Kathryn Janeway
  Jonathan Archer
  Other
View Results

Subspace Interference

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:01 pm
KIRK  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:31 am
I would have to say Kirk, beacause he was the original, and I like his personality.  

orcinusorca22

Maria Stark

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:05 am
Captain Kathryn Janeway of the Federation Starship Voyager!!!!!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:52 am
I still say it's Sisko.  

The Angry Therapist

Bluetabbycat

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:50 am
I'd have to say that Picard was my personal favorite, but none of them were particularly better than any of the others. Each dealt with their individual situations as best they could. What would be interesting would be if you could swap the captains and see how they dealt with eachother's situations. Like if you put Picard on DS9 and Sisko on the Enterprise! xp  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:01 am
Janeway heart  

xXResistance_is_FutileXx

paige_mustang

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:29 pm
I voted for capn Kirk. He's the one who always actually went down to the surface and talked to the aliens they met. I would have voted for Picard, because I think he might actually be the best captain, but he's old, and James T Kirk is a FOX. <3
I also wanted to vote for Captain Johnathan Archer, because he is the nicest captain. Scott Bakula's an awesome actor, and Archer always does the right thing. He is best friends with Trip, and he has a awesome Beagle. Plus, he had to do everything from a shuttlecraft. No beaming down for capn archer.

That's why those captains are the BEST.
notice they are all on the enterprise, the finest ship in the fleet ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:15 am
Christopher Pike was the original. And yes, hewas on a Star Trek Episode. The pilot episodes were Captain Pike.

And Captain Jean-Luc Picard all the way. He even has his own song. XD  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

paige_mustang

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:03 pm
Redtail Rathan
Christopher Pike was the original. And yes, hewas on a Star Trek Episode. The pilot episodes were Captain Pike.

And Captain Jean-Luc Picard all the way. He even has his own song. XD

oh yeah, i love the picard song.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:47 pm
I like all of them, Benjamin Sisko is a bit better than the others...  

Sweetycow

Dunedien

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:06 pm
Wizard Kittie
Jean-Luc all the way. He's always so calm and in control!!!! (and he's got that awesome British accent.... whee )

Kirk...is the second...best captain, even if...he can't...speak a complete thought without...all these strange...pauses. ( xp )

However....
Even though you never hear much about his captaincy, I'd imagine Spock takes the gold. ( heart 4laugh 3nodding )

I agree with the first two, but do you remember everyone getting angry with Spock for being so emotionless and "cold" as captain in the first season? I think he would make a good one, but not the best.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:32 pm
Captain Picard biggrin
My aunt sue loves his butt. lmao  

helenareject

Leila Amra Drake

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:18 am
User ImageCaptain Janeway. She is so convincing when angry, putting all her disappointment and comtempt into her words. And she is a bit like the mom of the crew.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:53 pm
I think definately, Janeway's best. then Picard.  

Ezri Arian

YoukaiLuvr

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:33 pm
User Image

That pic says it all. xd

Kathryn's my top fav. She and the Voyager crew had so much crap to deal with - and I know the others did too - but there was SO much more weight on her shoulders than others.

Plus, she was the only featured female captain and she wasn't a wuss or a crybaby - she knew when to be diplomatic and when to kick some a** and take some names.

She didn't always make the right decisions, but then again, neither did the others. Some of her decisions, like the Caretaker and the pact with the Borg, seemed to turn sour immediately, but in the long run, those worked out. Time and time again, she put the safety and care of her ship and crew before her own.

The entire situation was made all the more difficult by the fact that they were stranded nearly a lifetime from home. The others could have backup there for a battle in hours if they needed it; they could get to a starbase for repairs in several hours, maybe a day or two, at the most. Voyager had none of that; the closest they got to Starfleet in the DQ was the comm. channel (several years into the journey) and the Equinox. There was the Promethus, too, but that really only had the EMH Mark II and a trap on it.

{stops...reads the large section she just wrote...}

redface redface

But after my rant in defense of Kathryn, I also would like to say that Jean-Luc would be my next fav (PCers unite!!), followed by Nerys.

And just to stave off questions, Kira Nerys DOES become a Starfleet captain! After the war ends and she takes command of the station, her field commendation becomes permanent and is raised from Commander to Captain.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff