Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Risk: The rise of Black Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to... the Twilight Zone!
  Do do do do do do ((the theme song))
  What the heck? This has nothing to with cats.
  ^ True, very true ^
View Results

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:05 pm
((no clue what im doing. haven't been on gaia for weeks.
Oh! Almost forgot about Thornsong. You probaly dont know her. Read the thing i wrote about thronclan!))

Thornsong walked around the camp of Snowclan. Still invisible.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:42 am
(WHAT HAPPENED TO RUNNINGPAW CAN I BE HIM IF HE IS STILL ON EARTH)  

Dreamerlily

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:33 am
((Dawnstar, the other roleplay Battle Of the Clans ended, so we made this sequel.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:45 am
((Sure, you could be him))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:12 pm
(ok....)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:13 pm
((who is runningpaw? also, im assuming its snowy at snow clan...))

Thornsong left the camp. She walked into the snowy forest. She felt something strange. It felt like lighting striking her. She looked up to see that lightning was striking her. It had started raining and she hadn't even noticed it. She wasn't able to feel it. Just like how she wasn't able to feel anything else. Soon, she felt a small shock. "Ow!" she yelled. It hurt. But she noticed something, she had felt it.  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:10 pm
(yay!! I'm speckledheart!! hehe! Ok secret time!)
Speckledheart shuffled around. It's, s-s-so cold here!! Speckledheart made her way to the warriors den. "Hello? A-a-any one here?" No answer. Speckledheart shuffled over to a fluffy piece of bracken, and moss. "Ahhh! So warm!" Speckledheart happily rubbed her nose into the warm nest. "Your not from around here? Are you rough?" Purred a cat at the entrance. "no, not really, but since my. . .mate left me. . .with my. . .over a hill near by. . ." Speckledheart studdered. "It's ok! You don't have to worry!! I see you found the warriors den." Speckledheart jumped up. "oh I'm sorry!! Am I not suppost to be here? I really don't want to make a bad impreshion!!" The cat chuckled. "Here, I'll show you around, by the way, I'm the leader here. My name is Crystalstar!" Speckledheart dashed forward and tripped on some moss, her feet were still numb. "Oh! Hi! Nice to met youi'm. . .ah!" Another cat raced in, "Oh Crystalstar hi I thought I heard. . Gah!! Speckledheart what are you doing?! You meswsed up my bed!!" Growled the cat. "Oh! I'm sorry Silvercloud! Really!" Meowed Speackledheart.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:48 am
Thunderheart walked through the camp, humming to himself. He was in a good mood because he was made a warrior yesterday.

(Can I be Thunderheart...thats all... smile )  

Shadeslayer101

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:01 am
(Maybe runningpaw could be in ummm I dont know what clan some one name a randome clan he could be in)
Runningpaw wandered as a rough wondering what clan he was born in every one else was in a clan. Why wasnt he?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:03 am
(he can be in Fireclan...we need someone in my clan to do something bad)  

Shadeslayer101

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:26 am
((Your helpless Silvercloud, Runningpaw was originally a
ThornClan member. lol XD. He was Smallpaw's brother I think....

Thunderheart- Sure!

Lilyfur- You can chose the clan))

Hawkpaw sighed in releif, she was out of camp, and yet no one had caught her. Why was she out here anyways? That question bothered her, you see, the trouble was she hadn't the slightest idea. But something was out there, something was calling her... and she had to anwser. Little did she know how terrifying that thing could be.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:34 am
(mabe moonclan thats my clan ill ask patchstar/kit)  

Dreamerlily

Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces