Yes please :)
  Is it free?
View Results

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:46 pm
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX

My black one has a lot of little pockets inside of it wich is actually a pretty useful feature. I can keep important documents, money, knives, debit cards, IDs and passports in them but unfortunately the many secret compartments and my already shady apperance lead people to believe I'm a drug dealer, some type of criminal, or I have some sort of malevolent plan or I'm involved in shady dealings. My black one desguises and hides a lot of me. It makes it difficult to see me and to trust me on first sight because of all the negative associations. People often can't tell what gender I am either which makes for some amusing situations...It also keeps me warm in winter. People say my red trenchcoat makes me look like the devil or a super hero. It's less heavy than my black one so I wear in more in Spring and early summer when it isn't 110 degrees yet. (Around 35 I believe for you celcius people. smile ) The coats also keep dust and dirt off of you.

blaugh I can imagine you sitting at a desk and thinking *oh s**t!!!* when you read that, and your jaw dropping.

Actually I like it when it's really cold outside so I get to wear clothes that make it a little cool. Oh and I meant that I don't wear it in 110 degree weather, I wear my light coat when it is pretty cool outside compared to what's coming.

Lizard people.... biggrin Do you get hot easily?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:52 pm
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX

My black one has a lot of little pockets inside of it wich is actually a pretty useful feature. I can keep important documents, money, knives, debit cards, IDs and passports in them but unfortunately the many secret compartments and my already shady apperance lead people to believe I'm a drug dealer, some type of criminal, or I have some sort of malevolent plan or I'm involved in shady dealings. My black one desguises and hides a lot of me. It makes it difficult to see me and to trust me on first sight because of all the negative associations. People often can't tell what gender I am either which makes for some amusing situations...It also keeps me warm in winter. People say my red trenchcoat makes me look like the devil or a super hero. It's less heavy than my black one so I wear in more in Spring and early summer when it isn't 110 degrees yet. (Around 35 I believe for you celcius people. smile ) The coats also keep dust and dirt off of you.

blaugh I can imagine you sitting at a desk and thinking *oh s**t!!!* when you read that, and your jaw dropping.

Actually I like it when it's really cold outside so I get to wear clothes that make it a little cool. Oh and I meant that I don't wear it in 110 degree weather, I wear my light coat when it is pretty cool outside compared to what's coming.

Well I've lived on the side of a mountain my whole life, in a pretty cold country anyway, so my bodies used to cooler temperatures, so if its hot, it almost kills me. the slightest heat and I'm sweating like Michael Jackson in Mothercare.  

Rellik San
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:56 pm
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX

Well I've lived on the side of a mountain my whole life, in a pretty cold country anyway, so my bodies used to cooler temperatures, so if its hot, it almost kills me. the slightest heat and I'm sweating like Michael Jackson in Mothercare.
I'm sorry Rellik. Global warming may be the end of you. sad

Nooooooo Rellik don't die!!!!!!!! burning_eyes

smile Maybe you could live underground in a giant freezer!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:14 pm
Well, supposedly there will be another ice age in 200 or so years...  

Shadowed Intent

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:20 am
Shadowed Intent
What kind of ice age are we talking about here?

Didn't Europe have a mini-ice age from the 16th century to the 19th century? Will it be like that?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:50 pm
Shadowed Intent

i thought we where in the middle of one right now?  

AEtherclaw

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:56 am
AEtherclaw
Shadowed Intent

That would kinda explain global warming....hmm... stare  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:53 pm
Global warming is a myth, its climate change, some areas are cooling, some are heating up, I put it down to a shift within the earths axis, as with any spinning object gradually the axis will change and cause a shift in the centrifugal forces.  

Rellik San
Crew

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:03 pm
Rellik San
Global warming is a myth, its climate change, some areas are cooling, some are heating up, I put it down to a shift within the earths axis, as with any spinning object gradually the axis will change and cause a shift in the centrifugal forces.

As I mentioned in the "Green" thread, changes may also be partly due to the end of the sunspot cycle on the surface of the sun.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:10 pm
AEtherclaw
Shadowed Intent

What are you kidding, its 45 degrees Celsius in Australia during summer, its definitely not an ice age.  

Shadowed Intent

AEtherclaw

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:23 pm
Shadowed Intent
AEtherclaw
Shadowed Intent

What are you kidding, its 45 degrees Celsius in Australia during summer, its definitely not an ice age.

thought that was just the level of the severity of global warming, that we've ******** up the atmosphere so much that when you should be freezing to death you could fry an egg on the sidewalk?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:25 am
hahaha, wow, I wonder what Siberia must be like without global warming.
actually, after we destroy a few planets with our "Global" Warming what will it then be called, "Galactic warming" or Universal Warming" or even "Multi-Universal Warming"  

Shadowed Intent

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:30 pm
Shadowed Intent
hahaha, wow, I wonder what Siberia must be like without global warming.
actually, after we destroy a few planets with our "Global" Warming what will it then be called, "Galactic warming" or Universal Warming" or even "Multi-Universal Warming"

"Existence warming"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:42 am
hehehehe  

Shadowed Intent

Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items