Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
FluffyClan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:35 pm
Clickerpaw! Fun name. May I be Clickerpaw?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:19 pm
Kippertail sat basking in the sun, same as every day. This job is easy, everyone is too lazy to hunt or fight so i dont have to do a thing! Life is good. Kippertail thought as she happily settled down for a nap.  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:27 am
(i guess we have two legs or we wouldnt be kittypets.) Sandypaw ran into the small clearing that made up camp. "I want to do something more with my life." she thought out loud. "Why?" Asked Kippertail (who i wanted to be scream ) "because im BORED"she screamed. (and thus the plot begins)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:35 am
(grawrg xd )
"Go to your twoleg, you can play with her if you're bored. That's what im gonna do! Bye." Kippertail said, twitching her ear. She padded out of the clearing and to her twolegs.  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:30 am
Clickerpaw trotted in fromt he entrance, carrying a mouse. He dropped it on the fresh kill pile and watched as Kippertail and Sandypaw argued. Clickerpaw trotted over. "Hey guys. Whats up?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:02 pm
"I think we need some exitement!" Sandypaw mwed playfully and takled Clickerpaw.  

Dreamerlily

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:40 pm
(k, like in a tribe we call each other like Sandy and Clicker, instead of Sandypaw and Clickerpaw...because those are our kittypet names. OK? ^^ just wanted to let you know...)

Panda wandered out of the kitty flap door to her twoleg's nest, and walked out into the forest. She came across their camp, where Clicker, Sandy and Kipper were talking to each other. Kipper soon left, and a few more cats suddenly showed up, including Panda's mate, Bucket.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:50 am
ooh is emeraldeyes taken? can i be her? are we supposed to describe our 2leggers or do they not come into the roleplay?  

JellyfishSpine

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:05 am
Emerald is not taken, and twolegs dont really come into play unless you want them to. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:51 am
"Bye guyes I have to go home" Sandy called as she left.
(What do we do all day? will there be a plot? do we meet the clans?)  

Dreamerlily

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:44 am
(I dont know...? maybe they do meet our clans. that'd be cool)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:33 pm
"Hey-!" cried Clicker, toppling over. He nimbly climbed out from beneath Sandy and nipped her on the tail, gaily laughing as she chased him around the camp.  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:56 am
(hee hee gaily xD)

Panda rested her Muzzle on Bucket's side. "Mor-ning!" She said with a little tune. Bucket purred in response.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:25 am
Sandy fell tripping Clicker (worst fighters EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  

Dreamerlily

Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces