaMage3

Lilitherin

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:06 pm
king robert- by this time I dont think light minded killing inoccents remember he thought he was god and whats a few lives taken to create the perfect world its a healthy cause in his head.

-being less daring could be a benefactor to the whole kira case though so that might be some risks still involved

UltimaMage3-
perfect plot but instead of waiting on rem I would show her the videos of her talking to Misa and say "I know you helped her I wont hurt her only arrest light and her in the same jail cell that way both arent hurt and misa will still live" or something to that point I think she would barter for another choice if it ment no death for her.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff